2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Not to be rude to the translator for their hard work, however this does not appear to be edited. There are plenty of lines even in the first few minutes that are clearly not edited.

Is this a work in progress for them as in it is being edited? That I don't know but from what I have seen and others have said I'm confident in saying nobody edited this.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Not a bad game! Needs a decent translation because there are some combat hints given that aren't translated well plus text flowing off the window.

I really like this art. It's pretty cute and less grotesque than some. And I like that Risa is a tomboy adventurer.

Reactions: Neitha
Mar 19, 2018
I don't know why you would think that. I have been very active on the thread giving updates. I take my time doing it and can't knock it out in a day but I continue to work on it.
No no sorry I know you've keeping it on updates It's just that i thought of it sorry xD

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It is easier to just use the demon lord as the source for monsters and evilness. It's like how Christianity blames all the evil of the world on Satan and his apostles.
To be fair Satan is the best friend the church has ever had, after all, look how long he's been keeping them in business! :)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Translation is horrible, in one of the scenes the protoganist gets fucked and yells out "everyday people are killed <3", also nearly all of the things she says in sex scenes dont make any sense.
Good game but this is for sure not an edited translation

See link, the japanese character for 'fucked' is also 'kill'.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I know the translation i did was pretty bad, but I didnt even know what some of the text was suppose to be.
It's fine, take it as a learning experience. Every attempt makes things easier just take any good feedback you get and apply it to your next attempt. From what I played there were no broken tags and the game works so that is a big win in my book. I would recommend if you haven't done this, I find that using multiple translators to translate the lines and then use that collective knowledge to guess at the message being relayed or at the very least try and make it sound coherent with the rest of the scene. Translating is not easy sometimes and the negativity of some users around the use of MTL doesn't make it anymore motivational to do a project when you just see comments of people shitting on your efforts, but if you keep at it you will get better. I for one appreciate you for taking the time to translate this for people to enjoy for better or worse.

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
Theres a Marle something game that kagura translated that uses the same system, its better of the two games imo even though I think it came out after that game

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes