• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I found the script and line of the error however I am not skilled in scripting for hte most part.
Similar issue was described here:

could be due to changes elsewhere. If I understand the error - no expert in the language either - the function process_escape_characters() may be called without parameters, causing the `code' parameter to have the nillClass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silentce

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I hit 100 pleasure in combat, and got caught in the town where she got sent to some cottage as a prisoner where she was further assaulted and no error. Though if it happens, do the wait awhile option to free yourself from the string otherwise you just get captured again and its a longer-ish rape scene.

Fun for what it is, even with the MTL.

Apr 7, 2019
just gonna say it right now. i have incredibly high hopes for this game. marle and the labrynth of the black sea was an amazing game that was valuable for far more than it's hentai. the story and plot twists were actually really well written. my only problem with it was that the town wasn't integrated well enough and it seems this game is much more town focussed.

tl;dr if this game is anywhere close to as good as their previous one, it will be in my top 10 for sure. (last one is number 2 for reference.)

Reactions: kekasaurus

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Hope Kagura pick this up one day I enjoyed have alot of hours on steam with that one

Last edited:

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
easily one of the worst translations i've seen. Half the game isn't even translated. Another half is pathetic MTL by somebody who didn't even look at it, much less knew english. The game's nice tho, but it puts too much focus on battles.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
That sounds like a you problem to be honest. I am not saying that to be a dick either, so I hope you don't take it as an insult because it isn't. its just some people have more tolerance for this sort of thing or enjoy it for a laugh, while others just ignore it or get mad about it. Either way it isn't worth getting mad over. Defending it or hating it isn't going to change anything really. it's just a personal preference for most people and if it doesn't fit your preference it is best to just let it go. You will be doing yourself a favor to just ignore mtls then.
i agree with this post, but the problem is your last sentence. this site is getting TRASHED with MTL lately. it becomes really hard to ignore MTL garbage when like 8/10 RPGM games here are MTL.
this was different in the past. maybe about 1 year ago, the majority of rpgm here were actual translations. now its the other way around. everytime i check here for new games, it feels like most games lately are MTL. its annoying. and yes, also HARD to ignore.

i mean i get it. there are people who dont care about that stuff, they can still fap to that or whatever. more power to them.
but you also have to understand that its getting really annoying. its almost like old steam vs modern steam. they too, got absolutely trashed with tons of indie garbage. if you go on steam and browse for random games, you will find that MOST of them are actually trash spam.

F95 isnt ( yet ) as close as bad as steam. but i FEAR that in a couple years, this site will be filled with verison 0.000001 pre alpha western trash and japanese MTL games to the brim. and actual good and well translated games will become a rarity

Loku

Jul 23, 2017
I completely agree with alasad, just look at the sites like svs-games, trying to find proper game there is nigh impossible. F95 has a good feature with "Latest Games & Updates" where you can filter all the games on this site, but I really think that MTL should become a tag, and they should add an option to exclude tags from search results, then no matter how much trash trickles in, you could just separate it from the rest.

Last edited:

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
That crash with high corruption makes the game pretty much unplayable and unenjoyable at the end. Having to constantly reopen the game is just no fun for any sort of play.

Is there any way someone can fix this issue? Perhaps the one who originally edited it?

I honestly am not even mad at the MTL. I just want to enjoy this good corruption game to its fullest without a crash literally every battle.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I agree with the calls for a "machine-translated" and an "edited-machine-translated"- I fear that a translator may look up a game to see if it's been translated already and they look and see that it's here, but don't delve into the thread to see that it's not really translated.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
I mean people here complaining about people trying to help and spending time just for FREE. I will also be mad if a translator i paid did a horrible job but wait, you are getting everything here for free so you don't have any right to complain unless you pay that person. Pay a person who knows Japanese to translate the games you want if you really want to play a game and stop complaining about things you didn't do anything to get.
Free is common. Just because something is free doesn't mean that you should just take any shit you get no matter how others feel about it. I have looked at many MTL games which I would rather play in their original Japanese (but can't find those versions easily) because I would rather just come up with a translation script myself. I'm not that good at Japanese, but I at least know that with a good dictionary I could make something of quality, even though I'd have to work for it. I can at least understand it better than totally broken English, and MTL's often kill my sex drive because if I came just to fap without understanding the story I'd much rather look at Rule34 than play often uninspired gameplay loops.

To the people who complain about Risa's breast size, it really irks me, because people think these are unreasonably big breasts or some nonsense. The place where I grew up unfortunately had a large number of women with breasts larger than their heads and it honestly ruined large breasts for me when I was younger, now that I'm not there anymore it's still uncommon to find fully grown women under a C or D cup, which while not humongous is still closer to the head end of the spectrum.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes