SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What I meant was that there have been instances of leaked games containing viruses, and my suggestion was that you leak it yourself to prevent that, but your right of course, your customers come first.
An uploader scanned it and also it is tested before they get added to the site. I would not have compressed if it wasn't clean...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Limitless-D6P4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Leo04

Aug 23, 2020
What I meant was that there have been instances of leaked games containing viruses, and my suggestion was that you leak it yourself to prevent that, but your right of course, your customers come first.
If you worried about virus then you can choose
1. Install a top of the line antivirus
2. Go to Patreon, Pay the dev and wait for the official release
3. Don't download anything at all

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Really liked this movie. There was a TV show that took place after the events of the movie that I liked too. It was a weird buddy cop show where they would give him one of the pills each day to help out on cases or some shit, Bradley Cooper even cameo'd in the pilot I think. Surprised more movies or shows like this haven't come out, it's a fun drug-fantasy.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pretty awesome ... i had to restart a new game .. saves where off .. no big deal tho :love:
i did get a traceback at the end of the update for some reason .... :unsure:

Reactions: denen

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
in theory, having this one old man, everything becomes easy-weezy. you give the pill to this old and tell him to remember what he saw and from memory he can guess what he saw when these pills were created. He was probably nearby and observed the technical process of creating pills.
if MC remembered after many years image from paper with number of bank account then this old man can remember what he se not so many years but days maybe weeks ago. easy-peazy!

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
More than 3 years of development and 6 days to play? I hope these are very long days....
Dude, chill a bit! maan this is real life. It’s only in games that you fucked a girl and then a month later you took her to the maternity hospital. and again you can knock up a girl - and so in a year she will give birth to an entire football team for you. one after one - as from the machinegun. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work that way when writing games. more precisely, if the game was written inside the game itself, then I’m sure he wrote this game in a week, he would have swallowed his pills and sat down to write the game with black eyes. yeah... and in a week the game would already be ready. The only problem is that we are in the real world. so dude, chill out, be patient and enjoy the little that life gives you.

=)

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I noticed that this latest update seems to have kinda killed player agency. Seems dev is moving towards it becoming a kinetic novel. This update has a forced sex scene with Lateshya, regardless of any previous choices. It also forces you into a relationship with Rita, if you previously chose not to start one.

I get it, though. Dev has hit the critical point where the entire harem moves into the same house. There are simply too many LIs, and trying to write, render, and code for so many different possible relationship combinations is just unfeasible. With all the girls living together and interacting with each other, it'd become a nightmare if every relationship was optional. Would still like the option to at least skip romantic/sexual scenes with women that we've rejected, even if we can't prevent them from joining the harem. Better to miss out on some content, than to be forced to see unwanted content.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I noticed that this latest update seems to have kinda killed player agency. Seems dev is moving towards it becoming a kinetic novel. This update has a forced sex scene with Lateshya, regardless of any previous choices. It also forces you into a relationship with Rita, if you previously chose not to start one.

I get it, though. Dev has hit the critical point where the entire harem moves into the same house. There are simply too many LIs, and trying to write, render, and code for so many different possible relationship combinations is just unfeasible. With all the girls living together and interacting with each other, it'd become a nightmare if every relationship was optional. Would still like the option to at least skip romantic/sexual scenes with women that we've rejected, even if we can't prevent them from joining the harem. Better to miss out on some content, than to be forced to see unwanted content.
Wait. What. Really? Girls you didn't move in, have now suddenly appeared in the house and MC is having sex with them? WTF :oops::mad:

One of the best parts of this was being able to pick and choose who you wanted.:(:cry:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Wait. What. Really? Girls you didn't move in, have now suddenly appeared in the house and MC is having sex with them? WTF :oops::mad:

One of the best parts of this was being able to pick and choose who you wanted.:(:cry:
Yeah, there's literally a path when Rita shows up during this update that basically goes "if r_relationship == False then r_relationship == True". Also, there's zero variable checks leading up to, or during, the Lateshya scene at the end of the update. Also, not a single choice during the entire update.

I rejected both Rita and Lateshya, closing both of their routes at the start of the game, but this update has reversed both of those decisions automatically.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

Yeah, there's literally a path when Rita shows up during this update that basically goes "if r_relationship == False then r_relationship == True". Also, there's zero variable checks leading up to, or during, the Lateshya scene at the end of the update. Also, not a single choice during the entire update.

I rejected both Rita and Lateshya, closing both of their routes at the start of the game, but this update has reversed both of those decisions automatically.
I can't speak definitively but my understanding was that this was a leaked early access, so perhaps that is a bug. :unsure:

I know that the dev had decided to make pregnancy for the girls you are going after "forced" because there wasn't a reasonable way to do it otherwise, but I had thought you would still be able to reject the girls. One of the whole reasons pregnancies was being "forced," from my understanding, was because of the variations of scenes with the different girls involved. Perhaps that was changed as well, but I'd see if it might be a bug in the leaked content.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

Wow. That's disappointing and unexpected. :( Changes the whole structure of the game.

I can't speak definitively but my understanding was that this was a leaked early access, so perhaps that is a bug. :unsure:

I know that the dev had decided to make pregnancy for the girls you are going after "forced" because there wasn't a reasonable way to do it otherwise, but I had thought you would still be able to reject the girls. One of the whole reasons pregnancies was being "forced," from my understanding, was because of the variations of scenes with the different girls involved. Perhaps that was changed as well, but I'd see if it might be a bug in the leaked content.
I knew about the pregnancy thing. But like you, thought we could still choose who was in harem. I'll stick around to see what happens with proper version then and won't bother playing this one. Fingers crossed it's just a bug.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Have you heard of such a phenomenon as the “101st monkey principle”? it says that on different islands, monkeys without a word began to wash fruits. when there were a certain number of monkeys who learned to wash fruits, then all the monkeys began to do it. Consider that this principle worked with the MC girls - those who were just acquaintances automatically became his favorite women. because MC himself could be confused about who he has love and sex with and who he just wants to say hello and shake hands with and decided that if she tries to kiss her, well then I’ll kiss her, I don’t mind, I can even fuck her =) in a word, never mind. he loves them all and accepted them all into his harem because “more means merrier”

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes