• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
So just a story telling mess up I guess you would call it, but I sat next to Fiona in class, then went out for drinks with her and her friends but when I see her in the library I say there is that girl from my IT class? And she says I am the guy that was late? We already know each other very well. The whole scene is out of place.

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
I'm thinking 8 but could be stretched to 9. Can't say for sure right now though.
I was shocked when I saw this. First just want to say tried game for the first time and was greatly impressed. Very good banter, decent length (although time did seem to fly by while playing), Characters that actually have some personality and choices have an actual affect. I could see this being a longer game than you see I guess. You have a great start to characters that you could continue to flesh out more. You truly could have the start of it being more of a world, if you know what I mean. The MC has long story to tell, hell you laid the tracks with his fathers company. This game is excellent and it should become as popular as WVM and could have the same type of expanded would, just without the sandbox.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
The Linda scene after running into her in the park fires for me whether or not my MC has expressed interest in her.

On a playthrough without pursuing her I get Linda saying "I should probably get going" after the jog, and then it immediately jumps to her apartment.

Also kind of hoping somebody from his family forces the MC to shave in the next update.
I'll have a look at it.

Reactions: Vasy

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
So just a story telling mess up I guess you would call it, but I sat next to Fiona in class, then went out for drinks with her and her friends but when I see her in the library I say there is that girl from my IT class? And she says I am the guy that was late? We already know each other very well. The whole scene is out of place.
I'll see to it

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Hey! Nice update! It let me wanting for more though... :ROFLMAO:
The one question i have... is the hair cut optional? I saw in the title screen the mc with two types of hair, no?
(and I hate one of those with all my heart :HideThePain:)
I will use my crystal ball and choose the one you hate the most :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Mpkstroff

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hi. Respectfully, I fervently demand the elimination of the option to tell Tia Rocio that the meal was not good. Having that option should be considered a crime against humanity and anyone who selects it should be considered persona non grata.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For your attention, thank you and excellent game. I am enjoying it very much.

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
For the life of me, I can't see how this game got 4.5 stars. There is literally NO story here. Just never ending string of new girls they can't possibly write enough content for to make them worthwhile. Saying choices matter in this game is very misleading. You get no choice about what girls you hang out with, or ignore...only choices that determine their reactions to you. New girl in every scene, which sounds great, until you find one or two you like, because you are still going after almost every one you meet, whether you like it or not. There's not 15 minutes of content for a single girl in this game. That's the drawback of having way too many girls in a game, and the new ones keep coming. Meaning each individual one will have less new content with every update. Most of the content with existing girls is just a device for introducing you to more new ones. It's just a never-ending meet and greet.
That formula is never going to allow room for any real story or plot. Certainly no romance path. It would take 10 years of updates.
I gave it a fair shot, but I have to cut my losses. This just isn't going anywhere.

Rey1966

Oct 11, 2022
IMO This game pretty good and have good render quality,maybe adding optional pregnancy tag/future tag (I do believe much people love it,some doesn't want it so optional will be wise) would be great since there are a lot people who love Harem and pregnancy who knows maybe a lot preggo cult supporter and player come after you add this tag/genre

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
The Linda scene after running into her in the park fires for me whether or not my MC has expressed interest in her.

On a playthrough without pursuing her I get Linda saying "I should probably get going" after the jog, and then it immediately jumps to her apartment.

Also kind of hoping somebody from his family forces the MC to shave in the next update.
I added a patch. It should fix the issue now.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
What are the effects of MC's "resp" points??
resp = Respectful
rude = Rude
They're two sides of the same coin and can affect your responses to people. Earlier on, the responses won't be as dramatic, but as the story progresses and you accumulate more points in either, they could lead to different scenarios. For e.g. a rude playthrough would lead to people not being open to help you or invite you to certain areas.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd assume with a name like Lineage or Legacy, that pregnancy wasn't in question. :WeSmart:
Sarcasm aside, pregnancy is definitely planned but is still to be introduced in the story.
I don't like including 'future' tags because I don't want people to feel like they've been misled and instead have to wait for who knows how long.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
and if they accepted on findrr anabelle would they need to start again or not? and what would be the difference of accepting her on findrr? would the players met all the girls on that app? BitingTheBullet
Sorry it's a little confusing to understand what you wrote.
I assume you mean what happens if you already accepted her on findrr?
If that's the case, her message should pop up unless you declined her when she first messaged you.
If you didn't accept her on findrr, her message shouldn't pop up anymore at all.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes