Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Played this game and depending on how you play it you don't get a say in who you knock up. Also when I play a specific way of not choosing all the girls it seems that certain ones you will end up coming after you anyways. I won't say who but from what I have seen it looks like 2 of them from the dry run I did with this certain paythrough. There might be even more that I don't know off.
Yes. Dev made some choices with last update.

https://f95zone.to/threads/limitless-day-6-part-4-cr8tive-m3dia.77199/post-14241175

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Although this is the case, the people who are present at the house now.... will be the only ones living there. E.g Libby, Naomi, Mia, Twins, Meadow... who we will see the majority, others won't be added to the full household, or certainly not for a long time, and visiting them could be optional in the future, so you could still play through as sort of selected.

This was the only way I could make it, so that I'm doing it as both ways... also the house is big, but not big enough for everyone to live in. Also makes it easier to do scenes from now onwards.
Will the MC's mother and other sister be part of the house hold too or they'll be stuck in their current house.

Also will we see the mother and other sister soon or somewhere in the middle of the story.

And will the MC take over the nightclub he's working at for the side girls and revenue he can make?

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Well, so far I'm enjoying the story. I'm at the part where MC met Josie and Lucy parents, and here is so far my only negative point : like, right, MC saved Steve ass and all, but right of the blue his wife goes to kiss the MC, ready to cuck him out of nowhere. Glad we have choice to not open a relationship with her though.
That would be a top tier shithead move.
Anyway, onward to discover what's next !

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, so far I'm enjoying the story. I'm at the part where MC met Josie and Lucy parents, and here is so far my only negative point : like, right, MC saved Steve ass and all, but right of the blue his wife goes to kiss the MC, ready to cuck him out of nowhere. Glad we have choice to not open a relationship with her though.
Fuck that, Steve is an alright guy, but he's getting cucked. His wife is hot as fuck, and it's not like he's the MC's friend. The MC doesn't owe Steve anything, if anything it's the other way around. I will be enjoying my time in MILF heaven.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Fuck that, Steve is an alright guy, but he's getting cucked. His wife is hot as fuck, and it's not like he's the MC's friend. The MC doesn't owe Steve anything, if anything it's the other way around. I will be enjoying my time in MILF heaven.
Is Steve an npc in an AVN, did he then marry a hot lady... These were all his mistakes.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I wouldn't worry about that twins later on tell you that the marriage of their parents isn't going well and iirc that they haven't had any action in long time. Basically you'll be told that if you don't go for her, she'll eventually end up cheating with some random person, which would hurt the twins more than her starting a relationship with you.

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
Limitless [Day 6 Part 4] [Cr8tive M3dia]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
I've used your compressed stuff before with no issues but the krakenfiles link seems scammy as hell, it redirects to some BS site like amazonnaws.net or something and then shows asub 50kb file "readytodownload" as the file name. 2nd of your games to do that in past 2 days on krakenfiles so either the problem is that site and it shouldn't be used or its something with your links

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I've used your compressed stuff before with no issues but the krakenfiles link seems scammy as hell, it redirects to some BS site like amazonnaws.net or something and then shows asub 50kb file "readytodownload" as the file name. 2nd of your games to do that in past 2 days on krakenfiles so either the problem is that site and it shouldn't be used or its something with your links
just tested it works fine exept my av blocked several popups. maybe update or activate an adblocker.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Did you test it by just going to the site or trying to download ? Pulling up the site works on my end but when I click to download is when the problem starts
yes works fine both mac and pc version just as i said clicking on the download link opens one or several popups/redirects like most free sites mixdrop is also a very bad excample ther you have to click several times until i finaly downloads and you have to block a lot of redirections very annoying but the only way for such sites to survive.

edit: i dont think it will work but you can try its the direct link to the file from my download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I shall be releasing the proper update shortly on my patreon and SS, with no errors and a fully re-worked backend of coding. It won't effect the game at all, but just coding all tidied up thanks to ShaddyGames. I would also say to those that have downloaded a compressed version, it's probably not worth it as almost all images have been made into .webp and there isn't too much to compress unless you really want to have less quality in images. Bare in the mind the full size of the game without the .webp images is close to 25GB, and i've got it down to around 2GB... but hey your own decision.

Official update released on my patreon and SubscribersStar to the public now. No more error message and coding reworked.

Last edited:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Love the game but with the new update getting this traceback.
Game fails before it starts.
I have downloaded from different sources and get different errors.
Help please.
Thank you

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Hi there,
Love the game but with the new update getting this traceback.
Game fails before it starts.
I have downloaded from different sources and get different errors.
Help please.
Thank you
Go to the dev's patreon page to download the public release for Day 6 Part 4 Official.

Reactions: DavidCF

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Go to the dev's patreon page to download the public release for Day 6 Part 4 Official.
Hi,
Thank you.
I just tried it but got the same error.
Exception: Could not load from archive day_02.rpyc.
I do not know what is wrong with my system such that I can no longer run the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It is an approved host.

Approved File Hosts [Updated 2024-01-12]

I have zero problems with it. There are not many good/free hosts available to use.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Limitless [Day 6 Part 4 Completed] [Cr8tive M3dia]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed, the only real difference is bugfixes, and some code changes, nothing else has changed, so you can safely ignore it if you want.

NOTE 2: The game is not actually complete, more like a "bug fixed" episode.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes