absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
It's the last scene I put together so unless you have anything left locked in the Recollection Room that's probably it mate :)

Did you get it mate? Like Lecher mentioned you gotta have the Hot Tub unlocked first (after the camping trip) and have some progress in Viv's story ^_^

It's just the nature of it being blackmail. Even then Paul is over 18 so it isn't like he's a young child or anything and the other two are older than Paul ^_^

Making Lisa the dominant character in her relations with Paul is interesting but it's something I'll likely never make because I don't see his character as important enough to devote more resources to. There will be some instances soon (more as things progress) where Lisa can become a little dominant in a sexual setting - this is obviously up to the player, whether they want to see Lisa leaning toward this type of behavior :d

After the camping trip try to access the pool at Lisa's house while Sharon is in the kitchen :)

Paul is the little blonde boy that moves in with Lisa & Sharon for the summer.

I won't be starting any work on another project until Lisa is basically finished, even then I'd like to do some short stories after the finale starring some familiar Renshire faces too ^_^

That part is being worked on mate, I know it's a little flimsy right now but it'll be fixed ^_^

Apologies for this mate, that's an oopsie on my end. I completely forgot to add the no route option on that fix event. If you still have your save before making a choice you can extract the map I've attached here to www>data and overwrite and that'll give you the no route choice. Alternatively if you have selected one of the routes and saved over your previous save you can just send the save to me and I'll amend it for you <3

Same bro :( but no, no scenes between these two yet sadly!

Aoife's a main story character so it'll be hard to skip her entirely ^_^ you may skip all of her sexual content with the exception of her brief intro at Theo's
Cheers for sending the file fix for the no route mod shop works now :)

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
WARNING: There is a bug in the Mod Shop Gathering event that will put you on Sharing Route.
To fix this you have to delete the following files in game/scripts/credit events/Mod Shop
  • Mod Shop Gathering.rpy
  • Mod Shop Gathering.rpyc
and put the attached file in it. Load a save before Mod Shop Gathering event and restart it, if you already played it.
People who already were on Sharing Route can ignore this.
View attachment 1799864

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v1.0 Final v1
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [675 MB]:
GDrive Mega Workupload

Android [720 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click Here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still working on this game or it is abandoned? EDIT: It will only be updated after 2.70.

Last edited:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Some previous posts the developer has just published almost a book explaining the next update and they ask if the game is abandoned? seriously?:ROFLMAO:
He was asking about the ren'py version (which is what he linked to) then answered his own question... maybe read before jumping to conclusions next time?

Reactions: tata19

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So Byron (the black guy) invited the mc to the beach. And he is there in the morning laying on a sunbed with two girls beside him. I cant interact with him. Any help ?

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

HAH! You thought the character list was vast & confusing before?

Hello everyone!! :))

Man I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post.. I'm starting to stress already lol! Yes that's 12 new faces and that's not even close to all of them, there's still the couple in Theo's, George, the guys from the queue event, etc. To be fair most of these characters you will see very little of but it's still the biggest inclusion of new characters in a release since E1 and putting together so many characters can be mighty time consuming! That along with all of the new sets like Kwang-Ho, Renshire Forest, Theo's, etc it's no wonder this release is taking it's sweet bloody time xd!

Though most of these faces you won't see much, there are a couple of these characters that you will see quite a bit in the coming updates.. the two main ones being Bobby (Irish Bobby) and Jake (though I might call him Jacob, I haven't made up my mind yet ^_^).
You might remember Bobby being mentioned before both in game and in these posts, he's first referenced I think on the swim trip but not by name then again on both routes of the camping trip. He is a story character but his involvement with Lisa's story is pretty much up to you. You can hunt him out in the game in 2.65 but can't directly interact with him, I won't go into any detail about his character here but it'll become very obvious what role he plays when we get to Jayce's party :d
Jake/Jacob on the other hand is a side character but has a slightly bigger role than most. Again he'll be more formally introduced at Jayce's party. His planned events are very fun ^_^!

Fun fact: Daisy was originally using Brandi's model because I wanted to practice using the new(ish) Gen 8.1 faces (and it's stunning) since many of the newer products on the Daz store are using Gen 8.1 but after a few days playing around with it I decided it was completely awful and borderline unusable so I switched the two and re-made the scenes. I dunno if any of you use Daz and have tried the new Gen 8.1 facial expressions but it feels so restrictive and always seems to end in really odd uncanny valley tier expressions (kind of like those I was making in E1 lol!) I just couldn't tailor faces the same in it whatsoever. It's unfortunate because Brandi is using a really beautiful model and there are so many sick 8.1 products available! :(

The update today won't be nearly as long as the previous because I simply don't have much to report. I finished off the last Theo's renders of which there are hundreds at this point (this will be MASSIVELY reduced in the final because of how many renders per final CG there are). I still have more to add there but I gotta cut it down a bit for this release at least or it'll be well into September. I moved onto the faces and with 12 new characters you can imagine how many faces there were to shape and render (I was so bored, I to die inside slightly). Now I just gotta finish Paul's scene and begin the long journey into RPGM.

I have put together a couple of the new events in RPGM and I think they're pretty sophisticated in how they're structured. They feel a little "classy" in a way to me rather than just the standard slideshow. I was working on the queue event and it's had an area restructured to better facilitate it along with some little qol sound effects and background sounds to better immerse in the world a bit ^_^ I feel like I'm getting more creative with the engine as time goes on and that's really the best feeling of accomplishment when you're working outside the box and craft something a little different! :d

I don't have a final CG count yet because the Theo's images aren't photoshopped (they are very time consuming because of how many images are to be masked together) but I'd estimate it's around 350~ not including the end of Viv Date which wasn't implemented in the previous update.

The upcoming patch will be labelled as 2.65 because 2.70 will mark the end of this particular update. I'll pop the scene list in of what's going into 2.65 below:
2.65:

Crazy Cat Lady
George 1
Mick 1
Delivery 1
Danny Forest 1
MS Cheat 1
MS Cheat 2
MS Sharing 1
Grope Training 1-3
Laptop
Byron Coffee 1-3
Kwang Ho Intro
Kwang Ho Eavesdrop Events
Theos
Consequences 2
Queue
Jo Kho
VivD Overnight
Date with Paul Home
Paul END1

2.70~:

Theos - 2 events
Council Connor
Danny Forest 2
Moddys Gather Outros
MS Sharing 2
Massage
Consequences 1
Great Sage's Hat
Construction
Bathhouse
1CG Harassers (I dunno how many but a few)

There could even be more additions if you guys want, or I could've even forgot something someone's mentioned before. If I have please call me out! :))

Anyway that's all I really have I think, I'm definitely feeling the pressure mounting now with less than 2 weeks to pop something playable out lol! It's always a worry laying down a release date because then the stress really starts setting in but I will have something interesting and hopefully playable within the next fortnight ^_^! I can't wait to start on Jayce's party, I really think it's gonna be so SO fun to create and hopefully that will translate well into the gameplay but I gotta get the rest done before I can have my pudding! xD

Love you guys, thank you all so much as always <3 x

//pG

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020

HAH! You thought the character list was vast & confusing before?

Hello everyone!! :))

Man I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post.. I'm starting to stress already lol! Yes that's 12 new faces and that's not even close to all of them, there's still the couple in Theo's, George, the guys from the queue event, etc. To be fair most of these characters you will see very little of but it's still the biggest inclusion of new characters in a release since E1 and putting together so many characters can be mighty time consuming! That along with all of the new sets like Kwang-Ho, Renshire Forest, Theo's, etc it's no wonder this release is taking it's sweet bloody time xd!

Though most of these faces you won't see much, there are a couple of these characters that you will see quite a bit in the coming updates.. the two main ones being Bobby (Irish Bobby) and Jake (though I might call him Jacob, I haven't made up my mind yet ^_^).
You might remember Bobby being mentioned before both in game and in these posts, he's first referenced I think on the swim trip but not by name then again on both routes of the camping trip. He is a story character but his involvement with Lisa's story is pretty much up to you. You can hunt him out in the game in 2.65 but can't directly interact with him, I won't go into any detail about his character here but it'll become very obvious what role he plays when we get to Jayce's party :d
Jake/Jacob on the other hand is a side character but has a slightly bigger role than most. Again he'll be more formally introduced at Jayce's party. His planned events are very fun ^_^!

Fun fact: Daisy was originally using Brandi's model because I wanted to practice using the new(ish) Gen 8.1 faces (and it's stunning) since many of the newer products on the Daz store are using Gen 8.1 but after a few days playing around with it I decided it was completely awful and borderline unusable so I switched the two and re-made the scenes. I dunno if any of you use Daz and have tried the new Gen 8.1 facial expressions but it feels so restrictive and always seems to end in really odd uncanny valley tier expressions (kind of like those I was making in E1 lol!) I just couldn't tailor faces the same in it whatsoever. It's unfortunate because Brandi is using a really beautiful model and there are so many sick 8.1 products available! :(

The update today won't be nearly as long as the previous because I simply don't have much to report. I finished off the last Theo's renders of which there are hundreds at this point (this will be MASSIVELY reduced in the final because of how many renders per final CG there are). I still have more to add there but I gotta cut it down a bit for this release at least or it'll be well into September. I moved onto the faces and with 12 new characters you can imagine how many faces there were to shape and render (I was so bored, I to die inside slightly). Now I just gotta finish Paul's scene and begin the long journey into RPGM.

I have put together a couple of the new events in RPGM and I think they're pretty sophisticated in how they're structured. They feel a little "classy" in a way to me rather than just the standard slideshow. I was working on the queue event and it's had an area restructured to better facilitate it along with some little qol sound effects and background sounds to better immerse in the world a bit ^_^ I feel like I'm getting more creative with the engine as time goes on and that's really the best feeling of accomplishment when you're working outside the box and craft something a little different! :d

I don't have a final CG count yet because the Theo's images aren't photoshopped (they are very time consuming because of how many images are to be masked together) but I'd estimate it's around 350~ not including the end of Viv Date which wasn't implemented in the previous update.

The upcoming patch will be labelled as 2.65 because 2.70 will mark the end of this particular update. I'll pop the scene list in of what's going into 2.65 below:
2.65:

Crazy Cat Lady
George 1
Mick 1
Delivery 1
Danny Forest 1
MS Cheat 1
MS Cheat 2
MS Sharing 1
Grope Training 1-3
Laptop
Byron Coffee 1-3
Kwang Ho Intro
Kwang Ho Eavesdrop Events
Theos
Consequences 2
Queue
Jo Kho
VivD Overnight
Date with Paul Home
Paul END1

2.70~:

Theos - 2 events
Council Connor
Danny Forest 2
Moddys Gather Outros
MS Sharing 2
Massage
Consequences 1
Great Sage's Hat
Construction
Bathhouse
1CG Harassers (I dunno how many but a few)

There could even be more additions if you guys want, or I could've even forgot something someone's mentioned before. If I have please call me out! :))

Anyway that's all I really have I think, I'm definitely feeling the pressure mounting now with less than 2 weeks to pop something playable out lol! It's always a worry laying down a release date because then the stress really starts setting in but I will have something interesting and hopefully playable within the next fortnight ^_^! I can't wait to start on Jayce's party, I really think it's gonna be so SO fun to create and hopefully that will translate well into the gameplay but I gotta get the rest done before I can have my pudding! xD

Love you guys, thank you all so much as always <3 x

//pG
Mahn,Lisa's Jeans should have been used for more perverty stuffs like these!!

it was really PaleGrass fault for not using much or introducing these type of cloth very soon in the story before introduction of perv characters!!

well hope everything is going for good and I hope we see more Pervy stuffs with yoga pants or so ,but if possible may the jeans make a comeback with short top like a tight vest making a combo for the clothing(come on don't hide that beautiful REAR END of Lisa next time)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Cheers for sending the file fix for the no route mod shop works now :)
Aw brilliant, no problem at all mate <3 :)

PaleGrass, I just wanted to say I enjoyed the game and am looking forward to updates.
Thank you very much Cap'n! ^_^ I hope I can retain your interest for the remainder of the project <3

is the pateron version the full game?
The game is still in development but 2.62 is the most recent release :)

So Byron (the black guy) invited the mc to the beach. And he is there in the morning laying on a sunbed with two girls beside him. I cant interact with him. Any help ?
Have you completed the first meeting with Aoife at the coffee shop in the West District? I remember revising this event a couple of weeks ago and noticed there was some way that Byron would spawn but the event wouldn't trigger and I think I amended the journal too.

The 3 requisites for the event are:

24 Deviancy
Aoife Date 1
Byron Invite

The event actually starts as you walk onto the beach once the criteria has been met, if you're still stuck send me your save over and I'll have a look mate. :)

It would be really cool if the renpy version was up to date with the current version out. I really like the game. But sometimes the rpg can get tedious.
It's my fault mate, this update is just taking forever and quency will no doubt be on the case once I don't have any amendment left to make :)

Mahn,Lisa's Jeans should have been used for more perverty stuffs like these!!

it was really PaleGrass fault for not using much or introducing these type of cloth very soon in the story before introduction of perv characters!!

well hope everything is going for good and I hope we see more Pervy stuffs with yoga pants or so ,but if possible may the jeans make a comeback with short top like a tight vest making a combo for the clothing(come on don't hide that beautiful REAR END of Lisa next time)
There's actually 2 reasons why Lisa's jeans weren't used like this up until now

1: I'm not very bright

The second reason really exemplifies the first. The jeans in Lisa's Summer Blouse outfit is a shell (basically a texture) and not actually jeans so they can't be manipulated in any way. To get this effect and some others in the 2.65 patch I had to use a proper jeans mesh:

JeansShell.png
The jeans on the left are the ones that you're familiar with (the shell) and the ones on the right are the mesh that's been used for some CG in the upcoming patch.

When I put this outfit together I didn't even know what a shell was lol

Here's a good display of the jeans on the right being used with dForce:

Q 2-1-8.png

Things like this are very time consuming to make them look convincing but totally worth it I think and had I the slightest clue how to do it this time last year you bet your ass the game would be full of stuff like this ^_^ but I'm still learning!

I'm at least a little wiser now and with the Summer Blouse and Jeans outfit basically on it's way out the door I'll definitely be using something that works well with dForce for more interesting CGs in 3.X onward :)

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Aw brilliant, no problem at all mate <3 :)

Thank you very much Cap'n! ^_^ I hope I can retain your interest for the remainder of the project <3

The game is still in development but 2.62 is the most recent release :)

Have you completed the first meeting with Aoife at the coffee shop in the West District? I remember revising this event a couple of weeks ago and noticed there was some way that Byron would spawn but the event wouldn't trigger and I think I amended the journal too.

The 3 requisites for the event are:

24 Deviancy
Aoife Date 1
Byron Invite

The event actually starts as you walk onto the beach once the criteria has been met, if you're still stuck send me your save over and I'll have a look mate. :)

It's my fault mate, this update is just taking forever and quency will no doubt be on the case once I don't have any amendment left to make :)

There's actually 2 reasons why Lisa's jeans weren't used like this up until now

1: I'm not very bright

The second reason really exemplifies the first. The jeans in Lisa's Summer Blouse outfit is a shell (basically a texture) and not actually jeans so they can't be manipulated in any way. To get this effect and some others in the 2.65 patch I had to use a proper jeans mesh:

View attachment 1991271
The jeans on the left are the ones that you're familiar with (the shell) and the ones on the right are the mesh that's been used for some CG in the upcoming patch.

When I put this outfit together I didn't even know what a shell was lol

Here's a good display of the jeans on the right being used with dForce:

View attachment 1991275

Things like this are very time consuming to make them look convincing but totally worth it I think and had I the slightest clue how to do it this time last year you bet your ass the game would be full of stuff like this ^_^ but I'm still learning!

I'm at least a little wiser now and with the Summer Blouse and Jeans outfit basically on it's way out the door I'll definitely be using something that works well with dForce for more interesting CGs in 3.X onward :)
make more history with Paul number 1

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
I remember trying this game out when it was released as a demo and it wasn't particularly interesting to me back then. Decided to revisit recently to see what kind of content it has now and I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised by the amount and the quality of the contents. Genuinely amazing.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes