Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
There is little femdom content. It's when she ask him to drink cum in the morning or ask him to eat her creampie :). I had some sissy content but I removed it since it doesn't deserve the story (at least for the moment).
Thanks

bruhv314

May 25, 2023
Dragofinder Not sure if you're aware of this, but in the scene where you can choose whether or not to "Put it inside", if you pick the option "Nah" the game loops infinitely.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hi! what are the plans for the update? what is planned in it? and about when?)
Update is done :) "I'm uploading it but it will be available on 16/09 since my patreons supporters have exclusivity before public release :).
Plus I'll have a feed-back for bugs before having a public storm like last time :ROFLMAO:.
In the update you'll have an event with Saul (15min if you read all the text and didn't close "routes") and phone events while working on computer is now fully operational (Start of Creed's route but as a preview).

Mr.Music

Aug 26, 2023
I think I am stuck in a glitch. When I wake up the next day, I am still in the bedroom and it says "Working on it!", if I go to the kitchen and talk to Lisa, I just get a black screen with no options except to change rooms.

Version: Part 1 0.90a

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hello, the story end at day 18 for v0.90a :)
I didn't test for bugs after that :censored:.
In the next version it can go for a bit longer without bugs but it's the same problem because updates will start at a fixed day :)

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes