Sep 22, 2018
Is there a Jill and Bella equivalent?
I mainly meant it's similar because it has good music, good dialog, recognizable and decent characters, choices that matter, and a plot I can actually follow. The fact he is in school and likes to workout is a coincidence... let's hope the dev actually adds incest to the game unlike Being A Dik where the main character is an only child and his mom is dead. Because the mom on this game is hot as shit... although... if the father in this game found out... the mc would be dead as shit.

Last edited:

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
so far so good i like the style .. there is no dead and bullshit dialoge ... some of the girls have been smashed with the ugly stick a few hundred times but meh ... no clue were the main story is going and tbh i dont care i like it its not over the top with anything just a guy finding his way ... keep up the good work ... oh tip ,... dump that shit metal music it doesnt fit

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
but can expect today or will be tomorrow? and not being able to continue the save is it a bug?
Old saves won't work. Had to make changes in chapter 1 otherwise a bigger problem would've arose in later chapters. Sorry about that. I'll do my best to prevent that from happening again.
As for the patch, I'll be heading home soon and then I'll try to post it by today.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Looks interesting,a list of future tags would be nice, or maybe some description if the fetishes are going to be avoidable (can be prevented at player's choice) or skippable (they happen but the player avoids seeing the scene in question)
BitingTheBullet, seeing you have a few years in f95, I guess you already know how it works, you avoid many questions and discussions having that in the OP :LUL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good Luck.
it is the case

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Oh shit I caved and put my dick in crazy couldn't help it she was really hot XD.

Anyway i only commented on the modpage before so I will post here aswell just to say I like what is here so far hope to see where it goes from here.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
So, i like this game and if a like a game i support the dev.
That means you now have one more patron. Good Luck for your future BitingTheBullet.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So glad I didn't drop this because of the beginning. If you Ctrl through all the fat pathetic manbaby parts and get to him in the gym the game is a lot less painful to play. And the girls look better later too.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Really good game so far ; lots of good characters and good writing, plus I find myself hard-pressed to find best girl....
Kaylee ? Fiona ? June ? maybe even Lilith ?
Tough choices.... I feel like a multi-save of madness is going to happen.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The 2 years time jump makes the story weak in some parts. Like not talking again with your nerd classmate in 2 years after that night. The new girls look better overall but the nurse still looks like a malnourished vampire.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Sorry to ask this question but what is the purpose of the patch file in the OP because I don't see any incest tag.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Haven't ignored them, just haven't voiced my opinion on them since they can used as ammo down the line.
Harem is a tough topic since some want sexual harems whereas others want relationship harems.
If I were to incorporate it, I'd need to do it cautiously.
As for incest, I'll have a definite answer after I release chapter 3.
What is a sexual harem? One of those shitty games where you can fuck all the girls but have to choose one at the end? If so I'm telling you that harem fans don't like that at all, our hate of devs that try to pull "fake harems" is almost as much as ntr. Why having that when you can have actually meaningful relationships with the LI and have sex at the same time.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I'm telling you that harem fans don't like that at all, our hate of devs that try to pull "fake harems" is almost as much as ntr.
That's why I need to be cautious with it.
I already have multiple paths laid out with multiple endings in mind. Forcing a harem in between is not only complicated but a lot of work. I'm not saying that I'm closed to the idea but at the same time it's a daunting task and only time will tell if I can undertake it without delaying updates for half a year or more.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Just played it and enjoyed it a lot. But I have a question: will MC eventually meet all girls? Because I played choosing Kaylee and then Fiona, and there were another girls in the process, so I'd like to know if I choose Kaylee, I will meet Fiona, June later, or only if I pick Fiona....

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes