redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
There we go apparently the files were scripted and protected, so I had to undo the protection they were under. Wonder why though, its not something I did..

That is exactly what user assrider told you to do here https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v3-0b-palegrass.86725/post-14542189

You spent more time arguing with and insulting the people who were trying to help you you couldn't take 5 seconds to stop and read what they were telling you.

I will point out the screenshot I sent you was EXACTLY what I originally told you to look at when you first asked about the save location (as I'd already answered it 10 posts above your first question), but instead of looking at that post and the detailed instructions linked to in the first post of this thread you instead chose to curse and insult me.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks the party takes up to much of the game? The swim trip and camping trip were big events. But Jayces party could be a game on its own.
I for one am missing more content with some of the other stories, Marcus, Rubins, Gina, Aoife, Jo, Viv, Luca, Theo.. Its like the last many updates have been about the party, and if you ask me its killing the game. All the stories have been put on hold, in favor of the party. And I find it kinda sad that instead of tying up loose ends, we have this big event, that doesnt even seem like its vital for the main story..
It might just be me, but Im really hoping that the party even may soon be finished and that we can move on with the main story..

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes