• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes
Mar 3, 2018
I'm probably missing something, but where is damn explosive to use with hammer and open doors? And while on that area, how to reach bottom part of town? :|

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
I'm probably missing something, but where is damn explosive to use with hammer and open doors? And while on that area, how to reach bottom part of town? :|
One of the two houses at the top of town has a staircase that leads to an underground path to the lower half of town. The staircase is a single block in the house so it's easy to overlook. Once in the lower half of town head south to the guard shack for the explosives, I believe.

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
2 Questions : 1.How many endings do this game have? and 2. ( The screenshot ), what's this means and where you find it? ( Screenshot if can )

Last edited:

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
2 Questions : 1.How many endings do this game have? and 2. ( The screenshot ), what's this means and where you find it? ( Screenshot if can )
Screen shot is how many steps you need to take to find a hidden location on the world map. Just follow the instructions and press enter to find it.

TAble2bAsE

Jun 21, 2020
nevermind found it, you have to go 5 step to the east and 11 step to the south starting at the demon town it's a way to get the new game+ but there is a crystal that supposedly unlock all the switches at the cg room including the one I was missing

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
bruh this is such a grind, enemies left right and center, wouldn't mind that if it was fun but at this points its just giving me a headache with all the encounters...

Jul 25, 2019
She murders almost every single enemy she fights. 90 percent of these guys dont even get to bust a nut before they die. Being sliced and slashed to death for a handful of boob or getting to touch some pussy is probably worth it, right?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Ok so any fight that is a loss via white flag the most dumb broken bullshit ever. Never in any rpgm have a seen such a broken fight. If you lose by white flag and normally to it seems then the shit just goes on forever and "holding cancel" does almost nothing as you gotta wait for the option to eventually come.

Last edited:

Sep 10, 2018
Good quality game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, just started playing and i see that the game became easier if i activate berserk mode, the grinding becomes faster and she doesnt even come close to lose. Is that a thing or am i going to be punished in the future?

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
Good quality game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, just started playing and i see that the game became easier if i activate berserk mode, the grinding becomes faster and she doesnt even come close to lose. Is that a thing or am i going to be punished in the future?
Played the entire game on berserk mode until the last boss, which I needed items to beat. There's no punishment for using berserk mode and you can swap off anytime.

Reactions: Quote
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes