EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

main_menu_idle3.jpg
Overview:
You play as for chosen hero in a fantasy world and you have save word, again!? Your task is to defeat the great evil and free the kingdom. Even for a great hero, this will be an extremely difficult task. You will have the opportunity to gather people under your banner. Among them will be a lot of beautiful and dangerous girls from different parts of the universe. Each with her own character, features and desires.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-14
Release Date: 2020-07-12
Developer: MindGrind Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Extras:

screenshot 3.png screenshot 2.png screenshot 11.png screenshot 1.png screenshot7.png screenshot 6.png screenshot 9.png screenshot 8.png screenshot 10.png

Last edited:

spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
Watch out for copyrights, Nintendo are not agree for any kind of parody, you should maybe change names and some details about Nintendo characters. If not they will loosely take your money...
I wish you the best!

Reactions: Sprintupstairs

MindGrindGames

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2020
Watch out for copyrights, Nintendo are not agree for any kind of parody, you should maybe change names and some details about Nintendo characters. If not they will loosely take your money...
I wish you the best!
I saw games with Nintendo characters that are successfully supported on Patreon and other platforms. So there’s a way to make such games.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I saw games with Nintendo characters that are successfully supported on Patreon and other platforms. So there’s a way to make such games.
Yes, you can make games like that but its a risk. That's the point they are making. Its fine until is isn't, nobody thinks they will get caught until they do.

Its highly unlikely anything would actual happen other than to have your patreon shut down.

But you can take minimal steps to de-risk your project now and it will be easier to do now than further down the line.

MindGrindGames

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2020
Of course there is a risk. From a certain point in development, I found out about him. Maybe I don’t know something, but now there’s not much that can be done to avoid problems due to copyright, without a significant changes in the game.

MindGrindGames

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2020
I can say that further it was supposed to add other characters not owned by Nintendo. Theoretically, this would reduce problems and if I were not lucky, the game would be easier to fix. But they did not get into version 0.1.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Intro needs a little sprucing up. First sentence reads like Engrish, the rest is fine.

The title is not great. A Link to the Past is a great name because it has double meaning, same with A Link between Worlds.

Links of Cross-Verse reads of bad Engrish

Art needs work, sure the characters, but that first image makes me think this is an MC Escher like painting, it really needs foreground/background/depth, etc. Plus the placing of the characters on the background really makes them not seem like they are part of it.

Outside of that it looks like an okay game, and I will give it a try.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
These characters remind me of the Phillips CGI Zelda and Mario games. Sorry to scar any nintendo fans with those memories of bad times...

• Haha
Reactions: ZeroZmm

MindGrindGames

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2020
Will there be an Android version?
I can pretty easily release the Android version now. But I'm not sure that the Android version will work well now. Especially user interface. The game was tested and developed primarily for Windows and I don’t know how it will behave on Android. If there is a big demand for the Android version, then of course I will release the Android version.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

MindGrindGames

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks to nhel for help and participation. But I have nothing to do with the link above, so download at your own risk.

I looked at how the Android version of the RenPy engine works. Not very good for now. For example, inventory cells are not displayed correctly.
For a comfortable game on an android, I have to redo the interface so that it works fine.
Most likely, the official android version will be released with update 0.2.

Sith1ord

Sep 30, 2017
was going to try, but saw link with sword in the wrong hand... (he only became right-handed because of the Wii)

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
The art looks very good but what's wrong with the faces? they all look like gnomes

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes