2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh How bad is the translation?
How's it going for the Anera? What happened to that? xD
I haven't played it yet but the thread says roughly edited. I am fixing the text going off the page right now with a script. As for my own translation not really the place to talk about that lol. however all I will say is I am working on it and it is coming along well in my opinion.

Reactions: Rezzerex

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Well, it's not more than gibberish at some points, but at least it's better than Japanese. This way I'll at least get to play it without getting hopelessly lost on what to do and where to go.

nonamed002

Dec 7, 2018
Translation is horrible, in one of the scenes the protoganist gets fucked and yells out "everyday people are killed <3", also nearly all of the things she says in sex scenes dont make any sense.
Good game but this is for sure not an edited translation

Mar 19, 2018
I haven't played it yet but the thread says roughly edited. I am fixing the text going off the page right now with a script. As for my own translation not really the place to talk about that lol. however all I will say is I am working on it and it is coming along well in my opinion.
Oh I thought you stopped it well I had to ask I was curious xD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh I thought you stopped it well I had to ask I was curious xD
I don't know why you would think that. I have been very active on the thread giving updates. I take my time doing it and can't knock it out in a day but I continue to work on it.

Reactions: Avimatrix

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
For people who don't like the mtl in this, don't fret, considering Kagura translated an H game from this developer already, there's a chance they can pick up this title and give up something reliable~

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
thanks to the comments, i'll put this one on watch until a proper translation can be done. we need to get a resident translator team on hire. i would gladly put some money down for that.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Can someone tell me why in every H game there is a "Demon Lord?"
it gets really old. i've done many calls for more realistic stories and settings, but at least from Asian countries, this is the kind of content we get 9 times out 10.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes