2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Zenithe

Jul 10, 2017
I fixed the word wrap issues. There is a nice little script made by Killozapit that does it automatically for you. I added the script file with the script added below. It should work with no issues and only require you put this file in your data folder and overwrite the old version.

If for some reason you have issues please let me know.
Were you guys using the untranslated version of the game to use Translator++?
kind of a dumb question actually but just confirming

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Were you guys using the untranslated version of the game to use Translator++?
kind of a dumb question actually but just confirming
I didn't translate the game. Due to my history of helping out with fixing translations, JVM reached out to me and asked for advice on how to fix it. Once the game was released, I jumped in as I often do and helped out in fixing it. I assume Translator ++ was done to translate the game. I personally used both T++ and RPGM VX Ace to fix the parts that I fixed.

T++ has things it is good at but things it is not so good at. Thanks to great advice from other users on this forum I have learned to use RPGM for translating the more sensitive parts of a game.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
O dwellers of f95, where can I get scene where Maine is raped? The one where she's penetrated from behind... And the scene where Risa has lewd mark, but not the one where Risa is lifted, but the other one where Risa is mounting... Thanks again in advance, o dwellers of f95~

TheBoshi

Mar 24, 2019
O dwellers of f95, where can I get scene where Maine is raped? The one where she's penetrated from behind... And the scene where Risa has lewd mark, but not the one where Risa is lifted, but the other one where Risa is mounting... Thanks again in advance, o dwellers of f95~
The first one with Maine is not in the game, I believe. Sorry to report but I never encountered it and it's not in the recollection room. But I believe that the other one occurs after finding a special event in the last area.

Last edited:

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
The one with Maine, I believe the one you're talking about, comes in a few different scenarios. One is a Maine scene you can access from either sleeping in your bed (either from story progress or based on your lewd score), from story progress, and from getting defeated in the castle. I know the last one allows you to see the scene but I'm unsure when it comes to unlocking it in the recollection room or not. I think the Recollection Room one is from story progress as it will tell you if you want to watch a scene. I believe that one specifically can be found after going to the frozen twon and just before heading into the basement. Maine gets three scenes with her in it for recollection room wise which is her boobjob, penetration from behind (with a varient of double penetration) and the beach scene.

As for the lewd mark scene, where I believe she actually doesn't have a lewd mark and she's just being lewd, is done with high enough lust stat. Getting captured in the town with high enough lust has her doing it to the townspeople, and she has a chance to do this scene whenever she's fighting a group of enemies from then on.

Scorpan3734

Jul 27, 2019
There's pretty much only combat sex scenes and post-loss scenes, but you can definitely get in-battle scenes and still win. That gets harder as the game goes on, but I'm also playing the hardest mode. If you play on easy it shouldn't require much grinding or anything to proceed and you'll probably still see a good amount of sex by happenstance. Combat scenes happen by enemies succeeding in a grapple move twice before you get a chance to randomly escape their grasp.

If you orgasm, then your character is stunned for a bit and they're free to fuck again or fight you to get your HP down to zero, at which point you are at their mercy until the battle automatically prompts you to give up and get a post-loss scene (which doesn't ever result in game over, you keep your progress and just get sent back to home base).

Also, I've noticed that most enemies in later zones just have more scenes, and often include similar or identical ones to previous enemies' combat scenes amongst the new stuff, so it's hard to totally miss out on any poses. To get all the loss scenes, I think there's just two versions of most of them, one for when you're not too slutty and one for when you're very slutty? Most of what changes is facial expressions though there's one great pose that's locked behind being really slutty and losing at least once, at which point you can start to see that pose in group battles from then on.

Reactions: Neitha

O.HyKing

Aug 22, 2018
hello guys,so i'm stuck on these 2 items called "Monster summon device" and "Special Swimsuit".The first one said that i had to go to the inn's basement,but i couldn't find any basement,though.The second was to go to the beach,but i couldn't find it,too.Can anybody help me?

Scorpan3734

Jul 27, 2019
The beach is a sparkly spot on the world map, in the bottom left corner iirc. I'm not familiar with the monster summoning device though.

O.HyKing

Aug 22, 2018
The beach is a sparkly spot on the world map, in the bottom left corner iirc. I'm not familiar with the monster summoning device though.
Here is the map of my save.Abandoned Fort is the only place I could find near the beach,but it's full of monster and there was no place to use that swimsuit.Anyway,thanks for that advice

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Hey, I've got a question. If you check the Pictures folder, you can find a few CG not in the recollection room. Have they never been implemented, or did I miss them somehow? I'm talking about Risa cowgirl with horny crest, and Miane doggy.

And while I'm at it, in the recollection room, the leftmost column has 1 missing CG. I've read it's the ending CG but I did complete the game and still nothing. In fact, starting a new game or loading another save will not transfer the CG progress at all. And you can't save in the epilogue. So I'm a tad confused.

Last edited:

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
Hey, I've got a question. If you check the Pictures folder, you can find a few CG not in the recollection room. Have they never been implemented, or did I miss them somehow? I'm talking about Risa cowgirl with horny crest, and Miane doggy.

And while I'm at it, in the recollection room, the leftmost column has 1 missing CG. I've read it's the ending CG but I did complete the game and still nothing. In fact, starting a new game or loading another save will not transfer the CG progress at all. And you can't save in the epilogue. So I'm a tad confused.
Alright, so the recollection room CG you mentioned MIGHT be from the postgame secret you access by apparently going five steps east then eleven steps south of the old succubus town, then pressing enter. MAYBE, I'm not sure.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Alright, so the recollection room CG you mentioned MIGHT be from the postgame secret you access by apparently going five steps east then eleven steps south of the old succubus town, then pressing enter. MAYBE, I'm not sure.
Yes, that was it! Thanks, now I will no longer be taunted and tormented by that missing CG (y)

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Where can I find the scene recollection room? So far I've only been able to find that hidden room where you can start a new game+

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, can someone tell me what to do, the text is out of the textbox! Its looking like in he picture.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes