worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Dragofinder Dude... Creed content still inaccessible just like last version... isn't the bug supposed to be fixed? also the cum from co workers as breakfast isn't triggering at all (forced it using 0x52 URM mod in both versions) and before asking, yes. I started a new game!

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Dragofinder Dude... Creed content still inaccessible just like last version... isn't the bug supposed to be fixed? also the cum from co workers as breakfast isn't triggering at all (forced it using 0x52 URM mod in both versions) and before asking, yes. I started a new game!
Creed should be accessible from day 14. You must let the sexy outfit on lisa till she drink cum and after that, put the slut one. I didn't work on creed route more than that. That will be for an other update :)

Reactions: worldkaiser

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LisaTotalInvestigation-P1v0.91a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Dragofinder

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
View attachment 2865578

Overview:
Meet Paul and his fiancee, Lisa!
They have exciting plans for the big day, but things take a turn for the worse.
First, there is a suspicious accident where one of their friends is killed.
Then a Scotland Yard officer recruits Paul as an undercover agent…
They become involved in an investigation that will change their relationship forever.
I guess many things can go wrong on the road to marriage!
What is certain is that Lisa's life will never be the same.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-16
Release Date: 2023-09-16
Developer: Dragofinder Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: Part 1 - 0.91a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

wow this looks like everything i ever wanted. is netorase mandatory? or can we pretend to hate it while we fap? i got some exgfs to think of so this is twice as hot if he's tortured about it :p either way it looks super hot and i will be playing it after starfield tonight! lol

edit: haha jaden i didn't even see that that's hilarious we think the same way. i too feel like there's a lack of games of that kind of ntr, at least outside of japanese games that have perfected it so well lol

Reactions: jaden000

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Can we assume that this game, like all others with a female MC tag, is simply just an excuse to have the female suck and fuck as many different dicks as she can? They all dress it up with attempts to allude otherwise but all the games end up with the female as a slut or whore and the male character as a cuck. There have been extremely few games with true swinging, and 'sharting' ends up being a cuck situation for whoever the female characters is.

So, unlike 99.9% of all the other games with a female MC, is yours actually offering a non-slut path for the female part of the couple?

Reactions: Absolom

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Can you pm me with bug? (When it happen and screen?) Thank you :)
Is Saturday night supposed to be the end of the update, cause they went to sals and after the cracker and foot job they had dinner and left and says save your game, thought they would have stayed over night and left on Sunday

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
She is not exactly a slut since the guy is complice. On Saul route, you can do it more or less softly :D But she is """forced""" by the story at some point. I'll do a rework at the end of part 1 to soften the edges on Carter interview (that goes too fast).

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Is Saturday night supposed to be the end of the update, cause they went to sals and after the cracker and foot job they had dinner and left and says save your game, thought they would have stayed over night and left on Sunday
If she is not saul gf, yes they don't stay for the night.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Can we assume that this game, like all others with a female MC tag, is simply just an excuse to have the female suck and fuck as many different dicks as she can? They all dress it up with attempts to allude otherwise but all the games end up with the female as a slut or whore and the male character as a cuck. There have been extremely few games with true swinging, and 'sharting' ends up being a cuck situation for whoever the female characters is.

So, unlike 99.9% of all the other games with a female MC, is yours actually offering a non-slut path for the female part of the couple?
True swinging games are “a life worth living” “exciting games” and “baby sitters”

Reactions: geoff912963

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
wow this looks like everything i ever wanted. is netorase mandatory? or can we pretend to hate it while we fap? i got some exgfs to think of so this is twice as hot if he's tortured about it :p either way it looks super hot and i will be playing it after starfield tonight! lol

edit: haha jaden i didn't even see that that's hilarious we think the same way. i too feel like there's a lack of games of that kind of ntr, at least outside of japanese games that have perfected it so well lol
I try to do netorase (if I understood the word correctly :ROFLMAO:) I don't like when the girl leave the mc or lost interest in him :).

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes