lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
hey wait but it says Aug 10th...
But that doesn't mean it's the stable version, only the first bugfix attempt. Maybe it's stable or maybe PG will need to 30 or 40 attempts to get it right, we'll only know when the public version drops

Until then play something else, watch a movie or, gasp, read a book

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
But that doesn't mean it's the stable version, only the first bugfix attempt. Maybe it's stable or maybe PG will need to 30 or 40 attempts to get it right, we'll only know when the public version drops

Until then play something else, watch a movie or, gasp, read a book
Like I said, resident dickhead this one is.

Reactions: Turret

Sai2004

May 30, 2022
Really a worthy update . Just can anybody tell me that after the orgy is content finished in this update or there's more to play after Lisa is transferred to her room?

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
How do I download the current version without bugs?
The current version is waiting to be patched. So as of this post the version we can get is this bugged version and the 2.9 version (which is bug free). Someone leaked the game to the public when it is in "play test" to find and correct any problems BEFORE releasing for public consumption.

Palegrass would not have let this out in its current state because he has such high standards. I believe he put it here because it had been leaked already. There are post above he has done to explain this better than me, but he is very unhappy with it being leaked in this state and rightly so.

I may be wrong about this, but I believe this is the only place (f95) that he post this game officially to the public. So keep watching his game updates here when the correct version is ready and released.

Last edited:

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
The current version is waiting to be patched. So as of this post the version we can get is this bugged version. Someone leaked the game to the public when it is in "play test" to find and correct any problems BEFORE releasing for public consumption.

Palegrass would not have let this out in its current state because he has such high standards. I believe he put it here because it had been leaked already. There are post above he has done to explain this better than me, but he is very unhappy with it being leaked in this state and rightly so.

I may be wrong about this, but I believe this is the only place (f95) that he post this game officially to the public. So keep watching his game updates here when the correct version is ready and released.
I don't read every post about this game and it is possible I missed some information, as to my knowledge what I posted is correct, look at the posts from Palegrass for all the latest on what is happening.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Is this the Stable version that will be released publicly?

View attachment 3920345

Cheers :) :)
I don't know it is the final version but i know for sure we will getting less than that actually planned because of that stupid leak. I know this is pirated website and leaking games are normal here but 99% people on this thread love to wait for public release that is stable so there is no point to leaking the unstable version as well as this is not like other who doesn't provide free versions. So the person who leaked it he wasted his and others time and corrupted saves of lots of players as well.

Reactions: seismyth
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes