2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Finally I can play this game when its not MTL garbage. People say MTL is better than nothing but this is one of those games where the further you get into the game, the harder it is to know where you're supposed to go. I got stuck at in the enemy base because the game isn't telling me what I need to do and where I need to go.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
It came from this post originally. All I did was remove the steamstub. I assume Ric's version didn't use steam drm since it came straight from their website.
The game that I was given wasn't supplied by Ric it was given to me much earlier than when the torrent was posted by BaasB which he got from I assume Steam as funog1 pointed out by linking the thread and he cracked it. It just took a while for me to update it since I was offline at the time.
Got it. Thanks.(y)

Reactions: funog1 and K3NJ1

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Love the CG in this game Both girls are sexy, Wish it was longer for 15$ US. Took me about 7 hours honestly cause i was trying to discover all the CG

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
1614477290968.png

Does anyone know how to get the second to last far left second column cg I'm missing? It's the only one I'm missing I think.

Zerkroz

Oct 25, 2019
Do you recall that when you started the game, there's a road with a small house to the right that looks vaguely like a small outpost? There's an item in there I think is dynamite that you need in addition to the hammer to open the door.

To get to the road house you need to find your way to the southern exit of Melluvia (?) village, the village with all the possessed men.
nope there no southern exit

urrrrn

Sep 12, 2018
having an issue were when i start the game and get into the workld my character just goes straight down and then i can only go left or right never up

fzpluser

Sep 13, 2020
stuck at fighting miane, any help?
Use the tools, i used them only on bosses and all of them were pretty easy

View attachment 1057833

Does anyone know how to get the second to last far left second column cg I'm missing? It's the only one I'm missing I think.
You get this one after completing the game. But can you tell me how did you get Miam scene in the Dream world? I'm only missing it and just can't understand how to get it.

nope there no southern exit
You got there through the tunnel in north-west house, or other one, but there is stairs in that house just look for them.

Where is this room located at?
Mirror in your room right above your bed.

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
I'm stuck after I defeat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it says I need to get the amulet or whatever from the "other place" since the first group didn't have it. Where do I go next to get to the demon village?

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes