2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
You get this one after completing the game. But can you tell me how did you get Miam scene in the Dream world? I'm only missing it and just can't understand how to get it.
Sometime after freeing Miane from the succubus/demon, there should be a white cloud on the corner of a table inside your main base. Investigate that cloud.
Where do I go next to get to the demon village?
The amulet is at the end of the abandoned fort.

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Getting an Error here. any idea how to fix this?
I've used the Save file from the first page
View attachment 1058289
I didn't play the game yet, from the looks of it you need to extract the pictures to fix this error or wait for an update on the first post i don't even know what version on the first post is why not use other save maybe the save that your using crash it also?.

Last edited:

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
I'm gonna assume that this is a steam can someone upload a latest patch not the whole game so anyone here can patch it without any hustle. look at that error bro just saying.

fzpluser

Sep 13, 2020
I'm stuck after I defeat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it says I need to get the amulet or whatever from the "other place" since the first group didn't have it. Where do I go next to get to the demon village?
There are two places: fort and mansion, from one you've got grimoire and after the battle you should go to the other one.

Sometime after freeing Miane from the succubus/demon, there should be a white cloud on the corner of a table inside your main base. Investigate that cloud.
I know, and i was here but there wasn't a scene. After i got to Miane they just return back safely and Miane didn't going to the dream world anymore.

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Any full CG save for the steam/kagura version? Save from the first page is incompatible.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Played and enjoyed the original, not really sure what I am going to get from the Kagura version.
Was happy to see the notice on it though

Meepopx

Sep 30, 2019
How do you unlock the scene with the old man in the palace?.. it keeps saying "you have to progress further in the treasure hunt" but I am already at the final boss area.

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
I know, and i was here but there wasn't a scene. After i got to Miane they just return back safely and Miane didn't going to the dream world anymore.
That's strange, there should be a scene in the dream world. Once you teleport a few times by investigating similar clouds in there, you should reach a temple looking map. Miane just gets attacked there.

How do you unlock the scene with the old man in the palace?.. it keeps saying "you have to progress further in the treasure hunt" but I am already at the final boss area.
Once you unlock the old demon village (or succubus village, whatever the name), keep getting combat h'd by the enemies. You're mainly looking to get the crotch tattoo one as many times until you gain a passive H skill. After you get that skill, go have fun with the old man.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Hmmm so this game has a pretty serious gameplay issue which is snowballing losses (i.e. the more you lose, the easier it is to lose). Essentially, if you keep getting assaulted, it gets to a point where whenever you get grabbed by an enemy, you'll almost auto-orgasm which leads to you orgasming before recovering from the first one, leading to an eventual auto-loss. This occurs slowly over the course of the game and there's really no turning back from it.

It'd be one thing if this effect compounds over the course of a battle, but this compounds over the course of the entire game and you could be an hour or two into the game before realizing that you now can't win a single battle.

I guess you can always turn the difficulty down to easy but ye, it's a pretty clunky system because of what I describe.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hmmm so this game has a pretty serious gameplay issue which is snowballing losses (i.e. the more you lose, the easier it is to lose). Essentially, if you keep getting assaulted, it gets to a point where whenever you get grabbed by an enemy, you'll almost auto-orgasm which leads to you orgasming before recovering from the first one, leading to an eventual auto-loss. This occurs slowly over the course of the game and there's really no turning back from it.

It'd be one thing if this effect compounds over the course of a battle, but this compounds over the course of the entire game and you could be an hour or two into the game before realizing that you now can't win a single battle.

I guess you can always turn the difficulty down to easy but ye, it's a pretty clunky system because of what I describe.
Worth noting for that is that you can avoid battles, escape, or just eat the losses when you have to and it will never block story progression. The bosses don't get you caught in those loops, or can be easily taken down in a turn or two with items.

Might be biased in that I am a big fan of that kind of stuff. Just wish surrender actually, you know, surrendered, rather than locking you in 20 turns of insults before you can choose defeat.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for the saves.

I just wish there was a way, to see the dream doggystyle for the Nun as a Scene. Or is the supposed to be in a party and Combat - CG?

skmcarl

Sep 22, 2019
did anyone here having arrow key issue? i can't press up. i tried other games, my arrow key are fine, only this game having this issue. Anyone can help on this?

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes