• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I didn't understand this scene at the party, are all the answers wrong?
I hate when there are those choices in VN's, if there is no right answer, why put those choices in the first place?

I even liked the game before, but I finished this update angry at having played it.

This party was short and stupid.
The choices change depending on whether Piper likes you or finds you to be the real deal.
It's only short if you got kicked out. Carries forward from the room if Piper took you in.

Reactions: Kakasan

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
someone know why i've got scenes unlocked that i've never seen? the replay gallery has a replay in chapter 4 called "strike" that i haven't seen. Didn't go bowling at any point. And i don't even remember who april is.
They shouldn't be unlocked unless you've got a mod/unlocker or the persistent data is being included when compiling. Were the saves yours or were they different than you remember?

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
How do you unlock the cafe waitress in chapter 3 and bad boy scene in chapter 4?
The waitress was taken out of the equation during development last second. I still kept some of the files in there so that if anyone wants to have a look, they can.
Bad boy scene requires Rude > Respect or +3 relation points with Piper

Reactions: Hadgar

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Btw, I downloaded the game from mediafire (official) first and when I launched the game, it acted as if I had already seen all the dialogue, even though the 'unseen text' option was unchecked. All the characters from character profile were unlocked too. I deleted my save from the RenPy folder and then tried a different mirror (gofile), which worked as if I were starting the game for the first time.

Reactions: Leongen43

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I'm gonna redesign that entire thing from the ground up. It's clunky, unappealing and needs better functionality/features.
Yes, it was also strange to me that the data and pictures of six characters did not appear, even though I met them in the story

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Btw, I downloaded the game from mediafire (official) first and when I launched the game, it acted as if I had already seen all the dialogue, even though the 'unseen text' option was unchecked. All the characters from character profile were unlocked too. I deleted my save from the RenPy folder and then tried a different mirror (gofile), which worked as if I were starting the game for the first time.
Then it's very likely including the persistent data. I'm gonna do a clean up and try to reupload all links sometime around weekend.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
So, are any of the Chapter 3 and 4 gallery videos and images even in the game? If they are I'm doing something wrong, because never got any of them in my playthroughs.

Edit: Ah, got it, it's just bonus stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Shouldn't the dev have atleast a subscribestar or some other alternate option apart from patreon because of the sister being a LI because as far as I remember patreon has been shutting pages down of creators who had incest.

TripleXou

Jul 16, 2023
As a love interest, yes. Sorry.
No offense but this just ruined my day. I tought you made this vote to focus your work on some characters then in some updates later the others which are not on the list.

Why not just take your time developing the game and offer players all the options of the great potential that this game has to offer ? I feel like the vote is a sabotage to the game, like a missed oportunity to get the full game experience.

Like I said, no offense. Keep up the good work, I wish you success for sure.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
No offense but this just ruined my day. I tought you made this vote to focus your work on some characters then in some updates later the others which are not on the list.

Why not just take your time developing the game and offer players all the options of the great potential that this game has to offer ? I feel like the vote is a sabotage to the game, like a missed oportunity to get the full game experience.

From what I read I thought the poll was more or less to help the dev establish the last bit of a LI list and anyone that didn't make it would only be a side girl at most. Since Lilith came in 2nd to last I can see why she wouldn't be a LI if that is the case. But everyone has different taste I personally only saw her as a side girl to begin with. But I get it too there is one girl that I wanted to be a LI but is stuck in the side girl zone.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022

Gotta be careful of scope creep with games. Start edging towards too many LI and it becomes a mess trying to fulfill a meaningful story for them, or writing interactions with them for the MC that don't feel outright forced like the MC is teleporting around a city to bang them all while trying to maintain a friendship with others who weren't picked as a route on a playthrough.

In this case the voting was used to see interest in characters and sadly not a lot voted for Lilith, so why write for them if barely anyone would see the path. Me personally I ignored them as I didn't like their personality and the drug use on the first interaction with them. Just not my bag. (Assuming I'm remembering the scene correctly and it's the girl from the dating app who looked like a knockoff Harley Quinn)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Gotta be careful of scope creep with games. Start edging towards too many LI and it becomes a mess trying to fulfill a meaningful story for them, or writing interactions with them for the MC that don't feel outright forced like the MC is teleporting around a city to bang them all while trying to maintain a friendship with others who weren't picked as a route on a playthrough.

In this case the voting was used to see interest in characters and sadly not a lot voted for Lilith, so why write for them if barely anyone would see the path. Me personally I ignored them as I didn't like their personality and the drug use on the first interaction with them. Just not my bag. (Assuming I'm remembering the scene correctly and it's the girl from the dating app who looked like a knockoff Harley Quinn)
this is why I think Lilith is perfect as a side girl for some fun and not a LI and yeah she was the knock off Harley Quinn

Reactions: Niuul

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BitingTheBullet
4.50 star(s) 39 Votes