Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Aunt” looks too cute and young in “reality” pictures (there is no that close to uncanny valley effect as it is in game).

As for Paul, yes, there is no need to cut him out entirely, only remove some dialogues and pictures related to blackmail; for the rest of the game Lisa can completely treat him like an annoying domestic pet. And even transitions in routes don't need to be changed, they will be in the same place (1st for more exhibitionism, 2nd for dominant). Then either Lisa herself becomes quite receptive and simply continues to him without shrinking and hiding, but still every time upsets him, or after a “slightly modified scene in cinema” (which will already be initiated by herself) she switches to “dominant path” (for example, he “will persuade”/“beg” her to give it a go, “is ready for anything”; or she begins to act more like a "hands-on" teacher, maybe even find him girlfriend after that, for example the girl she tutored in math), otherwise he will remain in the same completely passive state.

I think that more romantic path, that person above is talking about, is already largely closed by “wunderkind” and there is no point in implementing it through Paul.

As for momentary actions, it's not necessary to implement all this “right now”, just cut some of it and leave transition points, the rest will happen later, if there would be time (it doesn't interfere with rest of routes in this form).

ps. House actually will be too empty and boring without Paul, as it was at the game's start.

Last edited:

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
Palegrass is already in the process of removing him ( or already finished) so talking about it is kinda useless at this point.
I'm just waiting to see where the story goes, so the sooner the party and ch2 are finished the better. No need for more distractions.
I think adding a new roommate would be easier than tweaking Paul. The story can continue to move while the new character can slowly be introduced little by little as Lisa's deviant behavior develops even more.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I think adding a new roommate would be easier than tweaking Paul. The story can continue to move while the new character can slowly be introduced little by little as Lisa's deviant behavior develops even more.
But we already know that PaleGrass is not tweaking Paul. He's removing Paul from the game entirely. He already announced this, and he's been working on the removals since the beginning of August, so a lot of the work is already done, if not all of it.

Reactions: L7Bear

bobapop8988

Dec 26, 2019
by removing Paul from the game, I think PG could focus and create a new route (College Route for example), where Troy and/or Jake will take part in that route. Since Troy and Jake plays major roles in Jayce's party, I think it would be nice to see what will happen next with those 2 after the party. Like Lisa would stay connected with Troy and Jake, and does things inside the campus as well as outside the campus. That's my thoughts, no hard feelings folks. :D

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Any word on whether there will be more scenes at the hot spring/bathhouse place? Seemed like that was building to something but hasn't gone anywhere.

Bullcatcher

Mar 18, 2023
The variable #65 SleepRND always sets to 1. I think, this is why i could not trigger the byron visit. Did I miss something ?

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Hi Guys.
Any info when renpy version will updated? Tried to find with search but nothing recent...

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
Aunt” looks too cute and young in “reality” pictures (there is no that close to uncanny valley effect as it is in game).

As for Paul, yes, there is no need to cut him out entirely, only remove some dialogues and pictures related to blackmail; for the rest of the game Lisa can completely treat him like an annoying domestic pet. And even transitions in routes don't need to be changed, they will be in the same place (1st for more exhibitionism, 2nd for dominant). Then either Lisa herself becomes quite receptive and simply continues to him without shrinking and hiding, but still every time upsets him, or after a “slightly modified scene in cinema” (which will already be initiated by herself) she switches to “dominant path” (for example, he “will persuade”/“beg” her to give it a go, “is ready for anything”; or she begins to act more like a "hands-on" teacher, maybe even find him girlfriend after that, for example the girl she tutored in math), otherwise he will remain in the same completely passive state.

I think that more romantic path, that person above is talking about, is already largely closed by “wunderkind” and there is no point in implementing it through Paul.

As for momentary actions, it's not necessary to implement all this “right now”, just cut some of it and leave transition points, the rest will happen later, if there would be time (it doesn't interfere with rest of routes in this form).

ps. House actually will be too empty and boring without Paul, as it was at the game's start.
I rather Pale just remove him completely then have to change everything and focus more on the story he is already telling. Paul route was my favorite, but I don't want Pale to go to prison over it.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Honestly, rather than try to salvage what is clearly a contention issue, I'm in agreement with the idea that PG should just burn through the party and move on the progress with the rest of the characters. No point crying on spilt milk and with Lisa already expansive enough, it'd be a pretty darn shame if PG burned out trying to regenerate the cut characters. If it's gonna spell legal trouble for the dev, then it's better to let it go.

I sympthathize with folks who liked those routes, but in the grand scheme of things, I'd rather see Lisa finished. Not to mention, the party already delayed the game's story progress a lot. We shouldn't forget that just like fans of Paul's route, there are fans of other routes as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skorm007

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Just letting you all know, PG has updated Patreon with a quick update on what has been happening

Sorry for my silence folks I'm just getting the game prepped for re-upload. The entire first 10~ hours of the game has received a sizeable revamp with CG remasters, dialogue / formatting updates, transition reduction, an entire outfit change, new RPGM balloons, really just so much stuff. Since I had to replay everything from the start to assure that Paul's removal didn't break during gameplay I figured I'd tackle some of the list of things that needed addressed at the same time to save my having to revisit it again anytime soon. Two birds, one stone.

It's been unbelievably exhausting but I've just finished the Camping Trip and I'm sure that I can finish up in the next day or two as the later content requires a lot less attention than the earlier stuff. I'll go into some more detail about the changes when I post the updated links.

I just can't put off the updating the game and uploading the new links any longer, I'm receiving so many messages about the downed links and I just feel horrible but it's nearly finished!

Talk soon, I promise! ^_^ x

//pG

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes