SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
seems to me that a Dilf tag is missing here...
If you think a tag is missing, use the report feature, then game update, then put in the other box a detailed description of what tags you believe are missing or need removed or even a screenshot or some kind of information to why it needs added/removed. Uploaders don't have time to play every single game on site to add/remove tags.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Wow. That's disappointing and unexpected. :( Changes the whole structure of the game.

I knew about the pregnancy thing. But like you, thought we could still choose who was in harem. I'll stick around to see what happens with proper version then and won't bother playing this one. Fingers crossed it's just a bug.
Unfortunately not a bug... Basically I had a choice to make.

1. I stick to the original plan you can choose exactly who is or isn't a LI for the MC. This would mean like this most recent update I have to render 16 or more of the same image due to the different characters that could be in the scene. Meaning then updates will take me a long long time as seen in this most recent update.

2. I change it to make it that certain characters still "on-the-scene"... Rita, and Lateshya in this instance are automatically added to the MC's LI. Meaning for the future I would only have to render single images and therefore can get updates done quicker.

Obviously there are some characters I cannot do this with... if you bypassed Naomi on Day 1, we don't see her again, or if you sent Mia away after helping her at the club etc.. but for some I can have it that they are automatically added. Yes some may not like it, but otherwise I end up getting comments like "It's been 85 years since an update."

I've mentioned this before, I do this in my spare time as I have a full time job, now running as business and can't give all my time to making games, I would love to, but can't. So anything that would make my life easier and quicker to get updates out I will do.

Also just a mention in case anyone is interested. Since I have now finished Day 6, I am going to be working on getting an update out for my other game I created, OctoPussy Island. This is now being worked on for a few months and then I will be starting back up with the next Limitless update.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

1. I stick to the original plan you can choose exactly who is or isn't a LI for the MC. This would mean like this most recent update I have to render 16 or more of the same image due to the different characters that could be in the scene. Meaning then updates will take me a long long time as seen in this most recent update.

2. I change it to make it that certain characters still "on-the-scene"... Rita, and Lateshya in this instance are automatically added to the MC's LI. Meaning for the future I would only have to render single images and therefore can get updates done quicker.

Obviously there are some characters I cannot do this with... if you bypassed Naomi on Day 1, we don't see her again, or if you sent Mia away after helping her at the club etc.. but for some I can have it that they are automatically added. Yes some may not like it, but otherwise I end up getting comments like "It's been 85 years since an update."

I've mentioned this before, I do this in my spare time as I have a full time job, now running as business and can't give all my time to making games, I would love to, but can't. So anything that would make my life easier and quicker to get updates out I will do.

Also just a mention in case anyone is interested. Since I have now finished Day 6, I am going to be working on getting an update out for my other game I created, OctoPussy Island. This is now being worked on for a few months and then I will be starting back up with the next Limitless update.
So, basically the solo romances are null and void?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FatGiant

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

OK. Thanks for clarifying. Certainly not asking you to change the game you to provide. I have enjoyed it immensely up until now. I did have Naomi & Mia, but not Rita & Lateysha. So it's kind of worked opposite for me (I'm probably in the minority, I usually am), and not a game for me. For bang everybody players it will be fine, but I am selective. I appreciate you being upfront with your direction and wish you all the best. I'll keep an eye out for OctoPussy Island.

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
OK. Thanks for clarifying. Certainly not asking you to change the game you to provide. I have enjoyed it immensely up until now. I did have Naomi & Mia, but not Rita & Lateysha. So it's kind of worked opposite for me (I'm probably in the minority, I usually am), and not a game for me. For bang everybody players it will be fine, but I am selective. I appreciate you being upfront with your direction and wish you all the best. I'll keep an eye out for OctoPussy Island.
Although this is the case, the people who are present at the house now.... will be the only ones living there. E.g Libby, Naomi, Mia, Twins, Meadow... who we will see the majority, others won't be added to the full household, or certainly not for a long time, and visiting them could be optional in the future, so you could still play through as sort of selected.

This was the only way I could make it, so that I'm doing it as both ways... also the house is big, but not big enough for everyone to live in. Also makes it easier to do scenes from now onwards.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Although this is the case, the people who are present at the house now.... will be the only ones living there. E.g Libby, Naomi, Mia, Twins, Meadow... who we will see the majority, others won't be added to the full household, or certainly not for a long time, and visiting them could be optional in the future, so you could still play through as sort of selected.
Oh ok. I have a playthrough with all of them, plus a playthrough with all except the twins. Would the twins be added in that one, making them basically the same playthrough? I've also been really keen to spend some more time with April, Amanda & Chloe. Will they still be added?

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
but otherwise I end up getting comments like "It's been 85 years since an update."
I am going to be working on getting an update out for my other game I created, OctoPussy Island
With all due respect, if you already don‘t have enough time to work on one game, working on 2 games at the same time sounds like it‘s going to take even longer.

I personally love limitless and am a fan since day 1. Just wish it wouldn‘t take this long between updates. And now a second project? I‘ve got a bad feeling with this decision

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
If it's based on that movie, why couldn't you make the main character actually look like Bradley Cooper then. Why does he have to be so mid?
It's set in the same universe but not like a remake or anything. More like the movie is happening and "meanwhile in another location," our hero finds some similar (but different) pills being made there.

Reactions: GuardianZ

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
With all due respect, if you already don‘t have enough time to work on one game, working on 2 games at the same time sounds like it‘s going to take even longer.

I personally love limitless and am a fan since day 1. Just wish it wouldn‘t take this long between updates. And now a second project? I‘ve got a bad feeling with this decision
The other game has been on hold for some time, and that game is small in comparison to this one. It's also only ever had the intial version.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020

OctoPussy Island was created a while ago, when I had a little more time, in between renders being done for Limitless. I decided to place it on hold while I created Day 6 of Limitless as this is my main priority and will always be. However for the OPI fans, I did say that once Day 6 is complete I will work on an OPI update. OPI is not as much in-depth as Limitless and is more an easy play VN. With limitless I normally do a different render for each line to show facial expressions, movements etc... where as OPI has more lines per image.

Updates will always take a little while, and believe me I would love to get the game all done and out as quickly as possible, but with a family to support, a business to run, I can't dedicate all my time to it unfortunately. I just do this as a little hobby, and would rather do something productive like this, than veg out and watch tv in the evenings.

In addition, it's quite nice to have 2 different games to work on, that way I wouldn't feel like I'm getting bored at all, which I haven't so far.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I sent Mia to her aunt's house.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Not sure if this is mentiont alredy if not ther is is are bug , if you press at this screen left mouse bouten
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you got this error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
same thing happened to me. I assumed it was one of those bugs that slips past testing

darky0035

May 12, 2021

I think you are making one mistake, too many "active" stories
I think you should limit yourself to what you have now (girls in the house), there are also plans for a sister and a mother, and stop there
all other female characters can get episodic roles, otherwise you will get lost in the story and it will become pointless and boring

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Second project has been around for ages, it's not an "and now" thing.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes