Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
So.... the dev is just waiting to release it?
It was released after all the Beta testing was completed, on the 1st December to my Tier 4 patrons and then down every other day. I'm currently looking at a public release on Wednesday. There will also be a Walkthrough from Day 1 to Day 3 inclusive, that I have created, for what I believe the best route with most content. However alternative routes will also have there very own animations and scenes that are not in the main Harem route. So its worth maybe checking some of them out too if interested.

ronak

Aug 6, 2017
Didn't play the update yet, just saw that Honey is still missing from the relationship tab, so i fixed it myself.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Didn't play the update yet, just saw that Honey is still missing from the relationship tab, so i fixed it myself.
That previous stats screen is no more which I why I didn't update it. As soon as you start the update it removes that small icon and you get a nice new phone. Thanks though.

Reactions: ronak

ronak

Aug 6, 2017
That previous stats screen is no more which I why I didn't update it. As soon as you start the update it removes that small icon and you get a nice new phone. Thanks though.
Yes just saw it should have played from my last save not from the beginning :LOL:.
But there seems to be another problem i can't change pages in the new relationship tab so Honey is still not shown.

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Yes just saw it should have played from my last save not from the beginning :LOL:.
But there seems to be another problem i can't change pages in the new relationship tab so Honey is still not shown.
On the RHS of the phone when you hover over it, it should come up an icon to move right.

Reactions: ronak

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Quick question. Does the game force you to have everyone as a LI?
Nope, you can choose any you wish. All, one, none... who ever you wish. Obviously at the moment as we have only just started you may not have loads of content if you only choose 1 LI who may not be featured much currently.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc(money etc) // love // lust/pregnant // dom/sub // relationship // trust/anger/like // bisexual

mc.png love.png lust  preg.png dom  sub.png relationship.png trust anger.png bisex.png

choices detection/outcome

choice1.png choice2.png

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> ; )

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes