BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
How do you fuck the waitress during or after your date with Torrie ?? There's a few renders of the MC fucking her outside. Can you tell me how to get that scene ??
I took it out of the story cause it seemed too forced. But I still left them in there for anyone wanting to dig around in the files. A delayed Christmas gift if you will.

• Sad
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Aw man was looking forward to the mc meeting back up with the family oh well good non the less.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
i think its a bug but if you reject on findrr anabella but later she appears texting you (when you receive a message from Lilith and text Torrie) when you rejected her in the past. that needs to be fixed or if its to be like that its a suprise.
I posted a patch. The message from Annabelle appearing out of nowhere should be fixed now.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
your survey needs more options, i only started playing today and the questions assume im a returning player, like i dunno how long the update took to playthrough lol

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Hey! Nice update! It let me wanting for more though... :ROFLMAO:
The one question i have... is the hair cut optional? I saw in the title screen the mc with two types of hair, no?
(and I hate one of those with all my heart :HideThePain:)

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
The Linda scene after running into her in the park fires for me whether or not my MC has expressed interest in her.

On a playthrough without pursuing her I get Linda saying "I should probably get going" after the jog, and then it immediately jumps to her apartment.

Also kind of hoping somebody from his family forces the MC to shave in the next update.

Last edited:

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
So just a story telling mess up I guess you would call it, but I sat next to Fiona in class, then went out for drinks with her and her friends but when I see her in the library I say there is that girl from my IT class? And she says I am the guy that was late? We already know each other very well. The whole scene is out of place.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes