• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Both those tags together should mean that her boyfriend is cheating on her no?
No this is every Male Protagonist on there because most of them also have a boyfriend. NTR is only good for these people if you are the one who is fucking and not the other way around XD

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just did a playthrough. I think it's the first time I've played one of this developer's games. Anyway, I am impressed with what I've seen so far.

Nothing too NTR-ish at the moment (at least with my playthru)

And maybe more hints sometimes as to where to go next. Tho I do realize it is a sandbox type game with the MC doing some choices in the order they want. Otherwise I really have little to complain about so far. Other than the premise maybe being a little bit on the dark side of things. I do really what I've seen to this point in the game. Will definitely be checking in for more.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Why did you make this a Sandbox game? Please, make a non-sandbox option/version :( I want to play this the same way I played Inside Jennifer...

I'll still play this though, I mean, I already own your other games on Steam.

IGs.jpg

Speaking of, when can we see Limits of Sky on Steam? eh, nvm, stupid question. When it's finished or closed to it, right? my patience sucks >.< I am very excited for this game <3

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah... Don't even know if i should give it a try or not. Yes, it's NTR, female's perspective, my favorite type of erotic game, but it's Inceton. That means poor writing, average at best visuals (horrible depth of field on every picture, bad lighting, awkward animations) with lots of closeups and no appreciation of female beauty (women are beautiful as a whole, not just fucking boobs and asses).

ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
We had Jennifer with her perfect tits and proportions, and now we have this... We need Jennifer season 2, not this hack(

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Not a fan of MC "visuals" and haircut, also almost all other female characters feels kinda the same-ish model wise, with slightly tweaked face model.

I enjoted Inside Jennifer, but the face expressions were lacking in that game during sex scenes, they just felt "dead" i guess, hopefully here it will be better.

Story as of now is alright but sandbox might become a problem.

Reactions: pr0n

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
Does the Dev of this game check this place?

Gonna leave this image so he can fix this. The sentence on the end should be said by "Sky" after another "click" i think

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Dunno why Inceton wastes time and money on an NTR dept when it just isn't that popular (probably the 2nd star are just for the renders) and sandboxes almost as much ( :poop: boxes to me when all I wanna do is read a story and perhaps make a few choices). Do they even turn a profit or are the books not separating the depts to obscure the NTR red ink?

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes