2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
This is what kaguragames released today. I don't know Steam is this version or not. (this was bought via )...
if it was bought from their own website its not the steam version.
That will make it a bit harder to update if there are new patches later on.

Edit: Looking at the files it actually seems like its the steam version. since it haz 2 steam files in there ( 1 being steam_autocloud which i believe its not really needed since its just a steam account file of sorts).
Could be wrong

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
if it was bought from their own website its not the steam version.
That will make it a bit harder to update if there are new patches later on.

Edit: Looking at the files it actually seems like its the steam version. since it haz 2 steam files in there ( 1 being steam_autocloud which i believe its not really needed since its just a steam account file of sorts).
Could be wrong
Comparing the version in the OP and looking again at how the game was bought, I can say that this is the same thing. That is the steam version. The only thing I do not know is what is the difference between the steam version and other versions (are there any other versions at all) ...

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Comparing the version in the OP and looking again at how the game was bought, I can say that this is the same thing. That is the steam version. The only thing I do not know is what is the difference between the steam version and other versions (are there any other versions at all) ...
The reason i ask what version you uploaded is that you can't update it if it's not from steam this is gonna stop your progress. i have this encounter on ideology in friction append i wanna play it so badly but it freaking crash all the time i even bought it from steam just to freaking update the game hope i can update it Thanks again.

Reactions: Ric

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
OP Updated with Steam/Kaguragame's version also precracked too. Enjoy!
K3NJ1 & funog1 what exactly is cracked and why the game.exe is a modded version and not the original of Enterbrain?
The torrent supplied by Ric did not need any modification or crack.
What am I missing here? :unsure:

ps. the original game.exe of Enterbrain is 138kb with md5 hash BD9EBB7D09F9111A9F0A0BA2238EAF80 same as the torrent provided.
edit: virurtotal info
game.exe from the first page (First Submission 2021-02-27 08:39:14 ) ????

game.exe from the torrent (First Submission 2012-02-18 20:35:20 )

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
The diference is that the steam version comes unpatched but it can be patched with the kg patches (obviously).
So if theres a future bug fix patch it could be instant applied to that version.
Buying the game from any other store means that said patches wont work and u would need for someone to reupload a upto date version of the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anarchistic and Ric

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
K3NJ1 & funog1 what exactly is cracked and why the game.exe is a modded version and not the original of Enterbrain?
The torrent supplied by Ric did not need any modification or crack.
What am I missing here? :unsure:

ps. the original game.exe of Enterbrain is 138kb with md5 hash BD9EBB7D09F9111A9F0A0BA2238EAF80 same as the torrent provided.
edit: virurtotal info
game.exe from the first page (First Submission 2021-02-27 08:39:14 ) ????

game.exe from the torrent (First Submission 2012-02-18 20:35:20 )
The game that I was given wasn't supplied by Ric it was given to me much earlier than when the torrent was posted by BaasB which he got from I assume Steam as funog1 pointed out by linking the thread and he cracked it. It just took a while for me to update it since I was offline at the time.

Reactions: pk2000
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes