Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I really liked this game that I play for 5-6 hours with it.I have not played another game for so many hours in a row.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I really liked this game that I play for 5-6 hours with it.I have not played another game for so many hours in a row.
It is quite a trek, huh!? It's awesome that you're still going dude, feels like you and I have been at this all day :D!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I t has been 3 days in game now. Gonna try one moer day. one moment.
And Ms Short is still standing outside the toilet? What the heeee-

Let me have a quick look in the engine here see if I've screwed something up.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
She sit in her classroom now, thanx. i am in doubt mnow if it was a few days later, even i am pretty sure.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
And Ms Short is still standing outside the toilet? What the heeee-

Let me have a quick look in the engine here see if I've screwed something up.
I am pretty sure you did not srcew anything up. I am good at screwing games up, doing stuff not intended by the devs ;)

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Woo the previews look damn good I just wanted to know if there will be any animation added to the game later because such renders really deserves some animation.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I am pretty sure you did not srcew anything up. I am good at screwing games up, doing stuff not intended by the devs ;)
I'm totally new to this whole game development stuff dude, if you're getting stuck it's on me. I'll add some text to make it a little more obvious to the player to catch some Z's ;)

Thanks for checkin' out the game <33!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Woo the previews look damn good I just wanted to know if there will be any animation added to the game later because such renders really deserves some animation.
I tried a little animation at the start but it looked ghastly and I swear my graphics card was SMOKING for a day rendering it.

I won't promise anything other than I will try animation once again when I upgrade my hardware. (This old thing is ready for the scrapyard xd)

Thank you for your kind words and for popping in :)

55tyu

Sep 27, 2019
I t has been 3 days in game now. Gonna try one more day. one moment.
Have you completed all mom's side quests and 10 Deviancy?
breakfast(morning). swimming pool( afternoon), TV(night)
because I had the same situation as you but Ms. short was showing up at the classroom after a week

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I like her mother more for the role of the main character :).
lol, right ?? She seems like a cool, caring mom, reminds me of Linda from Milky City, and she's a horny bitch, which is a good combo for this type of game.;) Just a heads-up PaleGrass, Patreon won't be cool with the incest stuff, it should also apply to (step)mom-(step)daughter. Would love to see more of her, especially with her daughter.

Why does she looks like she wants to eat my whole family?
Naaaw, that's just her rape face, but you can never be 100% sure, so watch your back.:LOL:

why didn't you make the protagonist have such a body and make her fat with huge tits like my aunt who is 40 years old?
Now that's greatly exaggerated and subjective, most guys dig women with big assets. She looking damn fine as she is, big tits, a sexy big ass, and a nympho momma who can 'guide' her on the right path. What more do you want ??

Hehe, personal preference maybe!
Exactly. She's perfect the way she is, don't change her physical appearance. Women need to have some meat on their asses, skinny, flat-chested bitches are overrated. Real men prefer real women, not grown-ass lolis.

Have you seen the sunbathing topless scene with Mom or Mom returning with a special relative? Other than that it sounds like you've completed everything :)
Have to ask... the mom will get more scenes, right ?? She too fine to be sidelined. Would love to see them both teasing the fuck outta those fuckers and just leave them blue balled, you know, #pussypower shit.

That's a damn good first release, brother. Keep up the good work !!(y)

needs ntr
It's a fem prot. game. That's why ppl play it, to cuck the FMC's BF/husband and awaken her inner slut.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I'm totally new to this whole game development stuff dude, if you're getting stuck it's on me. I'll add some text to make it a little more obvious to the player to catch some Z's ;)

Thanks for checkin' out the game <33!
You are doing a good job here. Keep it up.

DemonNos

Jun 10, 2020
1624910083068.png
Hi i just got stuck in there, it blocked to the bad way and i can't get out :/ can someone help me out?

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Found a bug:
never worked at beach bar, after first tutor job, with mc in her room i didn't slept, i went on the first floor and received call from bf to go to date in the forest, accepted: during the date, bf asked about work at beach bar and mc talked about events reguarding bar job

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
I tried a little animation at the start but it looked ghastly and I swear my graphics card was SMOKING for a day rendering it.

I won't promise anything other than I will try animation once again when I upgrade my hardware. (This old thing is ready for the scrapyard xd)

Thank you for your kind words and for popping in :)
Ohh it's understandable I am happy that you are willing to try and it's just a first release hope you get lots of supporters.
Best of luck dev.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Have to ask... the mom will get more scenes, right ?? She too fine to be sidelined. Would love to see them both teasing the fuck outta those fuckers and just leave them blue balled, you know, #pussypower shit.

That's a damn good first release, brother. Keep up the good work !!(y)
Oh boy is she ever.. I have LOADS of content with Sharon lined up. With the introduction of the younger cousin it's gonna open up a lot more "homely" content. Paul is a lucky boy :sneaky:

Thanks so much my dude, really appreciate it!<3

Also I was under the impression Patreon were okay with step-mom stuff? :eek:

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes