Dec 27, 2018
Really need help with the achievement list it’s such a tease of stuff I’m missing

It’s a truly fantastic game and great art but is desperate for some sort of walk through

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
No Saul sex :HideThePain:
i don't mean that it is necessary, but it would have been cool since there are no other big sex scenes
Yeah, at first 0.97 and 0.98 (0.99 public) were planned to be only one update, but it was too massive so I had to split it. That's why there is no sex scene (appart with Nella) in it :HideThePain:
where is the cheat program to give yourself proper values... can't even find the values in a save editor =/
I know, it's a mess. I don't think a save editor will work on it. I have some values on a python dictionary and editor don't support it (I think).
Really need help with the achievement list it’s such a tease of stuff I’m missing

It’s a truly fantastic game and great art but is desperate for some sort of walk through
Thanks! I still have to make a walkthrough :HideThePain:
Who gets pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
Lisa, her sister and some other girls :) At the moment there is just Nella (the daughter in law of Carter (MC's boss) who is already pregnant). Lisa and her sis will follow in about 2 ou 3 updates :)

Reactions: amber111

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I tried the first 10 minutes of the game, it's one of those games where you're introduced to the story very quickly in the first scene, and it seems that you earn $100 a day. I was looking for the "other Lisa", but this one looks interesting without the modern rendering/graphics (y).
However, if you change the name of the MC and then open the top right menu in the Lisa part, it still says "engaged to Paul", unplayable :Kappa:.

Reactions: amber111

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I tried the first 10 minutes of the game, it's one of those games where you're introduced to the story very quickly in the first scene, and it seems that you earn $100 a day. I was looking for the "other Lisa", but this one looks interesting without the modern rendering/graphics (y).
However, if you change the name of the MC and then open the top right menu in the Lisa part, it still says "engaged to Paul", unplayable :Kappa:.
strange, I'll take a look at it :)

Reactions: PickerLewd

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
You can try to put this file in the /game folder. It should fix it :)

• Wow
Reactions: PickerLewd
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes