2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ha, that reminds me of web design and people forgetting their semi colons all the time.

Everything's all good now it looks like. Thanks, friend.
Nice, glad to hear it. The translation isn't the best, however that is no reason to abandon a game to being unplayable. :)

Reactions: Reinu and Bocoboco

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I only play on extremely crunchy thank you very much. The hell with those softer difficulties.

Kanyeet

Oct 16, 2018
How to activate scene replay, is it an item or specific npc/location? Where/who/what do i find it

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How to activate scene replay, is it an item or specific npc/location? Where/who/what do i find it
Recollection gallery can be accessed from the mirror with the big arrow pointing to it in the main base where you start after the prologue.

Reactions: Mr.Shark

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
stuck in the desert city, might be cause i skipped a lot of text
I have the hammer i just can't destroy the stone door.

Edit: Ok i somehow missed stairs down in one of the north west homes... My bad

Last edited:
Reactions: qinna

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks that was exactly what I needed. I used your save to get caught in Zabot's palace. She was grabbed and fucked mercilously without errors as natured had intended. I think I got the bugs If you overwrite the common events with the one in this zip it should hopefully fix all the issues. If not let me know and Ill take another look.

The reason for all the bugs you might be wondering was THIS:

View attachment 578756

a space, not just one but many where they shouldn't belong. If you are going to work with a translation software please understand how RPGMaker works. Spaces in places you might think won't matter do matter. I imagine if this had actually be edited as it claims to this could of been caught before release but hey even if you don't use MTL you can make this mistake. Gotta be careful of that, even if this was done manually you can still fuck this up if you aren't careful. Lesson of the day. That error you all were getting is generally caused by tag like this and a space. :)
After a bit of testing (as I remembered the dialogue(s) that would cause the crash, this seems to have corrected the issue. THANKS A LOT!

The game is at the very least fully playable at high desire.

Good to know this issue for the future for if I ever translate RPGM games.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Enough with the discussions about how you don't like MTL. It's clearly stated in the OP. If you come here and start shit over Machine Translations you're getting warned and thread banned. No buts, no ifs. This isn't the place to discuss the forum as a whole; Go to general discussions for that.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
just wondering what do you do after saving Miane?
From what i understand you had to get to new location on top of the mountain.. but i don't have any clue on how to access it.

Snow Queen

May 20, 2019
I like art enough to download

nice art . nice amount corruption but MTL is huge downside and distracting so I can't fully enjoy it

now I wait for proper translate.

though I can see that this is my type of game, really hope its lucky enough to get pick up by some one.

5/10 for now until its get proper translate and reach its full potential that is.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes