2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Not trying to flame but very curious - why are you specifically interested in H-games where you're able to avoid the sexual content?
Maybe a challenge like "Im going to beat this game only using that pistol"

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
So, are H-scenes avoidable? can you finish this game without encountering one or there's forced scenes?
You can finish the game without forced H on Lisa. However, enemies WILL molest and grope her in battle (If you are unlucky enough they can grab her and rape her as well all in the same turn before you can do anything about it). The only way to avoid that is to grind a bit using berserk mode until you can one-shot most enemies on the first turns. So you'll have to save before most battles with enemies and load if molested. You'll get items that help you one shot enemies as you play (mostly from planting seeds). Bosses won't rape her, but if there are normal enemies with them, those will.

Mind you that the game only has 1 ending and how much sex she has makes no difference if you are looking for that.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Yes? I like this site people here are very helpful.
I can relate honestly. When I first opened up Black Souls (1 & 2), my first playthrough was pretty clean. This was also partially because I knew NG+ was waiting for me afterwards, but I understand the draw of playing some of these games for the plot. Lisa never struck me as that sort of game, but who knows?

Dec 2, 2022
So is there a way to turn off the auto progress on dialogue? I just started and it makes the game feel very clunky.

Synn123

Jul 23, 2022
Defeated both the Palace and the Fort, got the key items, but I cant still break the seal, am I missing something?

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes