2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Scorpan3734

Jul 27, 2019
I don't recall precisely but you need two items, I believe some sort of bomb and a way to set it off. You have to take some odd routes to find everything. Make sure to find the southern exit to town.

Reactions: TK201299

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Do you know why the auto battle happens if so can you tell me how to stop it or could u fix it?
I haven't frequented this thread for awhile, could you refresh my memory on what you mean by "Why Auto battle happens"? Is the game getting stuck on auto battle or something?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
well whenever I enter a battle she battles on her own and I can't stop it I mean she gets the job done but I want to battle but no matter What I do it won't stop auto battling.
I think I still have this game somewhere on my drives. I'll do some testing and see if I can replicate the problem and then take a look. At the very least if it isn't a problem i'll see if I can figure out how to stop it. it sounds more like a feature then a bug to be honest.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
well I got mine from xgames
Well that could be your problem then. have you attempted to download the game from this site and transfer your save over and see if you get the same issues?

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Been a while but... isn't it because she has a "berserk" skill that trades control for buffed stats? If so, go to your skill menu out of combat to deactivate it.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes