svenambig81

Nov 13, 2017
Fantastic game OP. Keep up the great work. Definitely a bit buggy, but tons of content for a new game, and I love your renders. It's a fun low stakes story about a guy who gains confidence and uses that to start laying hot babes around town, what's not to love.

Fiona is 11/10 and I can't wait for content with her. Linda is hot as hell. Love all the different women and new faces. I know people can get frustrated when a game is new and is doing lots of introductions and they feel like it should be focusing on the introduced LIs, but I prefer a more robust cast that you can then expand on later. Can't wait for some harem and potentially Rude score cheating action contrast with a Respectful loving path (if thats how you might take it).

So just a story telling mess up I guess you would call it, but I sat next to Fiona in class, then went out for drinks with her and her friends but when I see her in the library I say there is that girl from my IT class? And she says I am the guy that was late? We already know each other very well. The whole scene is out of place.
I did want to add I got this as well. Maybe have been a side effect of using the multimod, but it was a bit jarring to meet Fiona, go out on the date with her and her friends, and then they all acted like they didn't know me at all.

Also, some of the scenes in the menus etc don't seem to be in the game yet? Is that intentional/these are teasers for later, or am I missing major amounts of content?

Finally, can someone tell me how to unlock the Waitress scene/which path or interactions I need to take? Gallery mod is broken for that scene for me (crashes the game).

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All the scenes in the gallery can be unlocked. You simply need to replay through different paths to unlock them.
Waitress scene for the gallery mod is probably based on the beta build of the game. It was something that I took out last minute but if you want, you can go through game files and find them under Part30.
As for meeting Fiona in the library, that shouldn't be possible if you already met up with her in the club unless you're using the cheat mod which would explain why some people are experiencing that issue.
Thank you for kind words and for playing.

Reactions: svenambig81

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
All the scenes in the gallery can be unlocked. You simply need to replay through different paths to unlock them.
Waitress scene for the gallery mod is probably based on the beta build of the game. It was something that I took out last minute but if you want, you can go through game files and find them under Part30.
As for meeting Fiona in the library, that shouldn't be possible if you already met up with her in the club unless you're using the cheat mod which would explain why some people are experiencing that issue.
Thank you for kind words and for playing.
I will say I do have the mod installed, but I did not actually use it on the choice of who to sit with. I mean come on it's Fiona. Anyhow I sat with Fiona only but maybe the mod still messed it up. In that case I apologize for wasting your time because I'm a big cheater lol.
In agreement with Sven about all the rest though except Linda. God it felt so good to say no to going back to her house. I don't know why but she irks me.

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
That's because you're not supposed to meet Fiona in the library if you met up with her in the club prior. There seems to be something big that I missed but I can't find anything in the code. Could you walk me through which path you took that led you to that meet up please?
That happened to me as well, but I just assumed it was because I chose 'both' with the mod when asked which one to sit beside in class.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I will say I do have the mod installed, but I did not actually use it on the choice of who to sit with.
If that's the case then there might be a problem that I can't seem to reproduce. Could you walk me through the choices you made if you don't mind.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
That happened to me as well, but I just assumed it was because I chose 'both' with the mod when asked which one to sit beside in class.
Choosing both will definitely cause a problem. Both options will trigger flags to unlock both paths and the engine would chose the one thats first in chronological order in the code.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
That's because you're not supposed to meet Fiona in the library if you met up with her in the club prior. There seems to be something big that I missed but I can't find anything in the code. Could you walk me through which path you took that led you to that meet up please?
Mod problem. Play without it

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
BitingTheBullet Congratulations on your game. Renders looks good. I have one question. I saw the femdom tag. Something I like ;). Is there any femdom scenes currently in the game or is it a future thing?
Ah crap I didn't even realise I put that there. That's a mistake on my end.
And thank you for kind words.
I don't plan on doing femdom. That's probably something I might do in the next game, whenever that starts.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You realize if you go the incest route you'll need a patch because of patron and that will require a new play through most likely.
The mc reminds me of Wayne Static (rip).
Because of the planned incest/harem I'll add you to my patron list.
and...Is she having a stroke? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
It's something that I've been giving a lot of thought since I know it's a fetish for many, which is why I'm still silent on that topic. Once chapter 3 rolls out, I'll make that decision clear whether I'll go with it or not.

As for now, I genuinely don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i-need-that-shit-need-that-thing.gif

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I don't think the MC needed an appearance change. Sure he looks a little rough around the edges with the beard, the scars and the early 2000s punk hair but it makes him look different, unique. The version of him in the main menu and bio looks like every other MC u see in these types of games.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I don't think the MC needed an appearance change. Sure he looks a little rough around the edges with the beard, the scars and the early 2000s punk hair but it makes him look different, unique. The version of him in the main menu and bio looks like every other MC u see in these types of games.
It's tied to the narrative.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes