Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Damn alex mom is a cougar huh? Don't mind if I do. And as for Alex himself he is really not bad either, very feminine/trap look not sure if the dev has anything planned for him just saying I would lol.
And the party has a nice scene is you play as rude mc and and bang the crazy chick. But if you leave without a fight the dialogue is off saying that they got kicked out.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LineageOrLegacy-CH4A2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BitingTheBullet
Dec 7, 2018
Haha, how ironic. Don't get me wrong, the game is fucking awesome and really well made for the most part but the models look like they're 45 year old washed up methheads and crackwhores and the only chick that's actually kind of hot is the mother, who doesn't have any sexual content.

• Sad
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Haha, how ironic. Don't get me wrong, the game is fucking awesome and really well made for the most part but the models look like they're 45 year old washed up methheads and crackwhores and the only chick that's actually kind of hot is the mother, who doesn't have any sexual content.
Yeah I think apart from the mother who looks the best, and the sister who also looks really good. The only other model that didn't look off at times to me was Fiona and maybe Kaylee but those 2 aren't nearly as hot when you compare the models.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Damn alex mom is a cougar huh? Don't mind if I do. And as for Alex himself he is really not bad either, very feminine/trap look not sure if the dev has anything planned for him just saying I would lol.
And the party has a nice scene is you play as rude mc and and bang the crazy chick. But if you leave without a fight the dialogue is off saying that they got kicked out.
Seems dev prob wont do anything with alex, since dev said no gay or bi content, and traps fall in that catagory, seems kind of a waste since i agree alex dont look that bad :p

Edit: i guess technically its more gynesexual then gay or bi, since your only interested in feminine look that can pass as female and they just happend to be a dude, and not the male aspect, since gay or bi, means you like the male look as well.

Last edited:

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
I havent played it yet but if you got the time or bandwidth id say try it for yourself and find out. As ive seen people say something similar in other game threads but it still took me an hour - 2 hours to finish. It really depends on you and how you play these games and your reading speed.
So the less able you are to read, the more content?

Reactions: Jimmy_Jam

jhawkkaw

Aug 11, 2017
mac version does not work. or do i need to get something... besides windows
Im the same, just telling me that the file can't be opened
I got it to work on Mac, but it took some work to fix the download that was provided. Here's what I did:

1) You need to open the Mac Application right clicking and select "Show Package Contents" create an "autorun" folder in ./LineageorLegacy/Contents/Resources. After creating that folder, drag the "game", "renpy", "LineageorLegacy.py", and "LineageorLegacy.sh" files from the download folder into your created autorun folder

2) Most of the files in the ./LineageorLegacy/Contents/MacOS/ folder are corrupt. I had to download a copy of 4.0.0 from the dev's Patreon ( ) and copy all the files from that location in 4.0.0 and overwrite the files in the 4.0.2 location.

Once doing both of those steps, I was able to get the Mac version to launch.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Alright I just started the update but I gotta say : BitingTheBullet ; please...
Stop doing that ! April is goddamn cute and amazing, I litteraly don't know on which girl to focus, they are all awesome... I'm drowning in amazing girls...and that's terrible for some reason
How do you even start a route with April, I'm extremely confused

Edit: I figured it out, you have to go looking for girls with Alex

Last edited:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
someone know why i've got scenes unlocked that i've never seen? the replay gallery has a replay in chapter 4 called "strike" that i haven't seen. Didn't go bowling at any point. And i don't even remember who april is.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
How do you even start a route with April, I'm extremely confused

Edit: I figured it out, you have to go looking for girls with Alex
I am soooo confused by this...do i have an older version? I haven't had an opportunity to go anywhere with Alex. He/she had to work when sylvia came home and my game said i had no more content after the diner/coffee shop scene with Sylvia and when I met Piper. Main menu says I have 0.4.2

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So the less able you are to read, the more content?
lol no it's the way I play AVN's. Since I rarely play harems. I'll make a save for every LI im interested in and when I get to a scene for one of those LI ill save and reload the save file for that LI and ill control skip till I get to that scene. Plus ill rollback and go through all the dialogue. So if there is any branching it can take me awhile. I just like to take my time more or less.

Reactions: Redtheman
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes