Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
That's why I need to be cautious with it.
I already have multiple paths laid out with multiple endings in mind. Forcing a harem in between is not only complicated but a lot of work. I'm not saying that I'm closed to the idea but at the same time it's a daunting task and only time will tell if I can undertake it without delaying updates for half a year or more.
I don't get you, you are talking like writing a harem is one of the 12 Heracles's test when it is not.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Just played it and enjoyed it a lot. But I have a question: will MC eventually meet all girls? Because I played choosing Kaylee and then Fiona, and there were another girls in the process, so I'd like to know if I choose Kaylee, I will meet Fiona, June later, or only if I pick Fiona....
You'll meet others.

Reactions: underoath27

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Wow! Dude, this game was a really nice surprise!
A game of this quality generally has a lot more comments!
Maybe there isnt enough things to comment about? Dont know..
The game has a really likeable MC, has good sense of humor, good looking models, choices matters... the only thing I did not like was to make the decision between Kaylee and Fiona :LOL:
Hope best of luck Dev. This game has a lot of love put in to it. (y)

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Wow! Dude, this game was a really nice surprise!
A game of this quality generally has a lot more comments!
Maybe there isnt enough things to comment about? Dont know..
The game has a really likeable MC, has good sense of humor, good looking models, choices matters... the only thing I did not like was to make the decision between Kaylee and Fiona :LOL:
Hope best of luck Dev. This game has a lot of love put in to it. (y)
It's still new and I'll admit, the name is tacky but it serves its purpose.
Thanks you for playing!

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Hmm, I liked this but it sure had plenty of weird choices. Like many others have said, the worst part of the writing was two year break. Could be corrected by changing it so, that the prologue (the fat part) happened in the previous school.

And what's with the force feeding Savannah?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But with all the critique, there was plenty of good in this game also. Great, likeable characters, good graphics and usual, but interesting setting. I'll be following this one. It will be interesting to see visit back to home. Though even on that part writing could be better. Taking one month break from school to do that? Why not do that during a weekend, during school holiday or during the summer break.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Any bad consequences for having more Lineage points than legacy or vice versa ??
'Bad consequences' is kind of subjective so I can't answer that for you but think of it as like this:
If you have more points in one field, you'll be locked out of certain paths. I've kept these points hidden so that players can have a more 'natural' playthrough.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

When I saw who was the dev, I noted the game's name somewhere to try it later, though it took me a while. And the game was good, with some strange choices from time to time.

The worldbuilding is limited but is starting to expand.
The characters are few and some could need more description.
The story is only at the beginning and seems to progress nicely.
The art, though not perfect, is well done, particularly the eyes (I've seen worse so good job).

I didn't try everything so I may have missed some part but I wanted to participate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sometimes, the expressions are strange, especially when the eyes are watching 2 different directions.
When you unlock a character, he is also unlocked on previous saves (which is weird if you didn't even encounter him).
What does "bodycount" mean by the way?

Those are just my observations and thoughts. I hope that helps even a little.

Good continuation.

Last edited:
Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Noted, some of the changes have already been made.
Game is built with an emphasis on replayability which is why the notebook entries are left unlocked.
Bodycount is no of unique partners slept with.
Also I'd suggest using a spoiler for your post.
Thanks for the answer.
And you're right, I should have used a spoiler for what was too specific. So, I just left what was generalist/generic outside.

Good continuation.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes