Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Well I have finally finished day 6. It will be out to public in around a months time, after it released to all my different subscriber tiers. I'm currently on a family holiday but when I'm back home will be completing all the music, walkthrough, replay gallery, proof reading etc, but images and writing are all down.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Well I have finally finished day 6. It will be out to public in around a months time, after it released to all my different subscriber tiers. I'm currently on a family holiday but when I'm back home will be completing all the music, walkthrough, replay gallery, proof reading etc, but images and writing are all down.
YES!

soexcited.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Limitless [Day 6 Part 4] [Cr8tive M3dia]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
This error comes just after the final in game scene just before the "this is the end of day 6"
You can ignore it and it goes to the end screen so it's not game breaking, just annoying
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ReplayGallery.rpy", line 21, in <module>
NameError: name 'repnotif' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_06.rpyc", line 11983, in script call
  File "ReplayGallery.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "D:\XXXgames\Limitless-Day6_Part4-pc\Limitless-Day6_Part4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\XXXgames\Limitless-Day6_Part4-pc\Limitless-Day6_Part4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ReplayGallery.rpy", line 21, in <module>
NameError: name 'repnotif' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Limitless Day6_Part4
Tue Jul  9 16:56:17 2024

Reactions: str8up

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I'll release the version publicly without the error when it's due to be released. It's unfair on my subscribers to release it early.
What I meant was that there have been instances of leaked games containing viruses, and my suggestion was that you leak it yourself to prevent that, but your right of course, your customers come first.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes