EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
Lineage or Legacy is a story that puts you in the shoes of a pampered rich kid who spent most of his life carefree in part to his mother's overbearing affection and the father's lack of care. Now that you're older, your father intends to hand the family business down but is reluctant because of your current condition. Overtime, his patience grows thinner from the decisions you've made and your refusal to change your bad habits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Biting The Bullet - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 Act II
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

Daz3D Assets/Dufs:

Developer Notes:

Roadmap for Chapter 4 and 5:

Love Interests Announced!

Make sure to leave a review/feedback with what you liked/disliked! It genuinely helps.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: (Official V4.2.2) - - - - -
Mac: (Official V4.2.2) - - -
Android: (Official V4.2.2) - - - - -

Extras: German Translation* - Spanish Translation* - Italian Translation* - Multi Mod* - Gallery Unlocker* - Banner Signatures
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Grace04.jpg 1.jpg 35p45.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpeg 9+tV3t.jpg 3.jpg 484p43.jpg fASXuL.jpg 5.jpg 276p43.jpg 1.jpg Cost01.jpg 114p45.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Looks interesting,a list of future tags would be nice, or maybe some description if the fetishes are going to be avoidable (can be prevented at player's choice) or skippable (they happen but the player avoids seeing the scene in question)
BitingTheBullet, seeing you have a few years in f95, I guess you already know how it works, you avoid many questions and discussions having that in the OP :LUL:

Good Luck.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hilarious premise, with a lot of potential, quite promising for an initial release. The renders are high quality; kinda brand new models. I hope the development continues this way. (y)

One day, the you had had enough resentment for your father and... and...... :oops:
...left home to pursue a higher education. (whew!)
Yikes! at least this game starts out original... this time the mc's father is not dead!

37f963eabd15abdeea94feb50ea0e793--.jpg

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The version and dev name are messed up on the latest updates page. Since brackets seem to indicate placements for the information, my guess is that [BTB] in the end might be the cause.

Dec 11, 2021
Looks interesting,a list of future tags would be nice, or maybe some description if the fetishes are going to be avoidable (can be prevented at player's choice) or skippable (they happen but the player avoids seeing the scene in question)
BitingTheBullet, seeing you have a few years in f95, I guess you already know how it works, you avoid many questions and discussions having that in the OP :LUL:

Good Luck.
Havent played because I fear the same, beta MC between all those other good looking male characters is becoming the cuck of the university... future tags would help to see the future of the game... hope he sees that the has to change and you become a decent manly man...

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
BitingTheBullet welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck !
Thank you. I'll see to it.

Not too many tags right now as it's still just somewhat of an intro.

I don't plan on portraying any cuckoldry or ntr for those who are hesitant to try.

Be sure to leave feedback/criticism so that I can know whether I'm up my own ass or not.

Thank you for playing and I hope you enjoy it.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Because of the description, I thought that we would play for a plump guy who is trying to grow into a real man, despite his weight, and sometimes turn his weakness into strength. That is, I have met a lot of fat people, and most of them are quite cheerful and sociable people. However, in the first version, he trains and turns into an average young man.

I just don’t understand why in the description to focus on the weight of the character, if in fact it doesn’t play any further. At most, relatives will say "Wow, you have changed, well done." And there are many such stories, otherwise the game would stand out.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes