BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
You get bonus points if you also put it on the Save Menu. Only a few games do this, but it's really nice to be able to save and quit on the same page. Oh, also noticed your Instagram link is bad.
Instagram link seems to be working fine on Windows. Maybe it's on your end? Let me know what happens when you click it.
I'll add the quit button in next update since I'm going to rework the UI and change the file structure to make patches/updates easier.

Lu98ke

May 4, 2020
I like it so far.
Different style of model but it's good.
I think you should add a little recap of the 2 years transition.
What happened to the other characters?

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I like it so far.
Different style of model but it's good.
I think you should add a little recap of the 2 years transition.
What happened to the other characters?
don't want to spoil too much but in chapter 2, MC will be attending his last few months of college during which you can interact with other characters and get to know more about them.
First chapter was mainly an intro to characters without digressing too far from the progression.

Reactions: Motion11 and Lu98ke

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?
There are choices and they definitely matter.
It's a branching story so it's not a linear path.
You won't notice most of the changes in ch1 since it's an intro but the choices you make can affect down the line.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are decent and story seems interesting but it still early. Hope to have more choices instead of 2 (like 3),when we are bald and we talk to charlie if we choose to be like him it appears on the dialogue renpy error but it can progress the game,hope the girls arent all slutty and hope there is some relatioship build between MC and the girls. It has potential.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Renders are decent and story seems interesting but it still early. Hope to have more choices instead of 2 (like 3),when we are bald and we talk to charlie if we choose to be like him it appears on the dialogue renpy error but it can progress the game,hope the girls arent all slutty and hope there is some relatioship build between MC and the girls. It has potential.
Sorry about the error. I added a patch which fixes it and a few more.
I think you'll like the renders in chapter 2 much more.
Will post a poll after releasing chapter 2 to ask the community which girls should be prioritised as many more will be introduced.

Thank you for playing!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Lineage or Legacy [Chapter 1-2, v0.2.1] [Biting The Bullet] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.8GB
Repack size: 434MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Update Only v0.2.1 =
Notice: If you downloaded from below links, just use Update Only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
The compression you should use as a default is Webpm, not Jpeg. With the latter, you'll quickly get to 2-3-4 gb in size.
Indeed. When the files size is equal, webp has BETTER quality than jpg.

If you need webp with quality, just use maybe 95% quality setting. You probably wouldn't see the difference with png. Using webp does just a bit of smoothing (which sometimes even improves 3DCG renders quality, where some single pixels can have weird coloring in case of faster rendering settings).

For example, in Part 24, file 57p24.jpg has size about 600 kb. The same image as webp with 95% quality is just 262 kb (more than twice as small).

Mar 13, 2018
wow, badik inspired game? I don't know kinda similar but also not, maybe just the difference between the story plot. and your profile looks like lily from pink rose which is my favorite.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Really good. Liked it alot. Tho there are already alot of routes laid out, which might become lot complex the more the updates rolls in and routes branch out even more. Goodluck.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
"- Nerfed MC's instrument size "

Ahh fudge! Guess have to add tag/spoiler MC inferiority complex.
You got it backwards. I figured if the MC had an inferiority complex he'd have an (less than?) average sized dick.

Looks more like the dev has in inferiority complex.
First time playing it and shut it down and deleted it as soon as that monstrosity was shown.

He goes through all the time and trouble to make the characters look like normal people, then he ruins it with that.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes