Jul 13, 2022
I must say some critics about orgy scene and I will be honest, I am aware that dev put countless hours and too big content but I expected way more better:

Camping and moodys poker party events were better, better constructed had better and clear scenes etc. I know they were short in content but its not the case.

For this orgy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quality of renders are absolutely amazing but scene buildings, dialogs , some expressions, lighting and music are wrong and not good. He wasted a good orgy scene for me, sorry.

Last edited:

Karl Max

May 13, 2018
I must say some critics about orgy scene and I will be honest, I am aware that dev put countless hours and too big content but I expected way more better:

Camping and moodys poker party events were better, better constructed had better and clear scenes etc. I know they were short in content but its not the case.

For this orgy:
I didn't like the lighting, everything is so dark it could be in a better place or environment. Its barely visible.

Music is killing the mood, making it like a romantic scene.

Dialogs are boring. Its a fucking orgy and everybody is acting and talking like if they are just playing poker or something

I expected some drugs for the spice it up, snorting from each others body while some techno music is playing with proper lighting, not a cozy fireplace romantic movie scene lighting.

Lisa almost fucked whole city before this event and still she acts like she hasn't done these before. Sophia is more willing than Lisa.

Final part of the orgy is the worst. Lisa is almost acting like she is getting rape and this is killing the mood (No stop I need to go I am tired stop I said stop ? ). What happened the laws in the Devs country that made him remove "the bar scene" ?

I was expecting making Lisa more slutty for this kind of scenes but she is still the same face like in that bar scene.

It could be proper double penetration and airtight in the final part but its a wasted the opportunity. why they go one by one without making it a gangbang ? why make Lisa almost unwilling in there

Quality of renders are absolutely amazing but scene buildings, dialogs , some expressions, lighting and music are wrong and not good. He wasted a good orgy scene for me, sorry.

This game is called "Lisa" and not "AWAM". You can't compare them. Just stick with "AWAM".
And if it's too dark for you, turn on the light in the room.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

For this orgy:
I didn't like the lighting, everything is so dark it could be in a better place or environment. Its barely visible.

Dialogs are boring. Its a fucking orgy and everybody is acting and talking like if they are just playing poker or something

I expected some drugs for the spice it up, snorting from each others body while some techno music is playing with proper lighting, not a cozy fireplace romantic movie scene lighting.

Lisa almost fucked whole city before this event and still she acts like she hasn't done these before. Sophia is more willing than Lisa.

Final part of the orgy is the worst. Lisa is almost acting like she is getting rape and this is killing the mood (No stop I need to go I am tired stop I said stop ? ). What happened the laws in the Devs country that made him remove "the bar scene" ?

I was expecting making Lisa more slutty for this kind of scenes but she is still the same face like in that bar scene.

It could be proper double penetration and airtight in the final part but its a wasted the opportunity. why they go one by one without making it a gangbang ? why make Lisa almost unwilling in there

What is wrong with rape in nowadays? :unsure:

Rape is OK!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skorm007

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
It is with great futility that I write this, but...

1) The game is undergoing maintenance to fix some bugs. If you are experiencing errors, please wait for the next update which is actively being worked on. If you AREN'T experiencing errors, please wait for the next update which is actively being worked on. Read the OP or go to SubscribeStar for information on updates.

2) The Android/Mac/Linux/N-Gage, whatever version of the game you're looking for will not be out until point #1 is addressed. Be patient and reference the OP or go to SubscribeStar for information on updates.

3) The Ren'Py version is not updated yet. There is no specific timeline for it to be updated other than 'after the party scene'. There is no specific timeline for the party scene to be concluded. Read the OP and, most importantly, stop asking.

4) The darker Paul/bar scenes have been removed in order to be on the safe side of legal concerns. They are not coming back. It's gone. Stop litigating this.

Be patient, do more than NO searching before asking questions, and toss the dev a few bucks if you're able so this thing keeps going. Thanks bye

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
Just wanna ask all of you...

Based on the route you're playing --

Where do you see the trajectory of Lisa's character going?

I'm first playing the DANNY STAYS CHEATING ROUTE and then playing the DANNY LEAVES ORGY ROUTE.

In both I think that the romantic interest will shift towards Jayce and or Aiofe.

Out of all the guys that have been introduced... someone will get murdered....

I'm also thinking that the main BAD Guy for this story will be Aiofe's father. Riggs is the henchman type. Moddy and or Theo might be connected to this now that the Duncan route has been axed.

There are hints to this storyline in the wallpapers that PG has released.

When are we getting Danny with the Stache and Beard?

just what I think....

LOTS OF FUCKING JUICY POTENTIAL!!!!

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:
Lisa will eventually become an undercover cop working closely with that detective that saved her in the hotel. She will work as a "hooker" and bust some drug- and people-smuggling rings, orchestrated by none other than Aiofe's father. He is the organized crime lord of that city, it seems.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Lisa will eventually become an undercover cop working closely with that detective that saved her in the hotel. She will work as a "hooker" and bust some drug and people smuggling rings, ochestrated by none other than Aiofe's father. He is the organized crime lord of that city, it seems.
That is what i was thinking.... she will go undercover as a prostitute just to help out Aiofe...

There's a huge storyline purely based on the wallpapers that were released by PG:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This could really turn into a pretty good suspense/action story just purely based on these wallpapers :love: :love: :love:

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020

For this orgy:

Do you please put this in spoiler many players including me haven't played the newer versions yet due to instability.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes