BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I will say I do have the mod installed, but I did not actually use it on the choice of who to sit with.
If that's the case then there might be a problem that I can't seem to reproduce. Could you walk me through the choices you made if you don't mind.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
That happened to me as well, but I just assumed it was because I chose 'both' with the mod when asked which one to sit beside in class.
Choosing both will definitely cause a problem. Both options will trigger flags to unlock both paths and the engine would chose the one thats first in chronological order in the code.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
That's because you're not supposed to meet Fiona in the library if you met up with her in the club prior. There seems to be something big that I missed but I can't find anything in the code. Could you walk me through which path you took that led you to that meet up please?
Mod problem. Play without it

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
BitingTheBullet Congratulations on your game. Renders looks good. I have one question. I saw the femdom tag. Something I like ;). Is there any femdom scenes currently in the game or is it a future thing?
Ah crap I didn't even realise I put that there. That's a mistake on my end.
And thank you for kind words.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't plan on doing femdom. That's probably something I might do in the next game, whenever that starts.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You realize if you go the incest route you'll need a patch because of patron and that will require a new play through most likely.
The mc reminds me of Wayne Static (rip).
Because of the planned incest/harem I'll add you to my patron list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and...Is she having a stroke? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
It's something that I've been giving a lot of thought since I know it's a fetish for many, which is why I'm still silent on that topic. Once chapter 3 rolls out, I'll make that decision clear whether I'll go with it or not.

As for now, I genuinely don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i-need-that-shit-need-that-thing.gif

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I don't think the MC needed an appearance change. Sure he looks a little rough around the edges with the beard, the scars and the early 2000s punk hair but it makes him look different, unique. The version of him in the main menu and bio looks like every other MC u see in these types of games.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I don't think the MC needed an appearance change. Sure he looks a little rough around the edges with the beard, the scars and the early 2000s punk hair but it makes him look different, unique. The version of him in the main menu and bio looks like every other MC u see in these types of games.
It's tied to the narrative.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Prostitution? As in hopefully avoidable brothel visits? Or is one of the LI's a whore? Or do you start pimping out the poor girls after leaving daddys wallet behind?

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
You just visit a brothel. You can opt out though. As for incest, no thanks. Also doesn't fit the story whatsoever.

• Sad
Reactions: lxh123
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes