BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Played the initial release and moved on. To me it was ok but nothing to write home about.. Saw the update and decided to give it another whirl. After finishing this release I wanted to say the improvement over the first release was pretty evident and now this one is bookmarked and I can't wait to see where it goes. Great job and keep it up.. as the story continues I do believe the Patreon numbers will follow. Definitely two thumbs up.

Reactions: mofonistik

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Played the initial release and moved on. To me it was ok but nothing to write home about.. Saw the update and decided to give it another whirl. After finishing this release I wanted to say the improvement over the first release was pretty evident and now this one is bookmarked and I can't wait to see where it goes. Great job and keep it up.. as the story continues I do believe the Patreon numbers will follow. Definitely two thumbs up.
Thank you for the kind words. I agree with you completely, and I must say I am constantly learning and trying to improve with the software. It certainly helps having a much better computer, and gfx card to be able to create renders in a much quicker time and of better quality. I am incredibly appreciative for any patreon's that I get, however many sign up.. I also am very grateful from people commenting on here and giving feedback etc.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1332263
I have a question about the Dominant and Submissive. What does this mean in the stat? I.e., the Dominant statistics means that the main character will be dominant in relation to this character, or she will become a Dominant?

It's just that some options during a sex scene are not quite clear why they add points to certain stats.
Yes basically if you obtain Dominance points, then she will become more Dominant, Submission points gained she will become more submissive. For instance with Rita, during her scene within the clothing store. If she has high enough Submission points and high enough Love points, you can ask her to not take the morning after pill and she will become pregnant. With Meadow if you are licking a certain part of her (Ass) she will be more dominant, than if you were to licking elsewhere.

Usser82

Feb 4, 2018
Yes basically if you obtain Dominance points, then she will become more Dominant, Submission points gained she will become more submissive. For instance with Rita, during her scene within the clothing store. If she has high enough Submission points and high enough Love points, you can ask her to not take the morning after pill and she will become pregnant. With Meadow if you are licking a certain part of her (Ass) she will be more dominant, than if you were to licking elsewhere.
Wow no Morning Pill for Rita, that is the 4 Play i do since today.. . Its a very good Story,but give us the Chance to buy 2 House a 800K Payment, and let us make Money on Day 2 not just pay here and there.... .How you (dev) make updates? Ever Month or weekly? And how long we have to wait for the next update and how big get it? I want to know that before i start to support that game, an a promise that you not even think of a fucking Sandbox tag.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
"there" instead of "their" brain when getting the pill, "pheramone" instead of "pheromone" and grammar is, odd. That's not unusual with English though, a dreadful language full of various vernaculars. "more to loose with my life" should be "lose" when you take the pill in the morning

Ah pounds; no wonder the grammar is the way it is. Still, it could be worse: I shudder to think of the day we have an Ozzie VN

Good idea to kick up the gamma when MC takes the pill; a more annoying filter would have been too much but this is enough that you can instantly tell the difference without drawing too much attention.

Bold choice with a starting preggo. Making her a surrogate is also quite clever; shows she's altruistic as well as fertile. (This line makes me sound like an alien but that's narrative analysis for you)

"Your not a whale" should be "you're", short for you are. Fyi a woman that pregnant would probably need more than a wall to keep herself up but re-rendering ain't an option for that minor a detail.

Also the "cumming" for them where they piss is, uh, a mite too realistic for me I suppose (all that pressure on the bladder from the growing child) so I hope that isn't gonna be a thing with every scene...

The law stuff makes sense but it feels very abrupt. Suddenly he's listing off this stuff and the sentences feel, unconnected. They just need some rework, I think, where he actually goes into saying "Hey, here's a suggestion" or "if you want some help" instead of going straight to the middle and end rather apropos of nothing.

"feel free you ask" should probably be "feel free to ask", "your joking right" should be "you're", "they are in prime location" could possibly be "in a" but again, vernacular. "many good idea" probably should be "ideas" though.

"absolutely if anything" right after rita twirls has the wrong picture for the MC, back in hobo mode and rita does "your too kind" instead of, again, you are. You may wanna just write that out really

"Let me have a quick conversion with him" unless the accountant is Jewish/Muslim and taking out his little sausage snipper or about the do the shahada, I think this should be "conversation". You never know though I suppose

"cubical" should be "cubicle"

Taking a little break here to post this, gonna edit in the rest later

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
"there" instead of "their" brain when getting the pill, "pheramone" instead of "pheromone" and grammar is, odd. That's not unusual with English though, a dreadful language full of various vernaculars. "more to loose with my life" should be "lose" when you take the pill in the morning

Ah pounds; no wonder the grammar is the way it is. Still, it could be worse: I shudder to think of the day we have an Ozzie VN

Good idea to kick up the gamma when MC takes the pill; a more annoying filter would have been too much but this is enough that you can instantly tell the difference without drawing too much attention.

Bold choice with a starting preggo. Making her a surrogate is also quite clever; shows she's altruistic as well as fertile. (This line makes me sound like an alien but that's narrative analysis for you)

"Your not a whale" should be "you're", short for you are. Fyi a woman that pregnant would probably need more than a wall to keep herself up but re-rendering ain't an option for that minor a detail.

Also the "cumming" for them where they piss is, uh, a mite too realistic for me I suppose (all that pressure on the bladder from the growing child) so I hope that isn't gonna be a thing with every scene...

The law stuff makes sense but it feels very abrupt. Suddenly he's listing off this stuff and the sentences feel, unconnected. They just need some rework, I think, where he actually goes into saying "Hey, here's a suggestion" or "if you want some help" instead of going straight to the middle and end rather apropos of nothing.

"feel free you ask" should probably be "feel free to ask", "your joking right" should be "you're", "they are in prime location" could possibly be "in a" but again, vernacular. "many good idea" probably should be "ideas" though.

"absolutely if anything" right after rita twirls has the wrong picture for the MC, back in hobo mode and rita does "your too kind" instead of, again, you are. You may wanna just write that out really

"Let me have a quick conversion with him" unless the accountant is Jewish/Muslim and taking out his little sausage snipper or about the do the shahada, I think this should be "conversation". You never know though I suppose

"cubical" should be "cubicle"

Taking a little break here to post this, gonna edit in the rest later
Thank you very much for all of this. I do really appreciate it. Even though I am English, I was never very good at the subject at school as you can probably tell.

I have made the changes you have pointed out which will be sorted for the next update.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Wow no Morning Pill for Rita, that is the 4 Play i do since today.. . Its a very good Story,but give us the Chance to buy 2 House a 800K Payment, and let us make Money on Day 2 not just pay here and there.... .How you (dev) make updates? Ever Month or weekly? And how long we have to wait for the next update and how big get it? I want to know that before i start to support that game, an a promise that you not even think of a fucking Sandbox tag.
More money will be made on day 3, although I can say it will not be made into a sandbox game, so really the money aspect of it is just for show really... rather than like a management /sandbox style where you have to make money to progress with the story. Each update will be an in-game day, how long it will take me to create will depend on what is happening within that day.

I jumped from 160 odd images on day 1, to 940 for day 2.

I'm not going to say an update will be coming out every month and all I'm putting out is like 100 renders worth of content, where people have to constantly download the game for another 5-10 minutes of game-play, to me that is pointless. An update will be done once the next day have drawn to an end.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
More money will be made on day 3, although I can say it will not be made into a sandbox game, so really the money aspect of it is just for show really... rather than like a management /sandbox style where you have to make money to progress with the story. Each update will be an in-game day, how long it will take me to create will depend on what is happening within that day.

I jumped from 160 odd images on day 1, to 940 for day 2.

I'm not going to say an update will be coming out every month and all I'm putting out is like 100 renders worth of content, where people have to constantly download the game for another 5-10 minutes of game-play, to me that is pointless. An update will be done once the next day have drawn to an end.
Had no idea about dominance and submission points; thankfully only had to go a little back if sub leads to more preggo

The daily model for game development is a popular framing device for a reason but it is very constraining for any sort of story progression. If a single update is a day, then you'll have every single day full of sexy happenings which would have MCs dick turned into something resembling a Polish smoked sausage at the end of the week from the terrible overuse and abuse

I would strongly suggest that you keep it easy, with some days just being filler, others being action filled and while not fully sandbox, at least letting the flow of time be loose, as this gives you far more options both gameplay wise and narratively speaking. (For instance, a weekend getaway, a week in Venice, almost being hit by truck-kun trying to isekai you and getting a sprain and having to be in the hospital for a few days and so on)

Anyway, do you want me to continue going through the game just now with the spellcheck or has someone already done it?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Had no idea about dominance and submission points; thankfully only had to go a little back if sub leads to more preggo

The daily model for game development is a popular framing device for a reason but it is very constraining for any sort of story progression. If a single update is a day, then you'll have every single day full of sexy happenings which would have MCs dick turned into something resembling a Polish smoked sausage at the end of the week from the terrible overuse and abuse

I would strongly suggest that you keep it easy, with some days just being filler, others being action filled and while not fully sandbox, at least letting the flow of time be loose, as this gives you far more options both gameplay wise and narratively speaking. (For instance, a weekend getaway, a week in Venice, almost being hit by truck-kun trying to isekai you and getting a sprain and having to be in the hospital for a few days and so on)

Anyway, do you want me to continue going through the game just now with the spellcheck or has someone already done it?
There will be points where-by an update will be have no sexual content, as like you say after having 'action' every day it will be a train wreck down there. So that update may only be 100 renders, I just don't wish to go down the road of 'Yes I'll get an update out each month' and then everyone who is interested in playing it has to download it constantly for 5 minutes extra.

I too play some games on here and it is quite frustrating when that happens and I just end up waiting a few months to play them.

I have already spell-checked it (Believe it or not, but obviously not very well!!!) I am appreciative of any help I obtain.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

agreed this day stuff make the day too eventful too making it strange, when the dev make it so that some days have passed betwen events is so much better to be beliave, not even neymar fuck girls every day

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
There will be points where-by an update will be have no sexual content, as like you say after having 'action' every day it will be a train wreck down there. So that update may only be 100 renders, I just don't wish to go down the road of 'Yes I'll get an update out each month' and then everyone who is interested in playing it has to download it constantly for 5 minutes extra.

I too play some games on here and it is quite frustrating when that happens and I just end up waiting a few months to play them.

I have already spell-checked it (Believe it or not, but obviously not very well!!!) I am appreciative of any help I obtain.
mc making more money and building his empire is going to be funny too, if you make the game about the mc building his stuff and dealing with life and pleople who want to cause trouble or whatever WHILE he enjoy girls, well many people like me will like it

about the renders, if you even want to improve it you can also use a trick to be a little lazy and have more content in the future, when there is not girl in the scene there not that need to focus on the render that much

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
mc making more money and building his empire is going to be funny too, if you make the game about the mc building his stuff and dealing with life and pleople who want to cause trouble or whatever WHILE he enjoy girls, well many people like me will like it

about the renders, if you even want to improve it you can also use a trick to be a little lazy and have more content in the future, when there is not girl in the scene there not that need to focus on the render that much
We don't need unnecessary drama in every game. If this game goes to that, I for one, will just walk away. Let's for once, just have an easy, simple flow to a game. There's enough games with unnecessary drama already.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
We don't need unnecessary drama in every game. If this game goes to that, I for one, will just walk away. Let's for once, just have an easy, simple flow to a game. There's enough games with unnecessary drama already.
so you think when you are making money everyone is happy with it ? hAHAHAHAHAHA, even iRL there would be pleople causing trouble to your business even a permit can take 10 years to get just cause the local government don't like you, every game that is not too short has something to tell most games only about sex are really not different from a pack of renders, the mc can't be a potato he has to have something he aim for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think thats good how the dev has make clear the mc will make the girls work for him like a real smart dude would do, every girl can do something to help the mc not just the mc giving money like..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes