Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Likely: Costanza, Fiona, Kaylee, Torrie and Sylvia, Alex

50-50: Savannah, Lilith, Annabelle, Eliza, June

Unlikely: Mikaela, Ae-cha, Joanna, Linda, Alejandra, Zoella

Things might change around so take it all with a grain of salt.
You can do some polls about best models cause your taste in women may differ from the players :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
when i played the game from the start (update where ch1 remaster came out) i noticed that the big chunk of content with librarian and her sister didnt happen for me (no library dialogues, no race, no "after race" scene) and i dont think i changed my choices from the first playthrough, was there some change in conditions causing those events to trigger?

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I was seriously thinking of supporting this game BUT if the mom is off the menu for a LI then I am going to give this game a hard pass. Pointless putting in a Hot Mom in a game like this and not make her romancable. Easier just to have her die at the beginning of the story so just to have the sister as the only incest option. This story seemed really well done except for that. Unless the thing with the mom changes Good Luck!

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I was seriously thinking of supporting this game BUT if the mom is off the menu for a LI then I am going to give this game a hard pass. Pointless putting in a Hot Mom in a game like this and not make her romancable. Easier just to have her die at the beginning of the story so just to have the sister as the only incest option. This story seemed really well done except for that. Unless the thing with the mom changes Good Luck!
It's not even that the mom is hot. It makes sense as this has incest with the sister as a main li. The MC is a mommy boi and the mom loves and dotes her son, and don't forget that the father is an asshole. I don't get the LI selection either, I mean Sylvia is okay but Torrie? Kaylee?
Costanza and Fiona, I guess they are okayish, but come on man... You have better characters with June, Linda (For fuck sake you can't have her on unlikely) and you even have Mikaela on unlikely!!!
You have strong characters to be main LI's, and it's your story and totally okay. But, those main LI are soooo bland. Savanah 2.0 is great, June, Linda, Mikaela and even the crazy chick Alejandra was it? if you want shy characters then you have Sylvia.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
when i played the game from the start (update where ch1 remaster came out) i noticed that the big chunk of content with librarian and her sister didnt happen for me (no library dialogues, no race, no "after race" scene) and i dont think i changed my choices from the first playthrough, was there some change in conditions causing those events to trigger?
Sit with Kaylee in class and pass her charisma speech check.
Join her in the library and you'll be on the path with Linda.

Reactions: PapaPhat and Cameo

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I won't be changing it. Still, thank you for playing.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've already done a few to get an idea on what people think. I'll probably do another in a few months or so.
You can never please everyone, my friend. I like what you said about mom...
I won't be changing it. Still, thank you for playing.
I want to see YOUR story, not some story/render by committee bullshit. You are doing an amazing job. Anyone that doesn't adore mom can suck it. She's a true sweetheart.:love:
charisma stat
When I did my last replay, I found it best to take one point for each stat; charisma, strength, intelligence, etc. The only option I remember that required more than one was kicking in the door of the arcade which still triggers the alarm. One point to intelligence allows you to bypass the alarm and the door lock too. So, it's best to have one of everything. I'm sure there will be other opportunities to grow our stats later in the game.

Overall, I love this game! Huzzah!

Adventure ever on friends, Phat:devilish:

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Just played this, blown away. The fact we haven't even gotten to the incest yet and I'm enjoying it this much is wild, though I can see the dev sowing the seeds for it with Lili calling him bro and the mother/son stuff with Lizzy.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
hey I have an idea why don't you make your own game to satisfy your incest fetishes or better you should try other games that satisfy that oedipus complex you have.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes