2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks that was exactly what I needed. I used your save to get caught in Zabot's palace. She was grabbed and fucked mercilously without errors as natured had intended. I think I got the bugs If you overwrite the common events with the one in this zip it should hopefully fix all the issues. If not let me know and Ill take another look.

The reason for all the bugs you might be wondering was THIS:

View attachment 578756

a space, not just one but many where they shouldn't belong. If you are going to work with a translation software please understand how RPGMaker works. Spaces in places you might think won't matter do matter. I imagine if this had actually be edited as it claims to this could of been caught before release but hey even if you don't use MTL you can make this mistake. Gotta be careful of that, even if this was done manually you can still fuck this up if you aren't careful. Lesson of the day. That error you all were getting is generally caused by tag like this and a space. :)
I see you are the man of culture.. Thanks for help.. 54730877_2621737387842973_750894814601412608_n.jpg

Reactions: Neitha

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How do i add the patch and which data file the first one or the data file inside the data file?
you unzip the file in my post. you take commonevents.json and put it in your data folder in your game files and replace it.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
just wondering what do you do after saving Miane?
From what i understand you had to get to new location on top of the mountain.. but i don't have any clue on how to access it.
clear palace of zabot then go to blocked place in mt fleur

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I remember this game, the girls is REALLY hot but the h-content execution is a bit disappointing.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
finish the game bring you back to tittle without give anything...
I think you need to get all the scenes with the nun? I don't really know because thats the scene where Risa celebrates finding the treasure

vvrusanov

Jul 20, 2017
So, this game was awesome. I don't care about translation (But want good text), so I simply complete it. I only not done with dungeon in Village of reason (really powerful enemies), but find secret location with doors for NG+ and switch for full gallery, so my impression after beating is high. Art is great, battle cuts also really good. Main heroine really charm and lewd. I fan of Marle labyrinth, so this game also worthy of passing for me. If it will have proper trans, i will buy it.

crokier

Mar 8, 2020
I'm at the abandoned fort, there is a hypnotic attack that makes my game crash and indicates that there was an error with nilClass and noMethodErrorException... Is this one the latestversion? Do I have to play in Japanese?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm at the abandoned fort, there is a hypnotic attack that makes my game crash and indicates that there was an error with nilClass and noMethodErrorException... Is this one the latestversion? Do I have to play in Japanese?
A patch I created to fix this should be on page 7. Just use that file and it should fix any crashes during battle rape scenes.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks bro!
Np, if you still encounter errors just quote this message and give me a screenshot and a description of what happens and what you were doing when it happened so I can take another look.

henshinger

Feb 19, 2018
This game forces me to open up Translator++ to be able to fully read what is said at the start of the game, which I think is something I shouldn't need to do if I'm trying to read all of the game's dialog as possible. I just hope the era of "MTL games cases text cut offs" ends with only 2 games of that type of bad translations, preferably with the text timing being changed for the English versions from the Japanese versions so that will they can be better than this and the squirting heroin game's cut off translations. Why does these MTL games create errors with these 2 games when I'm sure past MTL games from before these 2 and the Japanese version didn't have the errors? I actually try to enjoy MTL games but that becomes extremely hard when I can't read them.

Reactions: godlike123

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This game forces me to open up Translator++ to be able to fully read what is said at the start of the game, which I think is something I shouldn't need to do if I'm trying to read all of the game's dialog as possible. I just hope the era of "MTL games cases text cut offs" ends with only 2 games of that type of bad translations, preferably with the text timing being changed for the English versions from the Japanese versions so that will they can be better than this and the squirting heroin game's cut off translations. Why does these MTL games create errors with these 2 games when I'm sure past MTL games from before these 2 and the Japanese version didn't have the errors? I actually try to enjoy MTL games but that becomes extremely hard when I can't read them.
I fixed the word wrap issues. There is a nice little script made by Killozapit that does it automatically for you. I added the script file with the script added below. It should work with no issues and only require you put this file in your data folder and overwrite the old version.

If for some reason you have issues please let me know.

Reactions: GEORGEM and Chii

henshinger

Feb 19, 2018
I fixed the word wrap issues. There is a nice little script made by Killozapit that does it automatically for you. I added the script file with the script added below. It should work with no issues and only require you put this file in your data folder and overwrite the old version.

If for some reason you have issues please let me know.
Oh sorry for not noticing the fix at the time of my post. I guess that problem I pointed out in my post is a really big pest peeves of mine when it comes to RPGM games. After I patch the copy I have of this game with the error fixing patches, I'll try this patch with the two games I spotted this problem with and report back...after I redownload the other game with the problem I pointed out.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh sorry for not noticing the fix at the time of my post. I guess that problem I pointed out in my post is a really big pest peeves of mine when it comes to RPGM games. After I patch the copy I have of this game with the error fixing patches, I'll try this patch with the two games I spotted this problem with and report back...after I redownload the other game with the problem I pointed out.
I think the script I used will only work with RPGM VX Ace though so be aware of that and make backups before you apply it. I have messed up the script once before and it breaks the game. so be careful

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes