VN - Ren'Py - Lineage or Legacy [Ch.4 Act II] [Biting The Bullet]

1. 4.00 star(s)

rafaaa

Good renders, and the story is very interesting. Hope in the future updates we get more choices,hope choices matter and have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty and hope there is more girls as LI.. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MJB

I gave this four stars mainly for the original looking characters, and the story is written well enough that I actually care about the MC.

The only real complaint I have is how the passage of two years is shown through the workout montage. There's basically three things we are introduced to so far in the game, the MC going to college, his relationship with his family and losing weight at the gym. During the montage, in between the gym shots I would mix in pictures of a few unanswered texts from his mom (the ones we read later) and maybe a shot or two of him in class or studying. This would just make it a lot less of an abrupt time shift.

Coding wise it seemed fine. The only issue I had was addressed by the dev.

Anyways, regardless of my nitpicking, this is a really strong start to a promising game!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheDwayneTrain

Although the "MC leaves home to come of age" story has been told ad infinitum in the VN sphere, this one executes the important story parts well and is compelling enough to have me excited for what's to come. It's not breaking new ground, but I found myself invested in what happens to the MC as he starts his new life. The females are attractive and unique enough renders to be interesting in their own rite. Hope to see more of this soon.