Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have sorted out the inconsistency with the route that you took....If you were not on either of Rita's or Lateshya routes and didn't go to Honey's house, you will now still visit the convenience store on day 2 and meets Josie and have the same options available as being on Rita's and Lateshya Route.

I have also made that small phone icon the top left of the screen which will be displayed as soon as you obtain a phone, then if clicked will open up the current phone image at the right hand side. If you want to the hide that phone on the right hand side you can re-click the small icon and it will hide it.

View attachment 1545456
Meadow looks really hot there doesn't she? Can't wait to see her again when she's ready. She should be nice and thick, curvy and plump after giving birth.

Reactions: VepsrP

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
The game is awesome and I have spoken to the Dev through patreon and they are extremely friendly, can't wait to come back when it's around 0.7, probably replay it a couple times until then
See you in a year or so.:BootyTime:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I'm probably in the minority but I don't want to assault him. No I want to use the pills and think of the most diabolical evil shit to ruin his life for the most suffering possible. I'm petty and want him to pay long term...
Well, it's clear from your eyes that you are like petty :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Good game altough a bit hard to reach some paths, after the third attempt of gathering rita submissiveness without walkthroughs I had to open the code and look what was setting r_highsubmissive to true.

Weirdly specific to only trigger it when you cum inside her vaginally why wouldn't anal sex also trigger it? I would recommend softer checks when checking for triggers (if her sub is >15 should be enough), otherwise it will be impossible playing the game without walkthroughs and I can only imagine this becoming more convoluted later with hard checks like those that the player can't see from ingame attributes.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Good game altough a bit hard to reach some paths, after the third attempt of gathering rita submissiveness without walkthroughs I had to open the code and look what was setting r_highsubmissive to true.

Weirdly specific to only trigger it when you cum inside her vaginally why wouldn't anal sex also trigger it? I would recommend softer checks when checking for triggers (if her sub is >15 should be enough), otherwise it will be impossible playing the game without walkthroughs and I can only imagine this becoming more convoluted later with hard checks like those that the player can't see from ingame attributes.
The reason being is, you cum inside her vaginally and persuade her to not take the morning after pill.... increasing her submissiveness and making her highly submissive.

Walkthrough will always be there available from the same time the game is available as I'm making this myself also.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The reason being is, you cum inside her vaginally and persuade her to not take the morning after pill.... increasing her submissiveness and making her highly submissive.

Walkthrough will always be there available
But not even with the walkthrough mod this is hinted.

Also, If you look at the code even if you don't persuade her after the variable is already set right after you cum inside, so something isn't quite right with your persuasion argument.
Code:
  menu:
        "{color=#17970E}Cum Inside Rita{/color}":
            if r_love >= 9:
                $ r_inlove = True
            else:
                $ r_inlove = False
            if r_submissive >= 15:
                $ r_highsubmissive = True
Wouldn't it be easier to just check her pregnant variable instead of this new one then?
Then your point would actually make more sense and it would be easier for players to know why the dialogue option is disabled if it just said (Rita is not pregnant) and players can see the pregnant flag ingame.

But anyways just a suggestion to make the game more accessible.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
But not even with the walkthrough mod this is hinted.

Also, If you look at the code even if you don't persuade her after the variable is already set right after you cum inside, so something isn't quite right with your persuasion argument.
Code:
  menu:
        "{color=#17970E}Cum Inside Rita{/color}":
            if r_love >= 9:
                $ r_inlove = True
            else:
                $ r_inlove = False
            if r_submissive >= 15:
                $ r_highsubmissive = True
Wouldn't it be easier to just check her pregnant variable instead of this new one then?
Then your point would actually make more sense and it would be easier for players to know why the dialogue option is disabled if it just said (Rita is not pregnant) and players can see the pregnant flag ingame.

But anyways just a suggestion to make the game more accessible.
The issue I had when doing this whole scene was that there was a conversation with Rita prior to the event that has 8 different menu's with choices. Each choice and menu gave different scores (Love / Lust / Submission / Dominance). After the 8 different menu choices there was a total of around 268 ish... different score combinations possible. I then had to change these down to 4 otherwise later on it would just be a nightmare with working out scores etc and what dialogues would be displayed, what events would become available.

Now in order for her to accept you suggesting she doesn't take the morning after pill she would need to have enough Love points AND enough submission points (The submission points required would be >= 15 and would also mean she would be highly submissive (Love points are also taken into account with this also))

It was very hard to work out... and also I had to work out a way in which it was possibly to persuade her not to take it even if you didn't purchase the store as well (For those not interested in Meadow's route).

I possibly could have made it easier, however not being an amazing coder I just did what I could. This is just a hobby for me, I am not a wizard when it comes to coding and have had to get help from the likes of BadMustard on things, same with Daz, I'm constantly learning.

I am now with upcoming updates going to make it a little less complicated for me and then hopefully the users as well.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018

I said the same thing. Apparently it should be obvious. Glad I'm not alone in going "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WHY DOES THAT AFFECT A GODDAMN THING"

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
The issue I had when doing this whole scene was that there was a conversation with Rita prior to the event that has 8 different menu's with choices. Each choice and menu gave different scores (Love / Lust / Submission / Dominance). After the 8 different menu choices there was a total of around 268 ish... different score combinations possible. I then had to change these down to 4 otherwise later on it would just be a nightmare with working out scores etc and what dialogues would be displayed, what events would become available.

Now in order for her to accept you suggesting she doesn't take the morning after pill she would need to have enough Love points AND enough submission points (The submission points required would be >= 15 and would also mean she would be highly submissive (Love points are also taken into account with this also))

It was very hard to work out... and also I had to work out a way in which it was possibly to persuade her not to take it even if you didn't purchase the store as well (For those not interested in Meadow's route).

I possibly could have made it easier, however not being an amazing coder I just did what I could. This is just a hobby for me, I am not a wizard when it comes to coding and have had to get help from the likes of BadMustard on things, same with Daz, I'm constantly learning.

I am now with upcoming updates going to make it a little less complicated for me and then hopefully the users as well.
Easy solution. Take however many points you gain from cumming in her, and if you don't, subtract one. easy, then you don't have enough submission points.

As I said in previous posts, the way the game says "She's not submissive enough" makes you think you need more points, to finish the scene with the same number of points whether you cum in her or not gives the impression you don't have enough points still.

This is bad.

Reminds me of Xenogears, where you have to equip a gear to beat a boss, but the stats say it does nothing.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
You end an update in such a cruel way!! :WutFace:

BTW, love the game! so much fun!!
I know, it's not the nicest of endings for an update...however is quite important to the storyline. Also gets Libby away from said ex-boyfriend and fully with the MC now.

Glad you are enjoying it, I'm working through day 4,.. its going to be another large update with many many renders. Maybe not soo many different route variations that I have to do however, so hopefully will be quicker than previous update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Once_Up
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes