L7Bear

May 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I realize I didn't reach a chapter break and haven't filled out the survey, but that's about as much time as I have for this game right now. Maybe I'll come back to it later. I really like a lot of aspects of the game and wish the Devs a ton of success, but I don't think this game is for me right now.

EDIT: important note: I assume the game went sandbox shortly after I stopped playing, based on a few hints. I don't know if it actually did that.
EDIT 2: I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT IT DOES NOT SANDBOX. My assumption made an ass of me. Apologies.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah this was, interesting. Though it's just way too much unbelievability. I mean, what happened in those two years?

I mean, it was fun a bit, but it's just too much blank space that doesn't make any sense. Sorry but this needs some work, or rewriting, or something. Just too much stuff doesn't add up. Still, wish you the best of luck with your project, but don't think this is for me. Thanks regardless.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017

I realize I didn't reach a chapter break and haven't filled out the survey, but that's about as much time as I have for this game right now. Maybe I'll come back to it later. I really like a lot of aspects of the game and wish the Devs a ton of success, but I don't think this game is for me right now.
I'm glad I quit when I did, then.

And... he goes sandbox without adding the tag or even mentioning it in the change log. What a great way to piss people off.

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I think the + stats are fucked up. I made a choice that should have given +1 to charisma but gave +1 education (helping out Reno without fighting) - for example.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I'm glad I quit when I did, then.

And... he goes sandbox without adding the tag or even mentioning it in the change log. What a great way to piss people off.
note: I don't think he actually goes sandbox. I didn't continue far enough to know. I just assume that's what happens.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
BitingTheBullet You really shouldn't give up Itch, even if you're making the game free. You can request more space and I believe they usually give out 4 Gb or you can upload the game via CLI and their Butler, which doesn't have a strict limit. And even easier, you can just add external links as files.

Android images need to go to the root of your project folder, not the 'game' folder to apply.

Good luck!

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
did this get a rework? cuz i coulda sworn we went back to class detention after banging svannah in the bar and everyone was surprised by your post workout montage transformation in the last ver? Anyway liking the game so far not much to complain about if ever. I just hope the dev will stick to telling HIS story while listening to feedback if reasonable enough like for plotholes instead of catering to a minority that just wants to influence the dev to make the game into THEIR game with the plot they want. Not saying there is anyone like that here cuz i dont read the previous posts but its just what I generally wish from all devs. Potentially the start of something solid if not great. Cant wait for whats next!

Personal selfishness: I wanna see more lili hehe

Last edited:

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
The dev has been pretty active in here, but has repeatedly ignored questions about harem or incest. Might be coincidence. Might not...

@ the dev, can you clarify? Much appreciated.
Haven't ignored them, just haven't voiced my opinion on them since they can used as ammo down the line.
Harem is a tough topic since some want sexual harems whereas others want relationship harems.
If I were to incorporate it, I'd need to do it cautiously.
As for incest, I'll have a definite answer after I release chapter 3.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
BitingTheBullet You really shouldn't give up Itch, even if you're making the game free. You can request more space and I believe they usually give out 4 Gb or you can upload the game via CLI and their Butler, which doesn't have a strict limit. And even easier, you can just add external links as files.

Android images need to go to the root of your project folder, not the 'game' folder to apply.

Good luck!
Is Itch okay with their userbase being redirected to patreon via links?
I'll have a look at Butler and contact their staff to see what I can do.
Thanks

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes