SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
The story is that some guy on another site was angry because that site was promoting some games with female protagonists, when he wanted only games with male protagonists to be promoted. Because things didn't go the way he wanted, he reported all of the games with female protagonists to their hosting sites, claiming that they contained illegal content.

That's the story. I haven't verified it, myself, but there are plenty of idiots out there who do report games any time something doesn't go their way. What is known for certain is that someone reported PaleGrass to Mega, and they then took down his account and forwarded his information to the NZP.
He hates any female protag games being on the main Fapnation home page, he reports and spams comments on them all, he or someone else reported all his comments on Lisa page for them to be removed and all replies that everyone was giving him was also removed as well, the night he reported the links, people were trash commenting him and he seen his ass

I will provide you all proof that this Rancor has multiple profiles on Fapnation, all the same words with different names
4203d530-cffd-4d81-b6a5-7719891f01e7.png
b246ffd6-7dd2-4fd1-8867-516a4e21f341.png
333a95a2-8b7f-481f-a5ef-903077712763.png
724f2d38-3371-434d-be07-f2da5f54101c.png
abef949d-93bb-4fa1-a090-4ff72d2bcb4f.png
I am just sorry, I did not screenshot his comment admitting he reported the links

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
He hates any female protag games being on the main Fapnation home page, he reports and spams comments on them all, he or someone else reported all his comments on Lisa page for them to be removed and all replies that everyone was giving him was also removed as well, the night he reported the links, people were trash commenting him and he seen his ass

I will provide you all proof that this Rancor has multiple profiles on Fapnation, all the same words with different names
View attachment 2898908
View attachment 2899046
View attachment 2899049
View attachment 2899050
View attachment 2899052
I am just sorry, I did not screenshot his comment admitting he reported the links
Mental issues are evident.

This is the whole problem with internet.

Internet gave voice to certain beings that should not have any right to speak in public, best this idiot can do is ranting in his local pub.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Mental issues are evident.

This is the whole problem with internet.

Internet gave voice to certain beings that should not have any right to speak in public, best this idiot can do is ranting in his local pub.
I don't think he gets out that much, by the amount of time it looks like he spends on on adult gaming website, specially with different profiles he has

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Whatever happened to, "Eh, not my cup of tea. *close page*" approach to things? On purpose trolling for personal kicks? That's the only reason I can think of of going this far. Fapnation should just ban his ass and continue doing so with each account he makes. Eventually, he will have to give up.

Reactions: juan2198

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I've inferred what's going on with the development by reading pages and pages. I have a few questions.

Is the version that we can download now censored vs. the prior versions? Or is PG just going to stop making certain content going forward? For example, is Lisa's drink night still in the game? Paul's blackmail route?

This version is 2.852b. Does that "b" mean beta or is this version complete? I would like to catch up with this game, but I'm not sure if I should do this now or some time later. The drama has confused the hell out of me. Thanks.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
I've inferred what's going on with the development by reading pages and pages. I have a few questions.

Is the version that we can download now censored vs. the prior versions? Or is PG just going to stop making certain content going forward? For example, is Lisa's drink night still in the game? Paul's blackmail route?

This version is 2.852b. Does that "b" mean beta or is this version complete? I would like to catch up with this game, but I'm not sure if I should do this now or some time later. The drama has confused the hell out of me. Thanks.
Going forward those scenes will not be in the game anymore and Paul (the nephew) is taken out of the game entirely (so some past scenes will be rewritten).

The current version is as good as any to catch up, however it might be a good idea to wait a couple of months. The story is currently stuck in a big event which will be finished over the next couple of months, and after said event the story will be moving on to chapter 3. So that might be a good place to pick it back up.

Reactions: Icekatana

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Going forward those scenes will not be in the game anymore and Paul (the nephew) is taken out of the game entirely (so some past scenes will be rewritten).

The current version is as good as any to catch up, however it might be a good idea to wait a couple of months. The story is currently stuck in a big event which will be finished over the next couple of months, and after said event the story will be moving on to chapter 3. So that might be a good place to pick it back up.
Thanks for the detailed response. I think I'll grab a copy just to make sure I can play those mentioned paths, and wait for the big event to finish.

Reactions: L7Bear

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of Pale's most recent guide that they could share? The links are down, for obvious reasons. I like the guide that is linked on the first page, but I found Pale's guide also very useful. Thanks.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I wish the dev will revisite Pauls route instead of droping it entirely. Drop the rape scenes and make the anoying brat "take advantage" of Lisa. Hell she might start to like it and tease the little shit. And then turn the tables on him. And her aunt walking in on them and other hot kink potential.

Reactions: crookscomp

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
I wish the dev will revisite Pauls route instead of droping it entirely. Drop the rape scenes and make the anoying brat "take advantage" of Lisa. Hell she might start to like it and tease the little shit. And then turn the tables on him. And her aunt walking in on them and other hot kink potential.
yeah thats a nice idea but i dont know are there enough audience for the brother kinda troubling and teasing her sister fantasies...anyway its an optional route and most people are looking forward to the darker routes...i hope if palegrass did a voting for using paul as some slighter annouying stepbrother/cousin kink fantasies ....will there be a lot push and play and it would definitely workout according to his age and their dynamics so...but dont know whether its worth the effort for palegrass to put if there isnt enough audience for it!

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
yeah thats a nice idea but i dont know are there enough audience for the brother kinda troubling and teasing her sister fantasies...anyway its an optional route and most people are looking forward to the darker routes...i hope if palegrass did a voting for using paul as some slighter annouying stepbrother/cousin kink fantasies ....will there be a lot push and play and it would definitely workout according to his age and their dynamics so...but dont know whether its worth the effort for palegrass to put if there isnt enough audience for it!
It's been discussed before and PG has stated it wouldn't go with the flow of the story but he could rework it into it. Just depends on the changes he's making. Paul's character adds the twist of him being among the youngest characters which can help from the perspective of adding the view from a teen's side. There's potential in it as Paul can directly explore Lisa from the vantage point of him developing his taste as well as shaping Lisa's too. PG sure does have his work cut out for him.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I wouldn't expect something like this to happen. PaleGrass has already stated that he's been going back through the game and cutting the Paul and Duncan content. He's been working on it for more than a month, so it's not likely that he's going to scrap a month's worth of rewrites in order to do another major rewrite, and set himself even further back in his development cycle.

Reactions: Skorm007 and L7Bear

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
i hope that PG will surprise us with a new character that's similar to Paul except that Lisa actually gets along with him and they become good friends to the point where they end up hooking up. That'll be a good way to replace Paul and may allow the character to be funny too. A decent number of people didn't mind Paul so just tweaking up his looks and adding a new backstory. He can be introduced just as the adopted son of Sharon's sister that got caught with a bad crowd and needed a place to get away from the street gangs. PG could even add a twist to his backstory at the end too. Paul's replacement can added near or the end of the current episode too. With that in mind it opens up many additional possibilities too. It's just a suggestion that's all. Maybe PG can hold an open poll where people can decide if he adds Paul's replacement or not.

Reactions: Icekatana
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes