Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

Jesus man what a trip. I dunno where to even start with this crappy week lol I'm just home from the hospital and I'm physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted.
First things first: we caught the runaway kitty in the midst of a storm over here on Friday, it was absolutely freezing and so, SO wet but thankfully we spied him not more than 50m from our house. It took some coaxing to get him in but he's safe, sound and eating like a pig after his 3 days in the wilderness :))

So we found the cat on Friday morning around 3am but it seems like the stress of the whole situation perhaps mixed with the air pressure changes due to a local storm caused me to develop this dreadful migraine. I was bedridden from Friday > Sunday in what I can only describe as "agonizing pain." The pain started to subside enough on Sunday that I was able to get up and eat a little though the vertigo / allodynia persisted. I figured it was on the mend and another sleep would have me back to normal. This morning when I woke I felt a little odd, not bad but odd. I rose out of bed and the world just started dancing around me, now I'm no stranger to vertigo but this was a joke. I was having to use two hands on the walls to navigate around my house - I was really at my wits end so I called my doctor. After explaining the situation to him he firmly told me that he was calling an ambulance as it sounded "extremely concerning." (My first trip in an ambulance so that could've been kind of interesting if I wasn't so unsettled by my doctors comments) I was taken through triage then directly to a ward and from there it was a long day of tests and waiting then tests and waiting. I'm literally just back at home, I left in that ambulance 10 hours ago. I don't think the doctor was terribly keen that I was so persistent about going home but I had just had enough for one day. She gave me some meds to combat the vertigo & the sickness though they don't seem to work particularly well as I'm still dizzy and sick. The good news is that my bloods were all good so I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon (always a good thing ^_^) but I feel a little shaken up and overall just beaten today. I should also mention that the vertigo has improved from this morning, I'm just crossing my fingers and praying that I don't wake up into another nightmare tomorrow :(

I know this really isn't what this page is for but I'm just being transparent because I've lost so much time this month already.. I'm still confident in getting the alpha out on time but that's assuming I actually get the rest of the week to work. I never want to be thought of as the guy who misses a deadline.

ANYWAY that's the end of the personal nonsense no-one wants to hear I promise. So.. the best event yet? I definitely think so! It's totaled around 182CG which makes it currently the longest event in the entire game by a long shot and after playtesting it 15-20~ times I am really, really pleased with how it's turned out. Although today was a shitshow I did spend yesterday working. GOOD working too.

When I sit down to put together a scene I always have some plan of action in mind though more often than not I veer a little this way or a little that way maybe due to technical constraints or perhaps I decide later that the scene would play better in a different manner but in this instance at least the first 50% of the event is almost exactly how I had imagined it looking and feeling. The CGs look great, the music is intense as hell, the new sound effects really add to how ferocious and urgent everything is and as for the story it tells I think the amount of information relayed to the player is incredibly vast and important for what it is so all in all I'm over the moon :) - the event is Malik Brava / Jayce's Background fyi <3

Yesterday I wrapped up that event, I started and finished all of Paul's content though those events are only small and next I'll head back onto Daz to complete what's left in there. There are still a LOT of CGs that need fixed and re-rendered as well as Moddy's Gathering outro & Following Ms Short to finish so I'm really in a crazy hurry because I'm down to the last week but like I said I remain quietly confident I'll be able to release something workable despite all of the time lost this past week or 2.

Scene list:
Aoife College - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)
Brava intro - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)
Brava - Old with the new - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)
Brava Jobs - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented - 2nd Day is untested)

Malik Brava - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)
Jayce's background - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)
Council Jobs - 1 Down, 1 to Go (#2 released in Beta) - 50%
Following Ms Short - 60%~ Done - (20% RPGM Implemented)
Paul Events (for those on the blackmail path) - 3/3 Done - (100% RPGM Implemented)
Council Meeting - NOT STARTED (To be released in Beta) - 0%
Gina Bathhouse & MM - 50% Done (To be released in Beta) - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Prescenes - Done - 0%
Moddy's Gathering Transit - Done - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Intro - Done - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Shooting - Done - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Poker - Done - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Route 1 - DONE - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Route 2 - NOT STARTED - 0 %

Moddy's Gathering Day 2 - 25%~

I should mention that Route 2 for Moddy's Gathering definitely won't be ready for initial release - this is the route applied to those NOT on the sharing path and I am truly sorry for that. It'll be the first thing I'm working on once the initial Alpha release it up and it'll be uploaded as a patch the second it's done!

I'm sorry to anyone who's messaged me today, I promise I will get back to you. I just really need some sleep. And I'm sorry that there's only one preview, I don't have any other images ready. I'll update the post with a couple more tomorrow if I'm online. Sending my love to everyone, I hope you're all having a great week and as always thank you so, SO much for your support. I love you guys <3

//pG
Jesus man what a trip. I dunno where to even start with this crappy week lol I'm just home from the hospital and I'm physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted.
First things first: we caught the runaway kitty in the midst of a storm over here on Friday, it was absolutely freezing and so, SO wet but thankfully we spied him not more than 50m from our house. It took some coaxing to get him in but he's safe, sound and eating like a pig after his 3 days in the wilderness :))

So we found the cat on Friday morning around 3am but it seems like the stress of the whole situation perhaps mixed with the air pressure changes due to a local storm caused me to develop this dreadful migraine. I was bedridden from Friday > Sunday in what I can only describe as "agonizing pain." The pain started to subside enough on Sunday that I was able to get up and eat a little though the vertigo / allodynia persisted. I figured it was on the mend and another sleep would have me back to normal. This morning when I woke I felt a little odd, not bad but odd. I rose out of bed and the world just started dancing around me, now I'm no stranger to vertigo but this was a joke. I was having to use two hands on the walls to navigate around my house - I was really at my wits end so I called my doctor. After explaining the situation to him he firmly told me that he was calling an ambulance as it sounded "extremely concerning." (My first trip in an ambulance so that could've been kind of interesting if I wasn't so unsettled by my doctors comments) I was taken through triage then directly to a ward and from there it was a long day of tests and waiting then tests and waiting. I'm literally just back at home, I left in that ambulance 10 hours ago. I don't think the doctor was terribly keen that I was so persistent about going home but I had just had enough for one day. She gave me some meds to combat the vertigo & the sickness though they don't seem to work particularly well as I'm still dizzy and sick. The good news is that my bloods were all good so I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon (always a good thing ^_^) but I feel a little shaken up and overall just beaten today. I should also mention that the vertigo has improved from this morning, I'm just crossing my fingers and praying that I don't wake up into another nightmare tomorrow :(

I know this really isn't what this page is for but I'm just being transparent because I've lost so much time this month already.. I'm still confident in getting the alpha out on time but that's assuming I actually get the rest of the week to work. I never want to be thought of as the guy who misses a deadline.

ANYWAY that's the end of the personal nonsense no-one wants to hear I promise. So.. the best event yet? I definitely think so! It's totaled around 182CG which makes it currently the longest event in the entire game by a long shot and after playtesting it 15-20~ times I am really, really pleased with how it's turned out. Although today was a shitshow I did spend yesterday working. GOOD working too.

When I sit down to put together a scene I always have some plan of action in mind though more often than not I veer a little this way or a little that way maybe due to technical constraints or perhaps I decide later that the scene would play better in a different manner but in this instance at least the first 50% of the event is almost exactly how I had imagined it looking and feeling. The CGs look great, the music is intense as hell, the new sound effects really add to how ferocious and urgent everything is and as for the story it tells I think the amount of information relayed to the player is incredibly vast and important for what it is so all in all I'm over the moon :) - the event is Malik Brava / Jayce's Background fyi <3

Yesterday I wrapped up that event, I started and finished all of Paul's content though those events are only small and next I'll head back onto Daz to complete what's left in there. There are still a LOT of CGs that need fixed and re-rendered as well as Moddy's Gathering outro & Following Ms Short to finish so I'm really in a crazy hurry because I'm down to the last week but like I said I remain quietly confident I'll be able to release something workable despite all of the time lost this past week or 2.

Scene list:

Paul Events (for those on the blackmail path) - 3/3 Done - (100% RPGM Implemented)

I should mention that Route 2 for Moddy's Gathering definitely won't be ready for initial release - this is the route applied to those NOT on the sharing path and I am truly sorry for that. It'll be the first thing I'm working on once the initial Alpha release it up and it'll be uploaded as a patch the second it's done!

I'm sorry to anyone who's messaged me today, I promise I will get back to you. I just really need some sleep. And I'm sorry that there's only one preview, I don't have any other images ready. I'll update the post with a couple more tomorrow if I'm online. Sending my love to everyone, I hope you're all having a great week and as always thank you so, SO much for your support. I love you guys <3
Are this thing almost here?

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Are this thing almost here?
How many times are you going to ask? :)

-E2Ch2 1.0 Beta - Release on the 28th feb/1st March (Deviant Tier)

-4 days~ after Deviant tier you get Renshire Model release

-7 days~ after the Deviant tier you get Renshire Tutor release

-10 days~after the Deviant tier you get Renshire Resident release

-14 days after the Deviant tier you get the official release here

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Okay let me ask something, so Alpha should have everything on sharing route ?
Therefor anything NOT on the sharing route will be ready beta/final release ?
so if I only care about the sharing route the ALPHA is the one I need to wait for so no need to wait for the final if IDC about non-sharing route am I right ?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
so if I only care about the sharing route the ALPHA is the one I need to wait for so no need to wait for the final if IDC about non-sharing route am I right ?
Another reason why you might wait for the final release would be bugfixes. Of course, if everyone waited for the final release for that reason, no bugs would be found or fixed. So, if you like being the one to find and report bugs, don't wait.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Also Don't forget you will get Bonus Scene in final release with Polished and Bugs free Update!

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
28 feb progress update:

Council Tutoring Jade - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)

Following Ms Short - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)

Moddy's Gathering Prescenes - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)

Moddy's Gathering Transit - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)

Moddy's Gathering Intro - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)

Moddy's Gathering Shooting - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)

Moddy's Gathering Poker - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)

Moddy's Gathering Route 1 - DONE - (20% RPGM Implemented)

Moddy's Gathering Route 2 - NOT STARTED - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Day 2 - DONE - 0%

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
How many times are you going to ask? :)

-E2Ch2 1.0 Beta - Release on the 28th feb/1st March (Deviant Tier)

-4 days~ after Deviant tier you get Renshire Model release

-7 days~ after the Deviant tier you get Renshire Tutor release

-10 days~after the Deviant tier you get Renshire Resident release

-14 days after the Deviant tier you get the official release here
That depends on how many ppl asking! Or until we all finally play it!

• Angry
Reactions: Gerson876

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020

Scene list:

//pG
See this what happens when you push yourself too hard. Making soo much of content in just one year with all those rollercosters going on in your life, I wouldn't be surprised even if your head got blown up. Don't fear of losing your fans bcoz you didn't give them enough content. People who are here cause they actually love your game will never turn against you.
Believe in your Quality PaleGrass. Take care my dude ;)

Last edited:

sk_cool

May 25, 2018
Has the Beta been Released Or Pushed Further?since it will impact the Final Release here!!!
As per the latest message from Palegrass he said it would be released soon. I strongly believe it would be before end of this week. (I guess this would be 1st update not sure this would be Beta or not )

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
4 days of none stop work from PaleGrass guys to finish the update with a slight delay.
The update is currently available only for Deviant Tier Patreons or Subscribestar supporters.
14 days for the official release.
All wallpaper are from this update.
3504>4232 CG (+728) and more scenes upcoming during this month
Imagen de publicación de Patreon-25.png Imagen de publicación de Patreon-26.png Imagen de publicación de Patreon-17.png Imagen de publicación de Patreon-27.png

Last edited:

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
4 days of none stop work from PaleGrass guys to finish the update with a slight delay.
The update is currently available only for Deviant Tier Patreons or Subscribestar supporters.
14 days for the official release.
(The wallpapers are separated from the official game as I don't know still if they are included in this or in future updates)
3504>4232 CG (+728) and more scenes upcoming during this month
View attachment 1683543 View attachment 1683544 View attachment 1683545 View attachment 1683546
Thanks For The Share,Mate!

So probably we will get the release here by March 3rd week/so!(The final release with bugs free and Bonus Scenes)

Btw,Is that the neon guys in the 3rd pic?

Reactions: Kin S and LiMp17

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
So Palegrass already had a discussion about the increase file size earlier!there was a solution someone suggested!how is the file size now?

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes