Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was hoping this game was like Lolita gone wild where you could force the female protag to be a mega slut and go full nudist.

But no this game forces more nun like choices than a cereal rapist turned catholic priest in an all boys orphanage.
Wut?

She's had gangbangs and been inseveral forced group situations.

There are romantic options as well as a dom route but there are slut routes too.

Nov 4, 2018
Wut?

She's had gangbangs and been inseveral forced group situations.

There are romantic options as well as a dom route but there are slut routes too.
Yeah after you proceed past all the boring stuff before it.

It's an issue of I couldn't be arsed to play a rpgm without a cheatroom to skip build up. Wasn't a full attempt so my post should be taken lightly by those that don't mind such things.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1679511837850.png

Update 03/22/2023 VERSION 2.82a readme inside
Save N°1 beginning V.2.80b (party preparations).=> Cht, Shar, Paul BlkM, No Vic
Save N°2 beginning V.2.82a.=> Cht, Shar, Paul BlkM, No Vic
Save N°51 beginning V.2.80b (party preparations).=> No Cht, Shar, No Paul BlkM, Vic
Save N°52 beginning V.2.82a.=> No Cht, Shar, No Paul BlkM, Vic

Update 02/01/2023 version 2.80b
Usual 2 types of saves:
slot14 Cheating Yes, Sharing Yes, Blackmailing Paul Yes, Viv Yes.
slot60 Sharing Yes, Viv Yes, NO Paul, NO Cheating

Hi guys from this version onwards the save files will be saved and stored for future versions by following PaleGrass' instructions in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-651-palegrass.86725/post-9024318
Update 06/22/2022 "Save Files"
Hi guys, I have updated the save files with the end of version "Lisa E2Ch2 1.0 Final WIN V1 "In order to give you more space for your future saves, I have decided to divide the save slots in half, so from No. 1 to 50th is for the cheating route and from 51st to 99th is for the sharing route. File Read me attachment.

Note:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have added updated files to the alpha so from 1 to 25 for cheating and blackmailing from 33 to 49 for sharing and without blackmail; unzip them in an empty folder called save and again inside the www folder of the game if a save folder already exists delete it first and don't overwrite it, have fun bye
Please edit your previous save post, which is linked on OP, and add a link to your new save post. This will help to keep the "full save"-spammers in check. Thanks.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
sad the scene's are just pictures adn not animated
Renders with the detail and quality used in this game take several hours per image to produce even with a top end system... animations with the same quality take several days to well over a week per scene.... be thankful for the quality of this game and the fact that Palegrass is delivering updates as quickly as he is while juggling an actual life outside the game :)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I downloaded the latest version and I get a window with this message:

Profile error occurred

Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

Plus none of my previous saves are present, not sure if it's related or the latest version just doesn't use/see them.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I downloaded the latest version and I get a window with this message:

Profile error occurred

Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

Plus none of my previous saves are present, not sure if it's related or the latest version just doesn't use/see them.
This is not a big problem, to solve it: close the game, go to c:\users-> (pc name)-> appdata-> Local-> User Data-> rename the folder "Default" to "Default old", run the game again.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Renders with the detail and quality used in this game take several hours per image to produce even with a top end system... animations with the same quality take several days to well over a week per scene.... be thankful for the quality of this game and the fact that Palegrass is delivering updates as quickly as he is while juggling an actual life outside the game :)
in no way im undermining the devs efforts, i mean take more time and animate it

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.40 star(s) 111 Votes