PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hi guys! I just wanna apologize to everyone who's having the major bug during the Byron event, I left the game up on the 2.70b patch for an extra day just to make sure nothing came back buggy before I published it, this one (which is a really gamebreaking bug) just flew under the radar. If I'd known there was anything to impede progress I never would've shipped it in this state.

I will have a fix for it tonight x

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Then the images are incorrectly displaying completed IG images, when I made the Album I had to ask players which of the events they had seen because I didn't leave markers on the events themselves, that has since been rectified but the only fix is to go through the list in the Album and try to take the pictures again :(

10 IG images = 500 followers so you're missing quite a few x

I hope this makes sense ^_^

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I considered it but I figured because to see the scene the player already has to have opted into Byron's Route that I'd insert a somewhat spontaneous one - I'm always doing my best to consider how it feels to play the game from start to finish and little (or in this case large) pop up scenes I think sometimes feel good.

I probably should've added some save points in it though given it's length and a choice before the scene can certainly be added too :)
Personally, I'm inclined to agree with you about spontaneous scenes which happen unexpectedly and don't require the player to opt in or out. I think that it makes the game better, when used in moderation. Of course, I also think that most players want the ability to opt out of content which they would strongly dislike, so I do think it's a good idea to put these "pop up" scenes behind some sort of player choice gate. But you've already done that, in this case, because the pop up Byron scene is gated behind the player having already opted into Byron's route. So my opinion is that this is fine as it is.

In the same way, I think that unexpected, non-optional, pop up scenes with Paul or Connor would be fine for players who have already opted into that content. Or unexpected, non-optional, pop up scenes with Moddy at the mod shop would be fine for players who have opted into either the sharing or cheating content at that location. And so on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
urinal and both cubicles should've been mandatory before being able to leave
I had to click the cubicle you enter at least 10 times before I Lisa entered it, She just kept saying no, So I didn't think you were supposed to enter that one until I had walked around the room clicking on every inch of it so many times.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
These are some potential fixes to the bugs listed in the past few pages, for anyone that's experiencing the Lisa getting stuck above the map during the Byron scene if you could try this patch and let me know if it fixes the issues I'd really appreciate it :)

I had to click the cubicle you enter at least 10 times before I Lisa entered it, She just kept saying no, So I didn't think you were supposed to enter that one until I had walked around the room clicking on every inch of it so many times.
The left hand cubicle is set up to only let the event play once the other 3 events had been triggered being the sink, the urinal and the cubicle door with the guy sitting in it ^_^ because the little glowing circles are actual events whilst the cubicle door is also classed as an event I couldn't place the outline on the door too which makes it a little confusing :(

*edit patch

Last edited:

Aequipondium

May 24, 2020
Lisa's invisible, went into her house and to that lamp next to Sharon's bedroom but there's no action. Am i in the wrong place?

juan2198

Nov 12, 2017
OK so i found a save i had and with Paul blackmail OFF the scene is still broken but in a different way. At the same transition to the upstairs portion of the scene the game completely derails and starts playing a random Viv scene. No images tho, just text over black screen.

So yeah, 2.70b is still completely broken.
You can share the save without blackmail?

minyar13

Feb 18, 2020
Update 12/04/2022 Patch 2-70b as there is only one major scene and two minor ones, so if you played the previous version 2-651 you should already have your save files to continue with patch 2-70b.
Otherwise you can use my save files by following PaleGrass' instructions at the link below and play the full version 2-651 plus the 2-70b patch.

Update 09/21/2022 Save file 6 cheating route Save file 58 sharing route
Hi guys from this version onwards the save files will be saved and stored for future versions by following PaleGrass' instructions in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-651-palegrass.86725/post-9024318
Update 06/22/2022 "Save Files"
Hi guys, I have updated the save files with the end of version "Lisa E2Ch2 1.0 Final WIN V1 "In order to give you more space for your future saves, I have decided to divide the save slots in half, so from No. 1 to 50th is for the cheating route and from 51st to 99th is for the sharing route. File Read me attachment.

Note:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
So how do we get Save 6 to show up. I've put it in the right place but it won't show in the load screen.

Ekzar

Feb 11, 2017
These are some potential fixes to the bugs listed in the past few pages, for anyone that's experiencing the Lisa getting stuck above the map during the Byron scene if you could try this patch and let me know if it fixes the issues I'd really appreciate it :)
thnx, it's works!

• Red Heart

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
So, I recently tried this out, and I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but you can close the buggy menu by pressing insert 3 or 4 times. It'll bring up the quit menu, but just keep pressing insert and the menu will close.

I'm too lazy to search for a fix, so if anyone else wants to use the buggy menu, then just know you CAN leave it by using insert.

That's an odd interaction that even I didn't know ^_^

The issue I have with the mouse controlling it is that I have no idea how to script the command in js and I couldn't ever find anything related on the RPGM forums about it so it sorta uses Esc and Esc alone (yes I'm not very good at this :d)
The only reason I brought it up is because trying to leave the menus with Esc causes a soft crash and forces you to press F5 to restart the game, at least, that’s how it is for me. I’m not sure if anyone else has encountered this.

• Wow

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks for the update. Every update scene with Lisa gets hot and wild in each update. This is one of the NTR types I m looking forward to. Innocent Look Mc but the desire for more with another guy every update.hope there are threesomes, gangbang, or darker blackmail in the next update.Hoping for access to the private beach too.

quency77

Apr 13, 2020
Lisa v2.70b
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

[New update will come out once the Jayce Party event is finished!]

Windows/Linux and Mac [820 MB]:

Android [878 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click here

Last edited:

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I can confirm that this fixed pretty much every issue I was running into. I'd suggest also posting this on Patreon and Subscribestar if you haven't since this fixes quite a few important bugs. Although there is one tiny issue I've noticed, the main menu is the default RPGM one instead of the custom one you had before.

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Lisa's invisible, went into her house and to that lamp next to Sharon's bedroom but there's no action. Am i in the wrong place?
Perhaps not mate, I only added the "transparent off" movement to it this patch so it might need the little 2.70c patch I linked plugged in before it'll un-invis you :(

Does playing Duncan path differs in content for sharing/cheating routes ?
No, not really mate. It'll be a little different if Lisa chooses to break up with Danny rather than stay with him later down the road but again it'll probably be mostly dialogue differences ^_^

The only reason I brought it up is because trying to leave the menus with Esc causes a soft crash and forces you to press F5 to restart the game, at least, that’s how it is for me. I’m not sure if anyone else has encountered this.
Never experienced that mate, that sounds real bad. Is it still crashing in that patch I posted? I changed the cancel "logic" I suppose hoping it might have some positive effect lol!

Thanks for the update. Every update scene with Lisa gets hot and wild in each update. This is one of the NTR types I m looking forward to. Innocent Look Mc but the desire for more with another guy every update.hope there are threesomes, gangbang, or darker blackmail in the next update.Hoping for access to the private beach too.
Bless you mate, thanks for the kind words ^_^

Threesomes, gangbangs and a little nudist beach - I can guarantee at least one of those in the next big patch :d

Lisa v2.70b
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [820 MB]:
GDrive Mega Workupload
If only I worked this fast ^_^

She was in paint art room so I did talk her and she told me go to second floor bathroom then I went other classroom was locked, I went to front counter and the teacher will come back tomorrow but still it wouldn't let me out school
Have you checked the lounge? It's at the very west end of the school, the map in that room is interactable. Doing the 3:

Boys Toilet 2F
Lounge
Attempting to open 2B then speaking to reception

Will unlock the Gym, then the event will sort of autoplay you outside :)

I can confirm that this fixed pretty much every issue I was running into. I'd suggest also posting this on Patreon and Subscribestar if you haven't since this fixes quite a few important bugs. Although there is one tiny issue I've noticed, the main menu is the default RPGM one instead of the custom one you had before.
Well that's a relief, I appreciate you getting back to me and letting me know mate :)

Yeah I updated the patch a little (fixed the RPGM castle menu even though it's a geg :d) and posted both Pat/Sub - the above link is updated too. I'll update the links on the main page tomorrow or something, I still have a lot of messages to reply to ^_^

Thanks again Devious! x <3

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes