D

Deleted member 2248006

Bro
The art looks very good but what's wrong with the faces? they all look like gnomes
Bro I think noses require further improvement, but as a person who played the game I can say that animation look really good (8/10) for 2dcg

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
as much as I appreciate and respect anyone who makes their own drawings I do strongly advice to go for more face varieties. beside that great work

MindGrindGames

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2020
Bro

Bro I think noses require further improvement, but as a person who played the game I can say that animation look really good (8/10) for 2dcg
After reading all your reviews, it became clear that the partial processing of sprites is now one of the priority goals for version 0.2

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

tldr: Game development has stopped, no need to subscribe to my page, patreon page will be removed soon.
Sorry, but I'm stopping further development of Links of Cross-Verse. I'm sorry that it happened, I spent a lot of time and effort to make it. But now this is an unpromising path for me.
My goal is to make good games like a pro and get paid for it. I'm not only interested in money, I'm interested in full-time game development and the opportunity not to think about making money.
Why is the further development of the game an unpromising path?
I underestimated the art problem. The game requires a complete rework of the art, but right now my drawing skill is not high enough to significantly improve the art in the game. It will take a long time for my drawing skill to grow. And with the current quality of art, the game will not be popular.
The second fundamental problem with the game is the copyright problem. Of course, I guessed that all this is not official and can only exist on patreon, but if the fan creativity succeeds and attracts at least some attention to it, the "company copyright holder" comes and forces the project to close. This always happens, without exception. An ordinary person has no chance against a billion dollar corporation. Not all companies behave this way, but this particular company is very aggressive in protecting its intellectual property. Until recently, I knew little about it.
Unfortunately, Links of Cross-Verse is now one of the most ineffective ways to achieve my goal.
What will happen next?
I stop developing the game, close the page on patreon. And like most people start their journey in this business, I will go to learn from the professionals, creating their games, like a beginner, from the bottom up.
Will I be making games like Links of Cross-Verse in the future?
Perhaps, but only after I become a professional myself and with a team of professionals. And the game will not be a parody, I will not make the same mistake twice.
Parting words
I'm sorry that everything happened. I didn't mean to deceive you, and my interest is not in money. I'm sorry that it happened.
I am lucky, I am still young and can afford to make mistakes. I will not give up on my goal of becoming a professional and making good games, I just choose a different path for it.
I will never forget the experience and the lessons I learned while developing Links of Cross-Verse. If you liked my game, then I did not make it in vain, thank you very much.

• Sad
Reactions: 69FapChampion69
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes