BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Femdom & ntr planned? (I hope not)

Harem content planned? (I hope yes)
In regards to ntr, I have intentions of MC being the dominant party (opposite of whatever a cuckold is called).

In regards to harem, I'd already started planting seeds in the playthroughs since chapter 2 because I knew people would want it regardless. Currently exploring those seeds and seeing if it can be done or not. All I can say for now is that so far, it seems to be building up well.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
In regards to ntr, I have intentions of MC being the dominant party (opposite of whatever a cuckold is called).

In regards to harem, I'd already started planting seeds in the playthroughs since chapter 2 because I knew people would want it regardless. Currently exploring those seeds and seeing if it can be done or not. All I can say for now is that so far, it seems to be building up well.
i think its called netori, but i dont f with any of that lol
will it be avoidable though, cause even in a game i'd feel super bad for the dude.
even if he is a huge scumbag it would be cool to have an option of having her break up with him until the naughty stuff starts.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
i think its called netori, but i dont f with any of that lol
will it be avoidable though, cause even in a game i'd feel super bad for the dude.
even if he is a huge scumbag it would be cool to have an option of having her break up with him until the naughty stuff starts.
I intend to make all sex scenes after ch1 to be optional. For e.g. in ch2 you can completely avoid all sex scenes.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Lineage or Legacy [Chapter 1-3, v0.3a.3] [Biting The Bullet] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.77GB
Repack size: 380MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS = / (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only from below link.
Update Only from v0.3a.x to v0.3a.3 (2.46MB) =

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (882MB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
there seems to be some kinda bug, i get a text from some annasomething but i never matched with her on the totally not tinder

Last edited:
Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
i think its a bug but if you reject on findrr anabella but later she appears texting you (when you receive a message from Lilith and text Torrie) when you rejected her in the past. that needs to be fixed or if its to be like that its a suprise.
Just ran into it, I'll look into it and post a patch pretty soon. Thanks for pointing it out!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes