2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

D@Dakk3a

Oct 31, 2018
Stuck in town after defeating first boss, hammer doesn't seem to be working did I miss something?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Cheers for the game and the translation, it is hilarious at times :D

For me, i rather have a lackluster translation which gives me a rough idea of what i am doing, than none at all.

That being said, is there only the scene recollection room? Merle had a dedicated "Combat Area Room", where you could replay fights. I guess not for this one?

filan

Feb 16, 2019
Stuck in town after defeating first boss, hammer doesn't seem to be working did I miss something?
You have to continue through the town (go through the building in the north west), there's another small map south of the town

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
There's too much discussion that roughly translates into "mtl bad reeee" already, I wish people would cut on it already and spend their time figuring out a solution to an actual problem. This hhh.png , for example. Being unable to access the maxed corruption content in a corruption title is a more pressing issue in my eyes, than this mtl is.

Reactions: Neitha and Reinu

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Anyone know how to get through the stone door with the hammer?
Do you recall that when you started the game, there's a road with a small house to the right that looks vaguely like a small outpost? There's an item in there I think is dynamite that you need in addition to the hammer to open the door.

To get to the road house you need to find your way to the southern exit of Melluvia (?) village, the village with all the possessed men.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm dead serious. This

doesn't fix the issue at hand. Unless there is someone willing to remake the entire translation from scratch, "mtl bad" should be dropped already and discussion has to move into a more productive direction, one that actually produces results.
I already found the error and pointed it out earlier. It is related to the script for the recollection / keyworld color scripting. The variable simply states that it is expecting a variable but is getting nothing AKA null. Is it related to the translations, assuredly yes, however probably related to a broken tag a mistake anyone could make. however I don't have time to weed through the entire games script searching for a needle in a haystack. Where does it happen? All enemies, a specific enemy variant? A specific location? or just when you are full corruption and everytime you are grabbed bam it pops the error no matter what you are fighting?

Reactions: Reinu

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I believe I found the errors that are causing issues when at full corruption. I will have a patch created eventually. if I am right it should fix the issue but there is a lot of problems. I will need a save file to test when I am done so if someone would be so kind as to save near where they have issues and upload it I can test it and make sure it works.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
I believe I found the errors that are causing issues when at full corruption. I will have a patch created eventually. if I am right it should fix the issue but there is a lot of problems. I will need a save file to test when I am done so if someone would be so kind as to save near where they have issues and upload it I can test it and make sure it works.
Here's my save. Just go around and get grabbed a few times by basically any enemy, but especially the ones in the first dungeon, and in the village, and the cave to reason village. Almost every enemy in those areas cause the error, and there's at least one each in that rich guy's manor and the abandoned building with the hypnotist enemies.

Reactions: Reinu and Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Here's my save. Just go around and get grabbed a few times by basically any enemy, but especially the ones in the first dungeon, and in the village, and the cave to reason village. Almost every enemy in those areas cause the error, and there's at least one each in that rich guy's manor and the abandoned building with the hypnotist enemies.
Thanks that was exactly what I needed. I used your save to get caught in Zabot's palace. She was grabbed and fucked mercilously without errors as natured had intended. I think I got the bugs If you overwrite the common events with the one in this zip it should hopefully fix all the issues. If not let me know and Ill take another look.

The reason for all the bugs you might be wondering was THIS:

1583522282980.png

a space, not just one but many where they shouldn't belong. If you are going to work with a translation software please understand how RPGMaker works. Spaces in places you might think won't matter do matter. I imagine if this had actually be edited as it claims to this could of been caught before release but hey even if you don't use MTL you can make this mistake. Gotta be careful of that, even if this was done manually you can still fuck this up if you aren't careful. Lesson of the day. That error you all were getting is generally caused by tag like this and a space. :)

Last edited:

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks that was exactly what I needed. I used your save to get caught in Zabot's palace. She was grabbed and fucked mercilously without errors as natured had intended. I think I got the bugs If you overwrite the common events with the one in this zip it should hopefully fix all the issues. If not let me know and Ill take another look.

The reason for all the bugs you might be wondering was THIS:

View attachment 578756

a space, not just one but many where they shouldn't belong. If you are going to work with a translation software please understand how RPGMaker works. Spaces in places you might think won't matter do matter. I imagine if this had actually be edited as it claims to this could of been caught before release but hey even if you don't use MTL you can make this mistake. Gotta be careful of that, even if this was done manually you can still fuck this up if you aren't careful. Lesson of the day. That error you all were getting is generally caused by tag like this and a space. :)
Ha, that reminds me of web design and people forgetting their semi colons all the time.

Everything's all good now it looks like. Thanks, friend.

Reactions: Silentce
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes