2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Blueshadowolf

Jul 27, 2018
If theres someone who edit the translation better the one right now would be cool i would do it myself if i didnt suck at it

Jul 28, 2017
The problem with that is. People who know the language don't translate games. Why should they, they can play it in the native language :)
I dont see any difference between playing the game in a language i dont understand and playing it machine translated either way the result is the same = i dont understand jack shit.

Reactions: Farhan2077

RiyumaJin

Dec 1, 2018
ahh another great arted one, dont care if the plot or stuff is bad or not, i am just here to try this one out!!

• Love
Reactions: YukiSlut

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If theres someone who edit the translation better the one right now would be cool i would do it myself if i didnt suck at it
Editing the translation after the fact is a pain in the ass and I would not recommend it. You lost access to the source material and have to guess at the message the original author was trying to get across. It is better for the original translator to do it with the original game script. Trust me, I tried doing what you suggested and it is a miserable annoying process to go through.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I dont see any difference between playing the game in a language i dont understand and playing it machine translated either way the result is the same = i dont understand jack shit.
That sounds like a you problem to be honest. I am not saying that to be a dick either, so I hope you don't take it as an insult because it isn't. its just some people have more tolerance for this sort of thing or enjoy it for a laugh, while others just ignore it or get mad about it. Either way it isn't worth getting mad over. Defending it or hating it isn't going to change anything really. it's just a personal preference for most people and if it doesn't fit your preference it is best to just let it go. You will be doing yourself a favor to just ignore mtls then.

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Im not sure if your native language is English but mine isn't and i can comprehend whats happening and understand the context easily enough most of the time with MTL, its just not a lot of fun to read.

I think the hate for MTL is a little unnecessary, if you hate it so much just ignore it but for others it sufficient enough to play it. I don't think MTL will stop any fansubs or official sub groups from translating them so it shouldn't hurt anyone.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I think the hate for MTL is a little unnecessary, if you hate it so much just ignore it but for others it sufficient enough to play it. I don't think MTL will stop any fansubs or official sub groups from translating them so it shouldn't hurt anyone.
That is a pretty strange one to me. there are quite a few people who believe that bad translations ruin the chances of good ones and I never understood it. I used to try and engage people and try and dispel that rumor but it just always led to stupid arguements. People get really aggressive about this subject as of late. I honestly get why, the guy on SVScomics putting out alot of bad translations did not help things but the toxicity around MTLS has gotten pretty bad lately I agree.

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
I mean, I could say anyone can just run the game through a translator, but clearly I wasn't willing to put in even that much effort, so thanks for doing it and sharing it. (y) Though I still wish the text didn't cut off at least. Nevertheless, better than nothing.

Reactions: Neitha

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Edited"
Did they edit just a couple sentences and then stop? Because I could still barely ready anything.

At least I didn't see "Bread, bread, bread" this time, lol.

Reactions: ImFeelingGud

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, the game crashes when you get grabbed in battle with high desire (I'm assuming).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is a broken tag error generally. probably with skills or troops .json In battle events are generally controlled by the two. It is probably a broken tag of some sort.

EDIT: the script relating translates to "Recollection room / keyword color" I found the script and line of the error however I am not skilled in scripting for hte most part. I have included a screenshot of what I found in hopes maybe someone will be able to figure out a solution.

1583445097271.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Neitha
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes